4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

Overson

Mar 17, 2019
I changed my computer date to December 24th for trigger X-mas event But I'm still stuck?? 1625845500162.png
Does anyone know how to do after this???

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Ever and ever one can read 'its impossible to play without a money-cheat'. My start usually begins at arcade on the 'Jutai-Simulator'. I play it until its ends - and a little time longer.
After this, I bring this roundabout 500.000 yen to the bank. I INVEST a little money at the bank, save half of my money on my account and use the rest for now! It works - without any cheat. ;-)
Because the INVESTMENT, my money on the account is growing and growing! ^u^

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
I need some help with Shizuka. I've gotten her pregnant once, and currently the oracle hint says to just Explore to find her. I tried searching this thread but most references to her seem to be related to her next step, I still can't get her to show up the second time. Can anyone tell me where I need to explore to find her?

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
Ever and ever one can read 'its impossible to play without a money-cheat'. My start usually begins at arcade on the 'Jutai-Simulator'. I play it until its ends - and a little time longer.
After this, I bring this roundabout 500.000 yen to the bank. I INVEST a little money at the bank, save half of my money on my account and use the rest for now! It works - without any cheat. ;-)
Because the INVESTMENT, my money on the account is growing and growing! ^u^
its not impossible, im only asking about it so i can get the achievement lol

PBMidas

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2021
I need some help with Shizuka. I've gotten her pregnant once, and currently the oracle hint says to just Explore to find her. I tried searching this thread but most references to her seem to be related to her next step, I still can't get her to show up the second time. Can anyone tell me where I need to explore to find her?
She appears in multiple locations at a decent rate when she's not pregnant. Keep trying and you'll find her.

xBreedControl

May 7, 2020
Needing only 3 more girls, purple short haired one with the skull hair clip that needs "exploration" to unlock, and the blond that says "go to school". Anyone remember how to unlock them?

-Yamato-

Sep 7, 2020
So I have 90% of Shiori's events complete, but there's still no prompt to invite her to the resort. I'm sure I've done all the events from clicking on her portrait on the harem page. Is there something I'm missing from exploration? *Edit: The fortune teller says : "I see... the red string betwix, bright and shining. The relationship between you two has reached full potential!" So I assume this is confirmation that I'm done with the events, but still don't can't invite her to the resort.
From my experiments and 3 days of effort, the other requirement is either 20 babies with 100 creampies or just 20 new sisters/daughters or just 100 filled cream puffs.

-Yamato-

Sep 7, 2020
Needing only 3 more girls, purple short haired one with the skull hair clip that needs "exploration" to unlock, and the blond that says "go to school". Anyone remember how to unlock them?
Skull (Arcana) is a random chance at the roof of the school and if the blond is Michelle then go to the gym if it's Amber then get Ootori, Arcana (skull), and Michelle pregnant all at the same time then keep visiting the school and going to a random classroom.

-Yamato-

Sep 7, 2020
I need help on Shizuka and Natsumi Vacation Achievement.
At the harem menu call them and if they say that they aren't in town then it means they're at the resort, go to the beach in the morning at the first day. Chose Shizuka for her achievement and chose Natsumi and Youko for hers.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes