4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

van321

Jan 7, 2021
Does anyone know what the purpose of Whiskey is? why do we need a drink that give negative fertility?
And does anyone know if fertility affect impregnating Shizuka at all? I seem to knock her up everytime in a single shot.
It's useful if you want to get maximum creampies without triggering a pregnancy. For example, to get to next relationship level with Michelle, since she won't let you have sex when she's pregnant until she likes you.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
is there a mod to uncensor the game in the settings i have it uncesored but its still censored
The mod is done by some of the devs himself. They are slowly working on recreating the cgs without any censorship but because the art is used under fair use it is not from them so they have to manually decensor anything that where not already without any censoring.

darkcereal02

Dec 2, 2020
4th you get when you meet her while the clock on your pc says its 24th of December and meet her again when it is 25th.
The last you get when you watched all of her scenes including those above.
hi I'm playing this game on joiplay for android, how can i check the date? for kazumi 4-5 achievements?

Edit: i just changed my phone date to december 24 and it worked

Last edited:

PrincessKitty14

May 22, 2021
lol.png what im doing wrong? i already impregnated her once, already saw the gym bath scene, and the scene when MC takes a nap on the job and she wakes him up with a BJ (nice touch tough :sneaky:)

Arnran

Nov 21, 2019
View attachment 1236589 what im doing wrong? i already impregnated her once, already saw the gym bath scene, and the scene when MC takes a nap on the job and she wakes him up with a BJ (nice touch tough :sneaky:)
The bottom line is you need to wait for one full cycle of her fertility without banging any other girl until her highest chance to get pregnant come and you get a wet dream .

Reactions: Konstantinus

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
ehm... sorry i have a question, i just download the game (Mega Link) and im not sure what to do with the CCC Zip Files... anyone could tell me what should i do please?

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes