4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
JoiPlay Discord pins said:
Ren'Py Plugin crashes on some devices because of a bug. If a Ren'Py game crashes, please follow these steps:
-> Check game/script_version.txt file
-> If version number starts with 7,4, try changing it to 7,3.
-> If it still crashes, check if scripts are packed into a rpa file.
-> If they're packed, use unrpa to unpack them.
-> If it still crashes, use un.rpyc to decompile scripts
-> If it doesn't work, tell us which game is it and what happens.
TLDR:
These are fixes for common JoiPlay errors that you are describing.

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
Also, just found out that JoiPlay doesn't seem capable of reloading the gun with K or R, can you please add an on screen reload button to the Windows version?

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Because Kazumi's impregnation in the fitness-club: Ever I try it out, in the pool she only rides her vulve on my cock!
When I asked her for impregnation before, she told me something about my desprate situation.
Whats wrong with me - and my ager sister? ;-)

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
I found a slight consistency error: none of the girls that ask for on-call impregnations ever call you after they deliver the first kid.

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
I would it more like, if the 'Random Schoolgirl', 'Random Fitgirl' and so on are simply called 'Schoolgirl', 'Fitgirl' and so on.
The word 'Random...' sounds for worktitle to me. ;-)

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
Can you tell me your setting joiplay ?
I haven't changed anything in my settings.

Also, if you can't ever get the representative to let you fuck her, at least until that's added, remove the line where she says you can from her explanation of the resort.

And can we get a preferences option for turning off Z+ boob sizes? I'm getting tired of seeing land whales after the mc says he's spotted a 10/10, or an attractive figure. View attachment normal.webp

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Angora Kitty

Star Study

Feb 15, 2021
On the island, where did you guys find Mei? This is my 2nd time here on the night of the 4th day, and I am worried that she is only encounterable in the same week you met the three girls.

Jan 1, 2018
Because Kazumi's impregnation in the fitness-club: Ever I try it out, in the pool she only rides her vulve on my cock!
When I asked her for impregnation before, she told me something about my desprate situation.
Whats wrong with me - and my ager sister? ;-)
You have to forego sex entirely for some weeks. That's the "desperate situation" she's referring to. I don't remember how many weeks, but check with her each week until she agrees to bang you.

Reactions: Angora Kitty

CaptainYoh1906

Aug 2, 2021
Làm thế nào tôi có thể đưa shiori đến nghỉ ngơi tại khu nghỉ mát tôi đã có tất cả các cảnh của cô ấy và tẩm bổ cho cô ấy 25 lần + 100 lần xuất tinh vào bên trong

Biểu tượng đồng minh họa

CaptainYoh1906

Aug 2, 2021
[QUOTE = "Ravens77, bài đăng: 6017911, thành viên: 3804963"]
Thx tôi đã hoàn thành công việc này
[/ TRÍCH DẪN]
[QUOTE = "jaerdoster, bài đăng: 6307920, thành viên: 426567"]
Tệp lưu 100% không thực sự tồn tại và sẽ không thực sự giúp ích cho bạn vì không có thư viện.
[/TRÍCH DẪN]

bạn có thể hướng dẫn tôi cách xem tỷ lệ hoàn thành cảnh không, tôi đang mắc kẹt với thành tích của shiori # 4 Tôi đã có tất cả các cảnh của cô ấy, tẩm bổ cho cô ấy 20 lần, kiêm bên trong hơn 100 lần, cảnh tôi và cô ấy làm AV cũng ở đó nhưng tôi không nhận được đề xuất đi đến khu vực nghỉ ngơi khi trò chuyện với cô ấy, vui lòng hướng dẫn tôi phải làm gì tiếp theo, cảm ơn (xin lỗi tiếng anh của tôi quá tệ, tôi phải sử dụng google dịch)

Đồng minh họa icon

outkats

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
Also, just found out that JoiPlay doesn't seem capable of reloading the gun with K or R, can you please add an on screen reload button to the Windows version?
Sorry for the late reply, but the reload button is already there. Press the bullet icon in the lower right corner to reload when playing the game on Navy Seal mode. The other difficulties no longer require manual reload.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes