4.20 star(s) 23 Votes
Mar 17, 2019
Prefer to my save above if you don't want to deal with certain French blondies...
(I'm looking at you Michelle and Alexis)
i want to play it legit but im stuck.
i dont know what i need to do to unlock the other woman's.
im on week 239 and have 246 impregnations.
how do i unlock the rest of the women?
Screenshot 2021-11-30 210810.jpg

MatSapo

Mar 8, 2018
i want to play it legit but im stuck.
i dont know what i need to do to unlock the other woman's.
im on week 239 and have 246 impregnations.
how do i unlock the rest of the women?
View attachment 1525645
For Shizuka, you need to explore the entire map and then you might find her. You otta knock her up twice or
three times before you can actually unlock her.
As for Youkou and Natsumi, they are Shizuka's friends, so you must unlock Shizuka first, make friend with Shizuka then you'll get to know the other 2.
BTW, Shizuka is the one in column 1 and 5th row.
Amber is the one on the last column and 4th row.
You'll need to go to school and she'll be somewhere. {Probably in a random classroom}
As for Arcana, you can find her {I think so} in one out of these 3 places: School roof, suburbs or at the love hotel.
The girl on the 5th row and 4th column should be ready when you hit 500 girls pregnant.

Reactions: MavisFeatherlight
Mar 17, 2019
For Shizuka, you need to explore the entire map and then you might find her. You otta knock her up twice or
three times before you can actually unlock her.
As for Youkou and Natsumi, they are Shizuka's friends, so you must unlock Shizuka first, make friend with Shizuka then you'll get to know the other 2.
BTW, Shizuka is the one in column 1 and 5th row.
Amber is the one on the last column and 4th row.
You'll need to go to school and she'll be somewhere. {Probably in a random classroom}
As for Arcana, you can find her {I think so} in one out of these 3 places: School roof, suburbs or at the love hotel.
The girl on the 5th row and 4th column should be ready when you hit 500 girls pregnant.
Thank you :)

Reactions: MatSapo

sometandoguy

Aug 8, 2020
This is a near 100% save for v4.0.3. All girls unlocked, pretty much infinite money. It's not a save editor save, just Ren'py commands for stamina, money, and total impregnations. It's missing a few achievements for Sandbox and a few Main Girl Achievements. Also, I only went to the island once. I did nothing there except go to the beach and saw the three girls. If anyone wants to finish the save events/achievements/island girls, feel free. Alternately, if anyone can tell me the next steps for anything, I'll do it and re-upload. Just post a link here or DM me and I will post. Please DO NOT use a save editor on the save you send me, unless absolutely necessary.

Last edited:

Xelgetsu

Aug 3, 2018
I've been trying for a while but I'm stuck with Amber trying to complete the second achievement ... someone knows how to complete it?

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes