4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Meh, the game is decent but most of the time you explore you just get the same repeated dialogue with a new cg (if you're lucky). Between new dialogue or a new CG, I'd take the new dialogue every time. Old dialogue I've seen 10 times just ruins any of the new CGs for random characters you run across. If you get lucky and get some new dialogue in the introduction, it ends up being repeated dialogue for the sex scene either way. Only been playing for a few hours and seen the same sex scene like 10 times already. This game is great for a couple of hours (Once you've gotten the annoying work grind out of the way) but after that, practically everything will be skippable until you find a rare new scene somewhere.

Most disappointing is that once you finally are able to fuck the chief executive that is hung in your face at the start of the game, it's like a one sentence sex scene that costs $30,000. If you haven't written a scene for something yet, don't make me waste my time.

Last edited:

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
Meh, the game is decent but most of the time you explore you just get the same repeated dialogue with a new cg (if you're lucky). Between new dialogue or a new CG, I'd take the new dialogue every time. Old dialogue I've seen 10 times just ruins any of the new CGs for random characters you run across. If you get lucky and get some new dialogue in the introduction, it ends up being repeated dialogue for the sex scene either way. Only been playing for a few hours and seen the same sex scene like 10 times already. This game is great for a couple of hours (Once you've gotten the annoying work grind out of the way) but after that, practically everything will be skippable until you find a rare new scene somewhere.

Most disappointing is that once you finally are able to fuck the chief executive that is hung in your face at the start of the game, it's like a one sentence sex scene that costs $30,000. If you haven't written a scene for something yet, don't make me waste my time.
If sex with her is the furthest you've gotten you are missing like 90%+ of the game. Sure the Investigate option gets you random hook-ups and they can repeat but there are several new girls, new content for previous girls, and more incest and NTR (Both optional) if you are into those things.

Plus the resort and several new storylines there.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
If sex with her is the furthest you've gotten you are missing like 90%+ of the game. Sure the Investigate option gets you random hook-ups and they can repeat but there are several new girls, new content for previous girls, and more incest and NTR (Both optional) if you are into those things.

Plus the resort and several new storylines there.
I'm not sure I understand your reply; you're talking about the director, right? This is actually the first time I've played the game, so new or old is the same to me, I can't differentiate. I've discovered like 10 of the harem girls at this point, upgraded my card to the first s rank, and pretty much every sex scene I see at this point is completely skippable by holding ctrl for seen text. I've been keeping every harem girl I found knocked up since I met them. What exactly do you mean I'm missing 90% of the game? I get that there's some new dialogue for the harem girls as you knock them up a few times, and I do appreciate that, but any time I'm exploring right now, I'm just running into random characters. I've been holding off on the resort because I wanted to unlock the regular stuff first. a few of the named girls I ran into were all locked on progress due to no new updates, so I think I'm pretty far into the game.

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
Can we expect an Android 4 version soon or based on track record there is no chance ?

I don't want to grind on PC. this game is perfect for mobie.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
So is it possible to have more scenes with goddess or not ? i already reached 1000 ímpregnations and had the dream about her.

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
So is it possible to have more scenes with goddess or not ? i already reached 1000 ímpregnations and had the dream about her.
I'm told her shrine is unlocked via a random event at the park after you first meet her. And donating the max amount at the shrine advances her storyline.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
I'm told her shrine is unlocked via a random event at the park after you first meet her. And donating the max amount at the shrine advances her storyline.
Yeah I already find out by accident XD But man she is really expensive. She requires donation of 10 mil each time you want to have sex with her.

thaijj

Jan 24, 2018
I think I ran into a bug for Saki earbuds.

By clicking heading toward it decrease the distance and vice versa....
Then the temperature stayed at 50.C

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
I think I ran into a bug for Saki earbuds.

By clicking heading toward it decrease the distance and vice versa....
Then the temperature stayed at 50.C
Not a bug though it is confusing. Starting temperature is 50 degrees. You looking for the right temperature spring. So start at 50. subtract 3 degrees by moving away from the core or .3 degrees by moving away from the vent. Then go back out to the hotspring to check the temperature. When you get to the right hotspring you will get a message and they will be on the ground.

thaijj

Jan 24, 2018
Not a bug though it is confusing. Starting temperature is 50 degrees. You looking for the right temperature spring. So start at 50. subtract 3 degrees by moving away from the core or .3 degrees by moving away from the vent. Then go back out to the hotspring to check the temperature. When you get to the right hotspring you will get a message and they will be on the ground.
My mistakes.

Heading TOWARD INCREASE the distance and Heading AWAY DECREASE the distance which doesn't make sense.
And no matter the distance my temp sits at 50.C which should be a bug right?

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
My mistakes.

Heading TOWARD INCREASE the distance and Heading AWAY DECREASE the distance which doesn't make sense.
And no matter the distance my temp sits at 50.C which should be a bug right?
When you leave the cave after moving it is a different hotspring then the one you passed through to get to the mountain and it tells you the temperature at that hotspring. If it is wrong then go back into the mountain and move again. Trial and error should let you find the right hotspring.

Reactions: thaijj
4.20 star(s) 23 Votes