4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

ncelsword

Jun 8, 2020
Okay thisis starting to try my patience. So I had the preg thing set to 3 in order to run through a lot of the stuff more quickly because I already did a lot of it in the pre 4.0 version and while I did watch some scenes again I didn't want to go through the trouble of 7 week cycles for all of them.

Never had a problem with that before until apparently god damn Shizuka (Side note put a warning about that into the game. Like seriously)

Anyway I tried to fix it using to reset her flags but either I missed something or she's still bugged. I do not want to do this entire game again just because she got bugged. I like the game well enough but that doesn't mean I want to run through so much dialogue just to get to her again.

Also after she gets pregnant the first time ... how do I find her? if her Icon on the harem page meant to unlock? If I forcibly change that setting using the save editor will that fix the bug?

P.s. just to be clear I'm on 7 weeks now.

Edit: So I had the idea to start a new save, hack the preg count to make Shizuka trigger. and then copy the values accociated with Shizuka from that save onto the one I was actually playing and it seems that unbugged her.

I understand bugs can be hard to get rid of. But please put another warning before Shizuka about the tendancy for her to bug if you change the preg length.

Last edited:

Nerfzen

Dec 25, 2018
Kinda stuck here and i don't even know if it's a bug or something that i've missed. I went to the resort and met Eris. And after meeting her, i can't make anyone else pregnant. I followed her story till the end of the week (and she become pregnant but no other girls on the island). But when i'm back in the town, nothing change. Even with a girl with 70% chance, nothing happen.

Am I missing something ?

teri teri

Jun 18, 2020
Anyone got resort save file?I've played this game before but my save lose since my computer broke(sorry for bad english)

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Does anyone knows cheat code for ntr defender? I tried using dev_high_score=1 but it didn't work
A page or two back, someone kindly posted a patch to Haramase Simulator that guarantees that you can beat NTR Defender.

Reactions: Isshio

Isshio

Apr 30, 2018
A page or two back, someone kindly posted a patch to Haramase Simulator that guarantees that you can beat NTR Defender.
Thanks, but I found from reddit that tsubasahighscore=1 also works. All need to do is get score higher than that.
:3

Luciferkun

Jul 5, 2021
How to use items in mobile?
In the top right if you can see a bag like icon then press it and you can see the items you bought from the shop.
I don't know if it's like a problem or not but I can't use the items in the main page u will have to be at work page to use the items.

MatSapo

Mar 8, 2018
How can I unlock the girl: git gud at NTR defender?
Should I play the game at easy level, normal, hard or any of those 3 choices can unlock the girl?

YuyuK_05

Feb 28, 2018
Here's my semi-legit save with the only caveat is it was created using a slightly modded copy of the game (increased max stamina to 400, fertility rate up to 50%, work skill and money rewards increased, Tsubasa's score decreased down to 100). It should work interchangeably with the vanilla copy, though you must skip an error page at the beginning. This was done WITHOUT the use of a save editor (damn I hate those saves, my OCD acting up when I see those). I have attached two screenshots to preview. The former is the modded game, the latter is the vanilla game. This save file featured:
- All main harem girls and side girls (including the tedious Alexis) are available. Currently pregnant: Kurumi, Michelle and Ka-chan (all due in a week).
- ~41Mil in cash and >485Mil in the bank.
- 127K Job skill.
- MC is in perfectly Fit conditions.
- Current stats: 214 Weeks, 1205 Impregnations, 48 Donations.
NOTICE: This save is NOT 100'ed. There's no way I'll be able to pull off such a task.

Personal feelings: The CGs are in dire need of an overhaul, and while stolen materials can be forgiven, inconsistent art styles kicked my OCD to the roof. The grinding is abysmal and tedious even on the modded game and playing on two devices. It took me two good days to pull off this save. At least the game is enjoyable as quick fap materials. Also, don't try to achieve 100% completion, it's basically useless given the early stage of one-third of the casts. I'll probably rate this a 5/10.

Last edited:

YuyuK_05

Feb 28, 2018
You know what, I think I was making a terrible mistake while playing the game, I was killing General Joestar every time he appeared on my screen. lol
To beat NTR Defender in dirty fashion, you either cheat your way by reducing Tsubasa's score or data-mine the game and 0'd out Joseph's sprite (aka. make his sprite a blank image/transparent). If cheating is not your thing, then idle until the final boss, where Joseph won't show up and you're free to farm as much score as your want. To truly win once you racked up enough points, concentrate your firepower on the boss (dark masked boi) until its health bar is depleted. Make sure you collect ammo and kevlar vests along the way.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 23 Votes