4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

Bully27

Dec 17, 2018
Is there an archive.Rpa type of this really like to play this on joiplay but the images and videos are kinda annoying.

Thanks appreciate it

soulking_cry

Jan 22, 2021
Plz help. I can not take #1 and #9 video of Shiori. I went to arcade, and play quizz game, i choiced the shiori Answer, but it was not work. So i can not take #1 video.
Video #9. I tried to touch Shiori in Video Player, but it is not work. Plz help me

Anonymousnone

May 28, 2019
found out how to get the girl between Yurika and Tsubasa (her name is Sybil), click on babes from the deep, you can skip through the dialogue, sleep, repeat two more times, you'll be able to fuck her after you've clicked it for the third time, then you just have to wait for her to give birth as you can't see until she gives birth for the first time, after that you've got her unlocked

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Hey guys, how I can rent a cabana in the HFF-Resort? (Southern coast, close to massage arrea). MC thinks to ask someone in hotel-reception but in hotellobby the menu pops up as usual. I took a look a the town too and at the pool-area, but I didnt found any. Many greetings, A Kitty

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

jjsj5566

Oct 5, 2021
Plz give me Haramase simulator 4.0.3 full save file.
There is no need for achievements to be completed!!
Please find and upload your character's unlocked save file.

How to find file (based on mobile) Your file - Android - date- xxx.haramase simulator- Save - The file name your played file.

Pc-find your haramase simulator file

Plz***

Reactions: justseekingforsauce

Deit1

Jul 7, 2017
Man this game REALLY needs a scene gallery. It's impossible to find the scenes again after coming back after like a year.

Jul 28, 2017
Question: After meeting Shizuka and the other 2 at a party and impregnating them I went to the resort next week and met them, is this the event where I can have sex with them on the resort or is it afterwards?

Star Study

Feb 15, 2021
Is it entirely possible to miss Mei? I have not come across her yet, and have already done the other twos quests at the resort.

Jan 1, 2018
Question: After meeting Shizuka and the other 2 at a party and impregnating them I went to the resort next week and met them, is this the event where I can have sex with them on the resort or is it afterwards?
You can't have sex with them at the resort if they are already pregnant, iirc. Even then, you have to choose either Shizuka or the 2 friends, and in any case, you only get one scene. You can't bone them throughout your vacation, which sucks.

ncelsword

Jun 8, 2020
Really didn't feel like trying to beat the NTR defender score. TRied for a bit to hack the game to give myself a higher score but for some reason it wasn't working right. But finally what I was able to do was hack Tsubasa's high score to be lower than the one I got during my practice runs to test for values.

So I guess that works. Although given the overall style of the game there should be an option to "get the score legit" or "just skip to getting the high score" so those who want to try can ... but those just wanting to progress the storyline don't have to actually get it.

Aug 13, 2020
Hey guys, what's the folder name "CCC_template" ? Im using joiplay so is that files important? I pretty confused about install or not with these files

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes