4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

outkats

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
Hello, does anyone know how to get an S+ Rating on NTR Defender? I can't seem to get past the 999 score and my rating alwasys comes up as A+ only.
The score cap is always 999, even if your total is higher.

S+ is only attainable in Navy Seal and you must kill the boss and finish with a score that accumulates to 999 or higher. Since there is a higher multiplier in this difficulty it requires I think somewhere between 550-600 netori kills, but ymmv (if you damage many hostages it would require more). Also fair warning that there is no reward for this achievement at this time. There was originally a plan for having a girl/scene reward when the player unlocks all 5 of the arcade sandbox achievements, but this plan was scrapped so the only reason to go for this is bragging rights or the future possibility there may be something in it for you.

PBMidas

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2021
Regarding about the Oracle says that "She has mentioned the purpose of her foreign study. Encounter her there." Isn't that manga store or ero manga studio? I am keep visiting there but I don't see the event.
Amber's foreign study is to study the Japanese HFF system. You can find her at the HFF HQ.

I need Yurika achievement 4 and 5
Achievement 4, fuck Yurika in her maid outfit and hose her down. If you don't have the maid outfit yet then ask the Oracle.
Achievement 5, meet her at the library late in her progression and then go home. Ask the Oracle how to progress her to that point.

great game, love it
Thank you. We get a lot of questions but not a lot of feedback. Knowing people are enjoying the game is good motivation to keep working.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Qhogdjh

Jun 21, 2021
Anyone can help ?
I need Kazumi achievement 5, i have all the scene : work, bath, hotel, couch, xmas, cooking ,home , preg but i don't know why achievement 5 not unlock ?

Demonooki

Oct 2, 2019
At first, it was a bit weird having a "relationship" with a young looking girl like Alexis. But now I have a question, will there be more girls like her?:devilish:

Roleme

Jan 13, 2020
For twins you need to have pregnancy duration at least at 7. Then you need to fuck her on the week before her peak fertility and impregnate her. Then next week you need to fuck her again.
This is the way, you MUST have the pregnacy time set at 7 or more weeks. 7 is default. I had mine at 3, going not trigger until I set to 7.

Papatine

Jun 13, 2021
[QUOTE = "Cintadada, publicación: 5660182, miembro: 1593766"]
¿Cómo sé la fecha del evento xmast para 24/12 kazumi?
¿Hay algo que extraño para el evento desencadenante de Navidad? View attachment 1168505
[/CITA]
how i know event xmast date for 24/12 kazumi?
is something i miss for trigger event xmas? View attachment 1168505
Brother, how can I keep moving forward with Kazumi after you fuck her the first time?

gnikxes

Mar 20, 2020
Anyone can help ?
I need Kazumi achievement 5, i have all the scene : work, bath, hotel, couch, xmas, cooking ,home , preg but i don't know why achievement 5 not unlock ?
How did you got Xmas event? I never get it. I could only get Xmas eve event when the clock is on Dec 24.

gnikxes

Mar 20, 2020
[QUOTE = "Cintadada, publicación: 5660182, miembro: 1593766"]
¿Cómo sé la fecha del evento xmast para 24/12 kazumi?
¿Hay algo que extraño para el evento desencadenante de Navidad? View attachment 1168505
[/CITA]

Brother, how can I keep moving forward with Kazumi after you fuck her the first time?
Don't fuck other for at least 3 days. And meet her when her fertilize level is 60%

reene.kanzaki

May 18, 2019
Can someone help me? Suddenly this message appear when I'm on resort.

"Stack corruption detected: call stack depth is greater than 1..."

Capture.JPG

Demonooki

Oct 2, 2019
what to do to have a chance to meet kazumi at the gym again?
at the first attempt, I did not have the opportunity to fertilize her

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes