4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

-Yamato-

Sep 7, 2020
Anyone know what "Return to the streets of your youth" mean? I'm kinda stuck here View attachment 1142273
Random chance at the suburbs, also just to save you some time get all her scenes(11 total: Onsen, lifeguard job pool, regular sex, preggo sex, sleep in her house BJ, random chance cleaning, random chance cooking, all her AVs sex then watch some and get caught when she's peak fertility, breast milk), get 90% of her story, get 20 Impregnations (if that doesn't work then creampie her 100 times).

AVs that are hard to find:

7 is a random beach encounter
8 is the quiz at the arcade (Oedipus Q and A is Shiori)
9 is going to watch her AVs and click on her portrait and she'll ask you to click on her body (Tip: use the skip botton to skip all the clicking) and get her naked then climax
10 is random at the manga Cafe on the third shelf with the pink highlight

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

-Yamato-

Sep 7, 2020
I really need help with Shiori.

Already 11 impregnations, 112 cum insides, made her pregnant at the onsen and the pool.
And still cant make her tell me about vacations or the bungalos.
She tells me that I'm at 72% with her scenes.
Is there something I'm missing to do for her to tell me?

Forgot to mention I already have 12 of her videos, the principal 10 and the 2 extra.
When I speak with her she only tells me the foot and Kazumi
And in the video screen she only tells me not to show anyone the videos.

(sorry about my english, not a native speaker)
PLZ HELP
Try 20 impregnations, also other scenes Random cleaning sex and random cooking sex, While she's pregnant visit her for the breastmilk scene and pregnant sex.

jaerdoster

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
Every page of this thread has posts of "help i'm stuck with...". The devs should really rename this game to Stuck Simulator instead.

Good art though, horrible game design with character progression.
Basically, you are in a game with no dead ends (unless you are pretty stupid and don't read what the character say to you multiple times and keep making the obvious bad choice (Stephanie's anus for example)) and you complain that the game is complex ?

Money is not a problem, it's fucking easy.
Girls are attracted to your dick due to the power of your credit HFF card
Only one who don't are because incest is bad, and it's actually the main plot for them: "incest bad but sex good, wat do"

The only reason you are stuck is because you don't read what the characters said to you, and also don't read what other players who resolved the problem explained too.

Also, you don't want to search, you want, like in "What a Legend" an explicit guide with "click here to unlock this scene" because you can't be assed to learn how to use your brain.

Sorry, but that's not how it works.

If you have a problem reading English, we can't help you, learn how to read English.

I will just end this by reposting the meme I made years ago about people like you:

skip.png

fplay8881

Feb 12, 2020
The only reason you are stuck is because you don't read what the characters said to you, and also don't read what other players who resolved the problem explained too.

There are follow up post after the first one. For someone who tries to blame others for not reading you don't do alot of it yourself. Try harder shill.

Mar 7, 2019
Can anyone give advice for Shizuka's 2nd achievement, the "forgiveness" one. Someone said that it's just random but I've reloaded almost 50 times now and it won't trigger, is there something I need to do to set up the scene?

Edit; No wonder I couldn't get it, you have to wait for her dad to knock her up and for her to give birth before you fuck her again.

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2019
For anyone looking for Natsumi's "Now I feel bad" achievement; after you've impregnated her 20 times you have a chance to catch her on the train when you visit her from the harem menu, just choose to stay anonymous and you'll get the achievement.

Dark51

Jun 5, 2019
Heya
Haramase Simulator v0.4.0.0 Compressed*
I am new to compressing so please let me know if there are any issues. This is a lossy compression meaning there will be degradation to quality.

Win/Linux: MEGA - -

Original Size: 4.60 GB
Compressed Size: 526 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*This unofficial version is not released by the developer, it may break the game.
Heya Dude can you upload again for mega stand user? This 4.0.0 ver mega link is dead, please ,thanks ,i only need this older ver rather than newer 4.0.3.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Hello, brainlet here. I have three questions:
  1. Is there a cap on the Oracle’s cost?
  2. Can you improve your relationship with Touko? I invested in her CD business, but the HFF scan says “CD investments: –1”, so IDK if there was a glitch or what.
  3. This is probably a major brainfart on my part, but how do you check your mail? I’m pretty sure I’ve done it before, but I can’t find the button for the life of me.

Mar 7, 2019
  2. Can you improve your relationship with Touko? I invested in her CD business, but the HFF scan says “CD investments: –1”, so IDK if there was a glitch or what.
  3. This is probably a major brainfart on my part, but how do you check your mail? I’m pretty sure I’ve done it before, but I can’t find the button for the life of me.
1. I don't think so, it just keeps climbing
2. Invest 1 million dollars, I've never checked with the scan so I'm not sure
3. If you're referring to the character that says "check your mail" in the harem screen then that's what the game calls getting your bills when you head back to your home, just keep playing and sending money for the AV's.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
1. I don't think so, it just keeps climbing
2. Invest 1 million dollars, I've never checked with the scan so I'm not sure
3. If you're referring to the character that says "check your mail" in the harem screen then that's what the game calls getting your bills when you head back to your home, just keep playing and sending money for the AV's.
Thanks. I was looking all over for a way to check e-mails. I was sure there was one, but I must have been thinking of a different game.

I don’t remember how much I invested with Touko, but when I go to the tab now, it says there are no more investments available. Do new ones appear if I just make more money?

Edit: Follow-up question. The menu says that changing pregnancy duration from the default 7 weeks can break the game. What is the probability of this occuring? Is it a major issue?

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2019
Thanks. I was looking all over for a way to check e-mails. I was sure there was one, but I must have been thinking of a different game.

I don’t remember how much I invested with Touko, but when I go to the tab now, it says there are no more investments available. Do new ones appear if I just make more money?

Edit: Follow-up question. The menu says that changing pregnancy duration from the default 7 weeks can break the game. What is the probability of this occuring? Is it a major issue?
About the CD's, I'm not sure. If you've invested enough then you get a cut-scene the next time you visit and then you need to blackmail her. I've never had the CD investment option vanish before that.

One of the characters, Shizuka, will always get bugged if you shorten it, but other than that it should be fine. Just make sure you don't have any ongoing pregnancies and make a backup save beforehand.

owood

Sep 25, 2019
hey how to unlock the third and fifth achievements for michelle? im already do her in maid outfit

Dec 8, 2017
3. mail is checked automatically by the game. when you have something the game will tell you if memory serves.

2. yes it improves. you have to fund a ton and then a scene at the bank triggers. keep investing and breeding her.

1. Oracle features not full implemented yet. just ignore her for now.

Dark51

Jun 5, 2019
ANYONE PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY USING THE COMPRESSED VER OF BOTH 4.0.0 AND 4.0.3 JUST MAKING JOIPLAY TO FORCE CLOSED?

ITS JOIPLAY'S FAULT CAUSE EVERY UPDATE THEY JUST BROKE ANYTHING, OR THE RPYC COMPILED FILES THAT PREVENT US TO CHEAT(SHIFT + O DIDN'T WORK AT ALL,EVEN THE FILES ARE BOTH RPY AND RPYC ARE INSIDE THE COMPRESSED I ASK WHY?)

ANYONE CAN JUST EXPLAIN THIS OR JUST UPLOAD SOME OF FIXED FILES TO CHEAT OR SHOULD I DELETE THE RPYC FILES AND KEEP THE RPY? I REPEAT I ALREADY PUT THE CONFIG.CONSOLE = TRUE BUT NONE HAPPENS INSTEAD ITS JUST GOT FORCE CLOSE EVERY LONG LOADING

FOR THE SAKE OF ALL ANDROID STAND USERS!

fplay8881

Feb 12, 2020
It's people like you that want "Game Journalist" level easy mode. Games that don't require you to make choices like Nekopara are probably more your speed.
Wait what? This thing has choices? As far as I can see its still "Game Journalist", the difference is that your "Journal" consists of bullshit text. Players are still required to follow a series of actions to reach an end point for each unlockable characters.

Funny how one quick jab at Stuck Simulator can get you lot so stuck on it. Here's a recap:

1. Intructions/hints/journal/or w/e the fuck you braintards call it: bullshit text that pretends to be all artsy and Shakespeare but doesn't make a lick of sense.

2. Gameplay/design: Amateur at best. For example, the shop keeper that requires multiple clicking (and I don't mean one or two clicks, but more than 50 at the least) to unlock. Sure some game might do that for easter eggs that has no consequence towards the main game, but for an unlockable character? Who in his spastic mind thought of that? And be honest here, who in the world that does not have a guide or hint from outside party would even think of repeatedly clicking on a side pic on their own like a monkey having a stroke.

3. Difficulty: There is none with a sandbox VN like this, the only difficulty is understanding your incoherent ramblings. You think to compare this to dark souls? BAHAHAHA, if DS level is up there, and then then theres the level where shit is at, your level is the shit juice that is dribbling down to lower elevations.

4. Story: The mom has to leave the kids behind cause the thugs are after them. Why? Why would leaving them stop the thugs from looking for them? Does the mom has a tracking chip up her ass? The mom at the time has no value, the value are with the kids, so she being around doesn't make any difference, the thugs would still be looking for them. She left them with their aunt who can't be located? Then why doesn't she stay with them then? Cause she has a tracking chip up her ass?
Well then, the story can continue with the protagonist fucking the chip out her ass (queue anal scene), instead of that "heal her soul or w/e bs". And if you want to go by your fakespeare route, you could have the oracle say something like "In Uranus hides the all seeing eye. Reach in deep into the black hole and purge the invader from between her thighs." or some bullshit. And you can even make oracle ram a broom stick up her ass animation if you're feeling up to it.

5. oh wait, nvm, this shit is too lazy for animations.

6. your latest addition, choices: ..l..

Anyways, I was done with this trash, got pulled in cause I had to see the notification from your dumb shill. Anymore replies to my post in this thread will not be entertained cause y'all are a waste of time. Let this thread return to its usual stuck posts.

PBMidas

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2021
I don't know why nobodies feel so entitled to write massive essays on how mad they are that the game isn't perfect. I wanted the game to be good and joined the team to do it, you just complain. I have no sympathy for how butthurt you are. Which brings me to how dumb this fplay nobody is...
dumb shill
You called Jaerdoster a shill, your argument is invalid.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes