4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
So this game has NTR now? Oof...

Also, are pregnancies still just a one and done thing without much art for the preggo bellies?
no ntr its a mini game and i think you have cg for when they are pregnant i still can't play it tho cause of the bug

caineach

Jan 4, 2018
no ntr its a mini game and i think you have cg for when they are pregnant i still can't play it tho cause of the bug
There is NTR, but you are the one doing it, not the one it is being done to. You regularly impregnate one of the girls before she sleeps with her daddy. You can turn off the path if you want

Reactions: Konstantinus

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
Has the Oracle progressed at all? I went through the spirit circle step, but she's still at -99% and I don't have the option to try.

Apologies if this gets asked a lot, I did a search but nothing recent came up.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Used the alcohol that increases fertillity in bar, shop potion and increase from gym to enhance fertillity? You can also increase fertillity even more with at the temple with Reiko. To open her do a job in construction. With those 4 things you should be able to impregnate her without problems.
yeah .. i figured my way out of it .. after restarting the game like 10 times :ROFLMAO:

kekgod01

May 22, 2021
Anyone know how to fix this error for 4.0.3?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'assets/images/gui/charbuttons/kurumipregoff.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'assets/images/gui/charbuttons/kurumipregoff.png'.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
Anyone know how to fix this error for 4.0.3?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'assets/images/gui/charbuttons/kurumipregoff.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'assets/images/gui/charbuttons/kurumipregoff.png'.
did you download the ntr legend cheat?

kekgod01

May 22, 2021
did you download the ntr legend cheat?
No; though, I downloaded the 0.4.0.0 version from lewdninja first so I don't know if this was included; I am trying to use my save on the 0.4.0.3 version.

Last edited:

kekgod01

May 22, 2021
Nevermind, it seems like the save file I was running had issue. The current save file I am using updated to 0.4.0.3 save file.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes