4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Dunno
Last days I started once again 'Haramase Simulator v0.2.2. In the options I found at 'Incest-section' 'NVIDIA-Incest-Works' (TM) for Dx12.
Now I ask around: 'What has it been for?' I never heared before about such a routine.
Dunno, but you are playing a very old version. The current version is v0.4.0.3

Vivid272

Jan 8, 2019
Can someone teach me how to cheat a little? Played before V.4 and now my save isn't worked anymore.
Playing from the start is pretty tiring

Scweez510

Aug 24, 2019
Can someone teach me how to cheat a little? Played before V.4 and now my save isn't worked anymore.
Playing from the start is pretty tiring
Your surpossed to start from the beginning since there's been major updates in the game, old saves don't work.

fplay8881

Feb 12, 2020
Every page of this thread has posts of "help i'm stuck with...". the devs should really rename this game to Stuck Simulator instead.

Good art though, horrible game design with character progression.

Last edited:
Reactions: Machalla666

outkats

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
Every page of this thread has posts of "help i'm stuck with...". the devs should really rename this game to Stuck Simulator instead.

Good art though, horrible game design with character progression.
Maybe we should rename it 'Helpless Illiteracy Simulator' since everyone who is stuck clearly does not know how to read or has auto-skipped through the dialogue and are incapable of thinking for themselves. In the majority of cases, the dialogue with the girls hint or explain the solutions.

Sorry, but people being unable to progress because they can't be assed to actually read dialogue in a visual novel will never garner any sympathy from us. If you don't want to have to listen what the girls have to say to progress them, don't play this. It's actually not a game for you.

fplay8881

Feb 12, 2020
Maybe we should rename it 'Helpless Illiteracy Simulator' since everyone who is stuck clearly does not know how to read or has auto-skipped through the dialogue and are incapable of thinking for themselves. In the majority of cases, the dialogue with the girls hint or explain the solutions.

Sorry, but people being unable to progress because they can't be assed to actually read dialogue in a visual novel will never garner any sympathy from us. If you don't want to have to listen what the girls have to say to progress them, don't play this. It's actually not a game for you.

Way to go and insult your player base when it is the "hints" as you put it that sucks and is not clear. Stuck on Kazumi after the bath scene? What was the hint for that? Go to the Oracle, and she says some crap about Jupiter's anus, yeah lots of help there. Stuck on Shiori? What did she or the protagonist says? nada. Oh and "hints" says some shit about "heart and soul", the hell anyone gonna do with that.

Yeah this game is not it. Other games like What a Legend are far way superior that you in game art, design, and attitude towards criticism, like professionals do.

outkats

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
Yeah this game is not it. Other games like What a Legend are far way superior that you in game art, design, and attitude towards criticism, like professionals do.
Plenty of others, including our pool of testers who played through every character in this release have figured out how to progress in this game without the aid of a walkthrough. I am genuinely sorry you are a brainlet and cannot solve the game without a step-by-step guide or someone spoon-feeding you solutions, but like you said, there are much better games for people like you.

Go play them.

fplay8881

Feb 12, 2020
Plenty of others, including our pool of testers who played through every character in this release have figured out how to progress in this game without the aid of a walkthrough. I am genuinely sorry you are a brainlet and cannot solve the game without a step-by-step guide or someone spoon-feeding you solutions, but like you said, there are much better games for people like you.

Go play them.

And yet there continue to be "brainlets", as you put it, posting stuck posts. It is one thing that 1 or 2 folks can't get your gibberish, but this many just says that your design is just that bad and that Jupiter's anus for a hint ain't that great of a help. Really there's already another one after my earlier post, its amusing really. And being a baby about it calling me (or anyone else posting that they are stuck) names just makes you an immature child who just likes a pat on the head and nothing else.

And obviously there are much better games out there, thats not a hard reach.

outkats

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
And yet there continue to be "brainlets", as you put it, posting stuck posts. It is one thing that 1 or 2 folks can't get your gibberish, but this many just says that your design is just that bad and that Jupiter's anus for a hint ain't that great of a help. Really there's already another one after my earlier post, its amusing really. And being a baby about it calling me (or anyone else posting that they are stuck) names just makes you an immature child who just likes a pat on the head and nothing else.

And obviously there are much better games out there, thats not a hard reach.
We do not care if you think the game is too hard or that the 'design is bad'. This is a hobby project and we do not develop the game for you or anyone but ourselves. I'm sorry that what you perceive to be quality feedback that a good developer might listen to... is, to us, the cries of someone who is helpless and incapable of critical thinking. Maybe it makes us terrible developers, or maybe it just makes you stupid. In either case, go play something else. Seriously.

Papatine

Jun 13, 2021
Friends, Natsumi, Youko and Shizuka do not answer, I read that this is the opportunity to go to the Resort and ruin Shisuka's vacation, but she could not find them in 3 days, what do I do?

reene.kanzaki

May 18, 2019
Friends, Natsumi, Youko and Shizuka do not answer, I read that this is the opportunity to go to the Resort and ruin Shisuka's vacation, but she could not find them in 3 days, what do I do?
It happens to me too. I repeated it next time and I found them on the beach on first day morning.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes