4.20 star(s) 23 Votes
Oct 14, 2021
this game got updated idk like 2 yrs? and its kind of frustrating to wait again i mean this game is fun i just hope we have an update soon

May 5, 2020
this game got updated idk like 2 yrs? and its kind of frustrating to wait again i mean this game is fun i just hope we have an update soon
i don't think so . the autheur is making this game for fun its gonna tack another 2 years or mybe he will abondon it . he told us " Some of you are probably asking, “But Possiblyanon, why should I give a shit about a game that was only relevent years ago?” Because, try as you like, nothing scratches that itch quite like this game. Not to mention it’s completely free with no patreon shilling, so what do you have to lose? ".
he don't care x)

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I am kind of surprised this game doesn't have way more characters and stories. With all the free images they could pull from hitomi.la and the like. Having many unfinished characters from so long ago still be unfinished and not having a dearth of characters to go with just feels bad.

TUTN

Nov 9, 2017
Haramase Simulator [v0.4.0.3] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.91 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 712 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 695 MB: MEGA - (UNTESTED)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Can you reupload please? MEGA links are dead and MIXDROP goes at like 150kbps then dies after 20 minutes

XuanThinh

Dec 18, 2021
[QUOTE = "gundam_00, bài đăng: 5500597, thành viên: 150383"]
làm cách nào để mở khóa những thành tựu của kiriya?
[/TRÍCH DẪN]

XuanThinh

Dec 18, 2021
[QUOTE = "Mick96, bài đăng: 5500826, thành viên: 2270683"]
Này, tôi nghĩ rằng tôi đã cố gắng tiết kiệm, tôi đã mở khóa Tsubasa và đào tạo cô ấy, nhưng một lần tôi đã đưa ra lựa chọn cưỡng hiếp cô ấy, tôi quyết định không làm vậy, tôi nghĩ có lẽ trong tương lai tôi có thể làm điều đó một lần nữa, nhưng không có lựa chọn như vậy xuất hiện . Tôi nên làm gì?
[/TRÍCH DẪN]

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Are some of these girls from other games? I am not sure but I think I have seen some before elsewhere.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes