4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

ThunderL

Jul 17, 2019
Who are the artists for the Jintai Simulator gallery? No sauce? I feel like there should be a credits for the artists in the main menu. Or source for where the arts come from. I'm just talking about the gallery in arcade. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:

Francois De Bakker

Oct 1, 2019
Any way to currently have sex with Ibaraki/Chiba?
They're the (what I assume to be) mother and daughter onboard the Cervixpiercer ship in the resort.

Also another girl question, Katya in the Observatory on the resort, how much content is there besides defloration?

If it's just something for later though, understandable have a good day
I believe even when sex scenes are in the files for Ibaraki that they are not yet implemented in the game.

outkats

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
Haramase Simulator [v0.4.0.3] APK - MEGA
Can you please edit your post to indicate this is an unofficial android port, please? Our android developer will be doing the official port and we will not be able to support the multitude of unofficial ports people have made if there are any bugs/problems with them (I'm not saying there are/will be) and we don't blame people for using joiplay/unofficial ports given how long it's taking us to release the official port, but we want people to understand these ports are use at your own risk (just like compressed/modified releases). Thanks!

gnikxes

Mar 20, 2020
You can' take them to the vacation. They sometimes go on their own when all of them aren't pregnant; you can't found when you try to contact from harem and all of them won't respond, from what I recall. Then, you should go to resort where you will meet them.
Thanks. I figured out how to do that. However, how can I take Shiori to the resort? She never askes me to take her to resort.

gnikxes

Mar 20, 2020
someone could send a shiori walkthrough because I got stuck at 72%
You should collect all 10 AVs (then you can impregnant her with your personal AV. Go back to your room when she is not pregnant.), bathroom, cooking, maid, hot spring, normal sex, pool(as a lifeguard). I got 90% but I cannot take her to resort yet.

gnikxes

Mar 20, 2020
90% is 10/11 of her scenes, the last one being at the resort proper so you should be ready to trigger bringing her. Only other requirement is that she needs to have been impregnated 20 times. As soon as I hit both those requirements it popped for me. Hopefully that helps.
Thanks I need to impregnate her 3 more time.

demonking92

Jul 8, 2017
So, I've met Shizuka and co on the resort when they're off, but it seems I only meet them once and I never get the achievement of Shizuka's ruin her vacation or Natsumo's Save her Vacation....

ANyone know how to get those achievements?
which part did you find them?

Kizuni

Dec 24, 2020
I recently downloaded the pc ver of the game and run it on joiplay but after a while the game exits by itself, any advice on what could been the problem

demonking92

Jul 8, 2017
How to progress with Kazumi? I got her pregnant once and the oracle says something about public baths
Also how to unlock 6th girl on the 4th row. It says go to school but no matter how often i go i cant find her
to unlock kazumi, if im not wrong you have to work 1st use the normal single work until meet each other... and until the boss or CEO then can unlock her.... and still cant get her pregnant yet.... just dont have any intercourse for 4 weeks and make sure her percentage is 60% so that you can get her pregnant... kept on it and you can unlock her totally and have baby with her anytime

demonking92

Jul 8, 2017
Someone said check the beach in the mornings, but I can't find them there myself.
its in the morning at the resort beach, i just save the game and repeat until i got it.... impreg her not her friends... shizuka to have save her vacation, its the same just choose her friend not youko the other one

reene.kanzaki

May 18, 2019
Anyone can help? I encounter Kurumi yet. I've follow the instruction on walktrought but still I spam work on life guard still she doesnt appear.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes