4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

CaptainYoh1906

Aug 2, 2021
cảm ơn nhà phát triển vì trò chơi này là một trò chơi tuyệt vời tôi đã chơi rất nhiều trò chơi như thế này và những gì tôi làm với những trò chơi đó là bỏ qua bỏ qua bỏ qua và bỏ qua nhưng đối với trò chơi này thì không, nếu tôi bỏ qua thì tôi sẽ không bao giờ mở được thành tích và tôi đã bắt đầu đọc tất cả các tuyến nhân vật khi tôi bắt đầu từ đầu, tôi thích nhân vật Katya nhất. Tôi hy vọng nhân vật này sẽ tiếp tục phát triển, cảm ơn nhà phát triển (xin lỗi tiếng anh của tôi không tốt, tôi phải sử dụng google dịch để nói điều này và cũng sử dụng google dịch để chơi trò chơi)

Biểu tượng đồng minh họa

Last edited:

Jackjohnson0

May 13, 2020
thank you developer for this game it's a great game i have played a lot of games like this and what i do with those games is skip skip skip and skip but for this game it's not if i skip then i will never be able to open the achievement and i have already started reading all the character lines when i start from the beginning i like the character kaya the most i hope this character will continue developer, thanks developer (sorry my english is not good i had to use google translate to say this and also use google translate to play the game)

View attachment 1336751
Your efforts are even bigger than the Guy family from naruto

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

outkats

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
Hello I need help, what should I do here?
I get this when loading my save file View attachment 1338547
Press ignore and continue. You are either running the game through renpy directly using a version higher than 7.3.5 or using something like JoiPlay (which we don't support). RenPy added infinite loop detection during game load in 7.4 and this is Ren'Py complaining that one of our screens is using an outdated technique that is tripping this detection. There's no actual infinite loop so there's no harm in ignoring this. We have since removed all these outdated screens from the game so this won't cause an issue in future versions when we finally move to 7.4.

Just keep in mind this game was released for Ren'Py 7.3.5 so you will notice other things that will in fact break on 7.4, such as mouse cursors in the arcade, but it overall will be playable.

Reactions: Svieris

Svieris

Oct 26, 2020
Press ignore and continue. You are either running the game through renpy directly using a version higher than 7.3.5 or using something like JoiPlay (which we don't support). RenPy added infinite loop detection during game load in 7.4 and this is Ren'Py complaining that one of our screens is using an outdated technique that is tripping this detection. There's no actual infinite loop so there's no harm in ignoring this. We have since removed all these outdated screens from the game so this won't cause an issue in future versions when we finally move to 7.4.

Just keep in mind this game was released for Ren'Py 7.3.5 so you will notice other things that will in fact break on 7.4, such as mouse cursors in the arcade, but it overall will be playable.

Thank you good sir

CaptainYoh1906

Aug 2, 2021
Tôi đã hy vọng nhà phát triển nhân vật Katya có thể trả lời bài đăng này của tôi. Tôi thấy một số hình ảnh của Katya trong tệp cảnh của cô ấy, ví dụ: Bed_Laying, Missionary2, Missionary_Back, Mang thai_Anal. Tôi muốn hỏi nếu nó đã có trong trò chơi hay nó sẽ có trong một Bản cập nhật sắp tới. Cảm ơn (xin lỗi vì tiếng anh kém của tôi)

Đồng minh họa icon icon

CaptainYoh1906

Aug 2, 2021
[QUOTE = "TashiDev, bài đăng: 5549814, thành viên: 1928036"]
Vâng, điều đó được cho là tôi đã viết cho cô ấy khi Khu nghỉ dưỡng vẫn còn trong giai đoạn đầu phát triển và chưa có nhiều thứ ở đó. Cô ấy có nghĩa là sẽ mất khá nhiều thời gian để mở khóa hoàn toàn để giữ người chơi quay lại khu nghỉ mát. Cô ấy có nhiều nội dung hơn bất kỳ nhân vật nào khác mà tôi đã làm (tôi đã viết Michelle, Arcana và Stephanie), chỉ mất một chút công sức để xem tất cả. Tôi có rất nhiều nội dung được lên kế hoạch cho cô ấy trong các bản phát hành trong tương lai, nhưng tôi có rất ít thời gian rảnh vào lúc này nên cô ấy (hoặc Rena và Marika) sẽ không sớm có bản cập nhật lớn.
[/TRÍCH DẪN]

Xin chào. Tôi có một số câu hỏi về Katya vì tôi rất thích cô ấy, tôi đã xem một số tệp về cảnh của cô ấy và tôi thấy nó có Bed_Laying, Missionary_Black, Missionary2, Mang thai_Anal. Tôi muốn hỏi nếu nó đã có trong trò chơi hay bạn chuẩn bị nó sẽ có trong bản cập nhật sắp tới (xin lỗi vì tiếng Anh của tôi không tốt)

Đồng minh họa icon

Jackjohnson0

May 13, 2020
[QUOTE = "TashiDev, bài đăng: 5549814, thành viên: 1928036"]
Vâng, điều đó được cho là tôi đã viết cho cô ấy khi Khu nghỉ dưỡng vẫn còn trong giai đoạn đầu phát triển và chưa có nhiều thứ ở đó. Cô ấy có nghĩa là sẽ mất khá nhiều thời gian để mở khóa hoàn toàn để giữ người chơi quay lại khu nghỉ mát. Cô ấy có nhiều nội dung hơn bất kỳ nhân vật nào khác mà tôi đã làm (tôi đã viết Michelle, Arcana và Stephanie), chỉ mất một chút công sức để xem tất cả. Tôi có rất nhiều nội dung được lên kế hoạch cho cô ấy trong các bản phát hành trong tương lai, nhưng tôi có rất ít thời gian rảnh vào lúc này nên cô ấy (hoặc Rena và Marika) sẽ không sớm có bản cập nhật lớn.
[/TRÍCH DẪN]

Xin chào. Tôi có một số câu hỏi về Katya vì tôi rất thích cô ấy, tôi đã xem một số tệp về cảnh của cô ấy và tôi thấy nó có Bed_Laying, Missionary_Black, Missionary2, Mang thai_Anal. Tôi muốn hỏi nếu nó đã có trong trò chơi hay bạn chuẩn bị nó sẽ có trong bản cập nhật sắp tới (xin lỗi vì tiếng Anh của tôi không tốt)

View attachment 1342423
To me, it's in Vietnamese though?

Reactions: CaptainYoh1906

CaptainYoh1906

Aug 2, 2021
Yes, that being said I wrote her when the Resort was still early in development and there was not very much there. She is meant to take quite some time to fully unlock to keep players coming back to the resort. She has more content than any other character I have made (I wrote Michelle, Arcana, and Stephanie), it just takes quite a bit of effort to see it all. I have a lot more content planned for her in future releases, but I have very little free time at the moment so she (or Rena and Marika) will not have major updates any time soon.
Hello. I have some questions about Katya because I like her so much, I looked at some files of her scene and I see it has Bed_Laying, Missionary_Black, Missionary2, Pregnancy_Anal. I would like to ask if it is already in the game or are you prepared it will be in an upcoming update (sorry for my bad english)

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Snatched

May 25, 2020
Really enjoying the game, and I wish the devs the best for the future.
I know the devs are doing their own things at their own paces and preferences,
but it'd be fun to add baby-bump overlays to Sybil, Hime, Marika and Rena when & if you guys get around to it in a future rev.
It might also be fun to run into Eris or some of the idol girls in their late term. Eris would probably cuss up a storm.

ChaserRaven

Aug 9, 2020
Shootr NTR arcade is a bad design, we dont have enough time especially how fast hostages spawn over the enemy

My wrist pain keeps acting up and I score below 400 each run, now my RSI is acting up making my right hand in pain for 7 days
please make some changes

Typed with me left hand

Jacklack88

Aug 16, 2021
Yeah sure, guide on Kiriya's achievements

1st achievement - Newfag
pretty straightforward, after about 10 weeks go to the coffee cafe and use the internet to unlock kiriya.

2nd achievement - Staying Hydrated
Go to the resort and get some drinks over there at the shop on the resort, specifically the drinks with kiriya on it.

P.S. If you don't know how to get to the resort click on explore and next. Its right next to the back button, but to unlock it you'll have to go to the HFF HQ and talk to liason-san about the resort.

3rd achievement - To be Continued...
Go to the gym on the mainland and random event time! Click on spar and hope that you find kiriya there taking out her anger out on a punching bag. (This is the unlocking condition) Go to sleep for the week and visit the red light district, and random event time again! Find kiriya talking with her info broker and at the end of the convo you'll have the choice to follow or not.

P.S. Once you follow her it'll take you back to the mainscreen don't close the game click on load game or new game I forgot which one it was.

4th achievement - Gamer Girl Bath Water
After getting the 3rd achievement, go back to kiriya via the my harem page and MC will suggest that she goes to the hotsprings. Go to the hotsprings via the train station and again I believe this is a random event.

5th achievement - POGGERS
After getting the 4th achievement, again go back to kiriya via my harem page and she'll tell you not to follow her again, being the player we should follow her! Go back to the red light district and follow her from there and you'll get this achievement.

Your welcome.
How do I follow kiriya I need help been stuck in that achievement

Wolfdragon99

Dec 24, 2019
is there some trick to katya(the observatory girl on the island) where you can knock her up without getting her to hate you? i've tried agreeing to wait until night to fuck her but the observarory's just locked then

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
is there some trick to katya(the observatory girl on the island) where you can knock her up without getting her to hate you? i've tried agreeing to wait until night to fuck her but the observarory's just locked then
You are supposed to slowly raise her relationship level by coming to the resort many times and wait for several events involving her. Or something like that

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes