4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Alright, I gave this game enough of a chance, but most of the content is literally the same dialogue repeated over and over. I'd give you more credit if this game didn't obviously use outside art (which I didn't see a single artist credit for). It's a free game, sure, but that doesn't mean I'm obligated to like the experience. Trying to find unique content for any characters you've already met is underwhelming when you do find it, and not at all rewarding enough for forcing you to spend two hours building up work skill so you have enough money for the game to constantly charge you to see repeated content. Cya.

Last edited:

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Alright, I gave this game enough of a chance, but most of the content is literally the same dialogue repeated over and over.
lol, no they are VN HCG rips. There is a credit page, where you can see what VN some of the girls were taken from. -- Just the 'main/side' ones, IIRC. So no Resort or RNG girls. Think they did have the games' name, along with the girls', in the image folder before, but it may have been changed.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Trans boy uwu

Dec 27, 2020
Alright, I gave this game enough of a chance, but most of the content is literally the same dialogue repeated over and over. Trying to find unique content for any characters you've already met is underwhelming when you do find it, and not at all rewarding enough for forcing you to spend two hours building up work skill so you have enough money for the game to constantly charge you to see repeated content. Cya.
the game has hours of content , that require grind. But it's not impossible to do it, just set on the skip button for the things you already seen and dont want to scroll thru manually. It's weird to give up on a game with a lot of content because it repeats some of it. This isn't a VN that lasts 2 minutes

Reactions: Yamemai

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
Forgot, but you need a lot of impregs along with like 1mil cash on hand. Ise should call you at start of day if she's available, then you needa sign a NDA. Be warned though, if she's not fertile, it's obscenely hard (next to impossible) to impreg her. -- I tried save scumming, along with cheating money, and couldn't.

Edit: hulatoupia did link their guide, which should help you. The name for her is Miyu.
FYI if you are using console commands anyway use fertdrink = 99 to increase your fertility to 99%.
stamina = 999 is another good one.
money = 50,000,000 or whatever though that can break one of the achievements.

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
Ok i got Shiori to HFF resort and got to the point where i rented the beach house. Only one problem: How to hell do i go there ? I tried everything. I tired different times of the day (doing so i had to repeat the entire vacation) but there is no option to go there.
In the jungle to the left a bit from the massage parlor there are some tiny buildings. One of them is clickable.

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
What do I do with CCC_templates folder there are 4 other folders inside "[CCC] Blank (v0.4.0.2)" , "[CCC] Simple Character (v0.4.0.2)" , "[CCC] Stephanie (v0.4.0.2)" and "[CCC] Summer (v0.4.0.2)" do I just leave it in the folder where .exe is or do I need to copy/paste to game/custom character creator and if so do I copy/paste all 4 or need to pick 1 ?

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Hey, does anyone have any idea how to invite people to come with you to the Resort? And is it just one person at a time?
Only one you can invite right now is Shiori and you can unlock this mission by doing all her scenes in the city and impregnating her in each one. After that next time you talk to her you should get option to invite her.

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hi guys can someon tell me how i can access the console and were can i get all the codes and if i remember correct was some place were i get all the aswers and secret chats code and girls details and how to unlock achivments.
Sorry for asking i dident play this game for a long time i was thinking is abandoned i will be very greatfuly if some on can help me.
PS: Sorry for my bad english

Puhtaytou

May 19, 2018
For all those asking for android release just play it through joiplay for the time being. Other than ccc content and updater things worked for me so far.

PBMidas

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2021
What do I do with CCC_templates folder there are 4 other folders inside "[CCC] Blank (v0.4.0.2)" , "[CCC] Simple Character (v0.4.0.2)" , "[CCC] Stephanie (v0.4.0.2)" and "[CCC] Summer (v0.4.0.2)" do I just leave it in the folder where .exe is or do I need to copy/paste to game/custom character creator and if so do I copy/paste all 4 or need to pick 1 ?
Overwrite the existing game/custom_character_creator folder with any one of those four or just use the existing one. I believe the default folder is the same as the Blank template.

I strongly recommend that you join the Discord if you're serious about creating a character. I'm more than happy to help in any way I can. Part of my hope for this release was to expand the Dev team.

pregandublover

Aug 6, 2018
I'd take a look in the game folders and see if those missing images are actually missing. The file locations are given in the error messages, starting in the "game" folder where you unzipped the game. If the files are actually missing, I'd redownload the game and try again.
i checked the folder, and i have found both images. the error says they are webp but in the folder they are png. not sure if that matters or not.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
i checked the folder, and i have found both images. the error says they are webp but in the folder they are png. not sure if that matters or not.
Yeah, it matters. Those are being treated as different files from the .webp files the game is expecting. It should work if you just rename them with the .webp extension instead of the .png extension. The game doesn't actually care about the contents, just that the filenames are what it is looking for.

gnikxes

Mar 20, 2020
I really need help with Shiori.

Already 11 impregnations, 112 cum insides, made her pregnant at the onsen and the pool.
And still cant make her tell me about vacations or the bungalos.
She tells me that I'm at 72% with her scenes.
Is there something I'm missing to do for her to tell me?

Forgot to mention I already have 12 of her videos, the principal 10 and the 2 extra.
When I speak with her she only tells me the foot and Kazumi
And in the video screen she only tells me not to show anyone the videos.

(sorry about my english, not a native speaker)
PLZ HELP
Y

gnikxes

Mar 20, 2020
I got 90% of progress for Shiori, and I think I completed other achievements than Shizuka and two other bitches for vacation. How can I take them vacation? I already have platinum card (impregement 1000) and I think I did everything I can.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes