4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

Snatched

May 25, 2020
I really love stamina=5000 and then fertdrink=100 and you can spend the week knocking up everything on two legs on the first try...

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
anyone know how to unlock her?
i tried many way but still didn't trigger her event
Forgot, but you need a lot of impregs along with like 1mil cash on hand. Ise should call you at start of day if she's available, then you needa sign a NDA. Be warned though, if she's not fertile, it's obscenely hard (next to impossible) to impreg her. -- I tried save scumming, along with cheating money, and couldn't.

Edit: hulatoupia did link their guide, which should help you. The name for her is Miyu.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
I would also like to know how to progress with the gamer girl. Requirements say to "walk on her bathing" or something how do i do that ? At first i thought it is gong to be random ecounter at gym but even with the wine i keep getting the arcade girl event. Could this be a bug ?

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I would also like to know how to progress with the gamer girl. Requirements say to "walk on her bathing" or something how do i do that ? At first i thought it is gong to be random ecounter at gym but even with the wine i keep getting the arcade girl event. Could this be a bug ?
It's a random encounter, but not at the gym but at the hot springs.

Reactions: Marphey

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Bruh,if this isnt harem game.I bet MC will marry Hayasaki.:sneaky:
I mean of all the people.only her inlove with MC for a loong time.

vinjo

May 3, 2020
Forgot, but you need a lot of impregs along with like 1mil cash on hand. Ise should call you at start of day if she's available, then you needa sign a NDA. Be warned though, if she's not fertile, it's obscenely hard (next to impossible) to impreg her. -- I tried save scumming, along with cheating money, and couldn't.

Edit: hulatoupia did link their guide, which should help you. The name for her is Miyu.
thanks man

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
err,there is no bleed if you fuck a virgin anal girl raw..Also,not all girl bleed when they popped their cherry..its fucking funny when i see the girl bleeding from anal..Im like"wtf,thats not happen in my experience.lmao"

vinjo

May 3, 2020
also does anyone know the origin of Michelle game from? kinda intrested with the art
also can we edit the highscore of NTR Defender?

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Ok i got Shiori to HFF resort and got to the point where i rented the beach house. Only one problem: How to hell do i go there ? I tried everything. I tired different times of the day (doing so i had to repeat the entire vacation) but there is no option to go there.

pregandublover

Aug 6, 2018
i need help. i had started a new game on 4.0.3, and when i try and look at some of the girls in the "my harem" screen to view their unlock hints, i recieve an error message saying that a certain image was not found. below is an example of the error.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and when i try to talk to the liason at H.F.F. HQ i get this error

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
i need help. i had started a new game on 4.0.3, and when i try and look at some of the girls in the "my harem" screen to view their unlock hints, i recieve an error message saying that a certain image was not found. below is an example of the error.

and when i try to talk to the liason at H.F.F. HQ i get this error
I'd take a look in the game folders and see if those missing images are actually missing. The file locations are given in the error messages, starting in the "game" folder where you unzipped the game. If the files are actually missing, I'd redownload the game and try again.

Trans boy uwu

Dec 27, 2020
tried both ,
Don't get me wrong , whenever I go and talk to her she mentions the gym and bath..but after I go to gym workout 1 time and then go to take a bath..done that..for 200+ weeks...still nothing happening...
Done it with both all women pregnant and none of them
and I can't see her fertility levels..
you have to work 1 time in the office, THEN go to the gym and work out, and do the bath and she will join you at one point, mine was the second try. After that you'll have to abstain from fucking anyone for like 4 weeks and ask her to fuck , she will pity fuck you. Repeat after she gives birth for a second time and the intro is over

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes