4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I am the CEO where she works , had events with her while climbing , but now I'm stuck to where she mentions the gym and bath
I do 1 workout then bathe time but fucking event doesn't trigger
Did you try both options? And/or just kept working at the office? It might have been an event instead, where the dialog says to go to the gym. As mentioned, I don't remember it specifically.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Did you try both options? And/or just kept working at the office? It might have been an event instead, where the dialog says to go to the gym. As mentioned, I don't remember it specifically.
tried both ,
Don't get me wrong , whenever I go and talk to her she mentions the gym and bath..but after I go to gym workout 1 time and then go to take a bath..done that..for 200+ weeks...still nothing happening...
Done it with both all women pregnant and none of them
and I can't see her fertility levels..

Wachupe

Nov 14, 2020
Hi, i have problems with the archivements from shiori, i can't unlock the two last. Any help with this ?
ore any guide for all the archivements for the girls
Thx

Wachupe

Nov 14, 2020
Okay, I've had issues with Shiori too, I was also stuck at 81% for the longest time, eventually got whatever was missing, but I'm at 90% with no option to take her on vacation and haven't gotten it mentioned through talking to her, even when spamming talk.

Help?
Where u can see the % ?

skorpion3631

Oct 27, 2018
tried both ,
Don't get me wrong , whenever I go and talk to her she mentions the gym and bath..but after I go to gym workout 1 time and then go to take a bath..done that..for 200+ weeks...still nothing happening...
Done it with both all women pregnant and none of them
and I can't see her fertility levels..
you have to work (as in your job) until MC says that he has to waste excess energy then go to gym and bath after

Reactions: Yamemai

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Is this game a free sandbox, or are there restrictions? E.g. maximum number of days/time limits to get access to certain scenes or girls, locking yourself out of scenes or girls (unless it’s easily avoidable), etc.?
You can lock yourself out for some girls if you do not like the kink or unlock early condition that is so high, that you have to be cheating to miss it. There is some talking about how you need to act arround Kurumi to unlock her but I think this is really just a bug that has already been fixed because I have done the opposite and still got her.
Anyway these are the paths in incest path you need to travel to not lock yourself out.
-Impregnate Kurumi several times then when you lately impregnated her go to the HFF building to upgrade your card.
-Shiori, choose the options that make you desire her.
-When Ise want you to sign an NDA, sign it.
Oh and be carefull if you fuck Stephanies ass, because if you overdo it, you will never fuck her ass again.

Reactions: Yamemai

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
:KEK: yea, i think i might have broken the shrine maiden girl by cheating her totalpreg. also overdraft achievement from touko.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Guys i need to help with the elder sister i am stuck where she doesn't want to have sex anymore and Oracle is not helpful at all.

ashw

Mar 13, 2017
Where do i find the ear buds? I've tried every position in the volcano, but cant find them.

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
Wow i thought that things is dead,but hey it's still alive and maybe will be finished before star citizen

Vince_Tanka

Apr 17, 2019
anyway to patch up things with katya`? she is royal pissed at me...

also miyu seems bugged...she says 8 embryos confirmed but is pregnant with 9
?!

Last edited:

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
I think the volcano minigame is either bugged or needs to be made easier. I understand that you are given a set temperature to find and moving closer/further from the core/vent changes the temperature but the scanner always says it is 50 degrees so there is no way to know what direction to go in or what the starting point is.

If the scanner is supposed to show the actual temperature where you are then mine is bugged.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes