4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

darkcereal02

Dec 2, 2020
can i take shiori again to the resort after finishing all her achievements and choosing to stay as lovers? or is it a 1 time scene only?

gnikxes

Mar 20, 2020
4th you get when you meet her while the clock on your pc says its 24th of December and meet her again when it is 25th.
The last you get when you watched all of her scenes including those above.
I got a dialogue for December 24th, however, I never get the dialogue for 25th. Is there any other thing for tirgger?

gnikxes

Mar 20, 2020
I am looking for Amber's 3rd achievement and the Oracle says that "She has mentioned the purpose of her foreign study. Encounter her there." Isn't that manga store or ero manga studio? I am keep visiting there but I don't see the event.

Any trigger I need?

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
It's for Custom Character Creator. Basically a blank slate to insert a character of your own to the game. Or something like that.
Just extract the game files to play normally
and how i install or use the CCC Characters? its my first time doing something like it

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Hello...ahm i was wondering if anyone have a full walktrought? since i cant get the hint to get the girls archievements and main character archievements too... also the NTR Defender its kinda hard idk why (i play it from my lap and i only have the touchpad) ... any suggestion?

PrincessKitty14

May 22, 2021
Is there a walkthrough cause I am stuck and cannot progress through the story parts.
Hello...ahm i was wondering if anyone have a full walktrought? since i cant get the hint to get the girls archievements and main character archievements too... also the NTR Defender its kinda hard idk why (i play it from my lap and i only have the touchpad) ... any suggestion?
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/04/1179482_Character_Achievements_Guide_v4.pdf

it's not complete and it's missing some of the new girls (plus the encounters at the resort) but it's pretty usefull

Arnran

Nov 21, 2019
Anybody know what's the catch with this achievement?
Random luck for hotspring and not pregnant

For item just use when you are talking to girl and depend on which item. Energy drink you can only drink two times a week and lube is for sex scene.

glare1more

Apr 30, 2020
guys help,I just got to 200pregnations and hff card is s2, liasion says netori is available here but how does it actually work? does netori happen randomly or i need to do something specific to trigger netori?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
guys help,I just got to 200pregnations and hff card is s2, liasion says netori is available here but how does it actually work? does netori happen randomly or i need to do something specific to trigger netori?
Fluff only. She says later you could have monogamous marriages or harem marriages too where only the highest card holders could have something on your wifes.
We got no marriage content though.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

glare1more

Apr 30, 2020
Fluff only. She says later you could have monogamous marriages or harem marriages too where only the highest card holders could have something on your wifes.
We got no marriage content though.
Sorry but what did you mean by fluff? Google showed too many meanings lol. and i also heard about those stuff in highest card holders but more interested on this netori stuff, can't we not trigger it or it works like random encounter? thanks again

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Sorry but what did you mean by fluff? Google showed too many meanings lol. and i also heard about those stuff in highest card holders but more interested on this netori stuff, can't we not trigger it or it works like random encounter? thanks again
Fluff in the sense of unneeded information at this moment, since nothing is done with those options/information in game at the moment. It might be a hint though of some things they may want to do with some harem girls or future girls later on in future if development permits and that does become an option as either or both netori or a monogamous relation/harem marriage with some girls like your neighbor and that brocon for example as options.

glare1more

Apr 30, 2020
Fluff in the sense of unneeded information at this moment, since nothing is done with those options/information in game at the moment. It might be a hint though of some things they may want to do with some harem girls or future girls later on in future if development permits and that does become an option as either or both netori or a monogamous relation/harem marriage with some girls like your neighbor and that brocon for example as options.
oh i see thanks for the information! was hoping to see netori happen since the update log literally mentioned the addition of netori. says something like "Netori so you guys can just go REEEE".
but guess ill have to wait a lil more

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
oh i see thanks for the information! was hoping to see netori happen since the update log literally mentioned the addition of netori. says something like "Netori so you guys can just go REEEE".
but guess ill have to wait a lil more
Well shizuka is netori in a way, but it is still hidden and more cheating. Officially she still belongs to her dad and considering his power that might take a while to change, even if she prefers babies from MC by a mile. Real Netori where you take someone completely away and make them your and only your slut is not in yet.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
More like Fluff in Fluff and Crunch where Fluff is the Flavourbackgroundlore and Crunch is the Gameplay.
Fluff is not needed for playing but makes the world richer.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes