4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

Wachupe

Nov 14, 2020
Hi, anyone know how unlock archivement 2, 3 and 4 for tsubasa ?
I read in some places u can unlock the number 3 in the mall when u follow her, actually i did that but i don't unlock the archivement.
Any help fot this ?

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Hey guys, today in mall I should start the mission 'Host of the nighmare' once again. I forgot to count how often the pointer pointed onto this mission, since I absolved it at first in 0.4.0.0 - and maybe two- or three times in 0.4.0.3. The Flag 'Mission is done!' keeps down. Its all the same, how often I absolve this misson. -_-
(The sandbox-entry is set correctly, but ever,ever the mission wants to start again!)

Last edited:

Kukinawa

Jun 16, 2020
Anyone know how to clear Kazumi's 4th and 5th achievement? i have tried to change date to 24 december and talk to her for the special xmas scene at 25 december but after change date to 25 december on next visit there are no scene triggered, tried on both same and next week. also im not sure how many bonus scene Kazumi has but i think i did 2 home (couch and cook) and 2 preg (day and night) and im on 67% completion, not sure how to proceed after couple of her revisit to trigger scenes.

Thanks in advance!

PS:i play on android, sometime on pc but using android save file which will show some error on load but works (i guess?)

Kukinawa

Jun 16, 2020
Anyone know how to clear Kazumi's 4th and 5th achievement? i have tried to change date to 24 december and talk to her for the special xmas scene at 25 december but after change date to 25 december on next visit there are no scene triggered, tried on both same and next week. also im not sure how many bonus scene Kazumi has but i think i did 2 home (couch and cook) and 2 preg (day and night) and im on 67% completion, not sure how to proceed after couple of her revisit to trigger scenes.

Thanks in advance!

PS:i play on android, sometime on pc but using android save file which will show some error on load but works (i guess?)
Nvm, after trying more i got the scene by waiting until Kazumi on peak fertility cycle, and i actually missed scene on work so after got all scene i finally got ending scene.

runicboii

Oct 17, 2019
Is there a good route to go for with Katya? (Russian lady on the Resort, can only meet at Observatory-Night)

I don't want to redo my save file for it, but it just seems like she won't accept any good acts like the massage after she's been had a few times without concern of choices.

m00k00

Jul 16, 2017
Is there a good route to go for with Katya? (Russian lady on the Resort, can only meet at Observatory-Night)

I don't want to redo my save file for it, but it just seems like she won't accept any good acts like the massage after she's been had a few times without concern of choices.
https://f95zone.to/threads/haramase-simulator-v0-4-0-3-waifu-nl.359/page-113#post-5546531

I've detailed it here a while ago, though on my 3rd attempt for Katya I didn't run into the old Guy at the pool, if you play catch and release at the pool with her enough times she'll want to have sex in the pool, that's when you know you're on the golden path, just don't do anything to hurt her.

Jan 1, 2018

fadeadhorse

Aug 9, 2020
This there an updated version of this ? Its got a lot of info but is missing some of the new stuff

JF567

Aug 20, 2018
How do you find shiori at onsen? I can't get her to appear. or is it not the one you travel to by train?

nevermind. finally got it. just took forever to happen

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 23 Votes