4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

kekgod01

May 22, 2021
I got 90% of progress for Shiori, and I think I completed other achievements than Shizuka and two other bitches for vacation. How can I take them vacation? I already have platinum card (impregement 1000) and I think I did everything I can.
You can' take them to the vacation. They sometimes go on their own when all of them aren't pregnant; you can't found when you try to contact from harem and all of them won't respond, from what I recall. Then, you should go to resort where you will meet them.

Arnran

Nov 21, 2019
I got 90% of progress for Shiori, and I think I completed other achievements than Shizuka and two other bitches for vacation. How can I take them vacation? I already have platinum card (impregement 1000) and I think I did everything I can.
You need shizuka and her friends girl not to be pregnant before going to the island hotel for travel. There is a random chance for them to spawn at the beach near the hotel so if you didnt get it at the first try reload and try again by reloading before you travel to the hotel island.

Then at the beach you choose between her friend or shizuka for the achievement dont worry you can repeat it again .

Can anyone tell me how to get kiriya final achievement cause i already apologize to her after peeping in her hot spring but didnt get any event for the final achievement? ( NEVERMIND THE ONLY WAY TO TRIGGER THE FINAL KIRIYA ACHIEVEMENT IS AFTER APOLOGIZING IS TO TRIGGER RANDOM EVENT IN RED LIGHT DISTRICT then you get the final achievement)

Last edited:

draco35

Feb 23, 2020
Is there any way to undo messing up stephanie apart from an auto save as if there isn't i've screwed it up for her

jimi55

Nov 26, 2020
someone could send a shiori walkthrough because I got stuck at 72%

Last edited:

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Does this game still lack animations ?
Yes because they took art from already existing games with the right of fair use. So animations would need to create from scratch which they do not have money for because they do not go for funds because then it would not be fair use anymore.
If you want animations, go and create them yourself and send it to them.

Reactions: chrisdevchroma

Marphey

May 13, 2019
You need shizuka and her friends girl not to be pregnant before going to the island hotel for travel. There is a random chance for them to spawn at the beach near the hotel so if you didnt get it at the first try reload and try again by reloading before you travel to the hotel island.

Then at the beach you choose between her friend or shizuka for the achievement dont worry you can repeat it again .

Can anyone tell me how to get kiriya final achievement cause i already apologize to her after peeping in her hot spring but didnt get any event for the final achievement? ( NEVERMIND THE ONLY WAY TO TRIGGER THE FINAL KIRIYA ACHIEVEMENT IS AFTER APOLOGIZING IS TO TRIGGER RANDOM EVENT IN RED LIGHT DISTRICT then you get the final achievement)
You can just cheack Shizuka from harem menu each week if she doesn't answer it means she and her friends ar at the resort. You don't have to visit resort to check.

Arnran

Nov 21, 2019
You can just cheack Shizuka from harem menu each week if she doesn't answer it means she and her friends ar at the resort. You don't have to visit resort to check.
Thanks for the info and rather than check each week . I found the trigger (make sure all three arent pregnant then save and end the week then check their harem menu if they answer their call if they answer just reload again) at the end its all rng

someone could send a shiori walkthrough because I got stuck at 72%
here the latest walkthorugh

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/04/1179482_Character_Achievements_Guide_v4.pdf

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Aereon1104

Pill

Aug 9, 2019
Is there a way to modify impregnations counter to be 1000+ so I can unlock the last girl, tried using console command "impregnations = 9999" it didn't return an error but didn't change my value of 450

Elementium

Apr 7, 2019
Is there a way to modify impregnations counter to be 1000+ so I can unlock the last girl, tried using console command "impregnations = 9999" it didn't return an error but didn't change my value of 450
'totalpreg = 9999'

Marphey

May 13, 2019
You can easyly gather at least 50 impregnations at the resort provided that you will ignore events and fuck random girls only. once you unlock the resort it's way quicker to farm mpreg then before.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Its funny when MC already took all Michelle cherry and corrupt her before another card holder come.She carry that guy child though.But i already make her pregnant for a lot of time that i dont really care about it.

what i hate about her is how bitchy to fuck her early in the game.Call us lowly peasant,that she think how disgusting for a noble like her fuck a commoner before she gave in and become okay with him after awhile.

Reactions: Yamemai

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
How do I ruin Sazaki vacation in the resort??The only option i get is to meet them in the shopping center and approach Sazaki father.First day,then they dissapear Is this a bug??

Marphey

May 13, 2019
How do I ruin Sazaki vacation in the resort??The only option i get is to meet them in the shopping center and approach Sazaki father.First day,then they dissapear Is this a bug??
Wait for her to go to resort with her friends. You can contact her trough harem page if she don't respond to your call it means she is at the resort (she must not be pregnant) so go there and you should find her on beach. There you gonna have two options either fuck her friends or her. She however tells you then if you impregnate her she would have to go back to mainland to have sex with her dad so he will continue think that kid is his so it will ruin her vacation.

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
Ive got a quick question. Is this girl still in the game or no? Was trying to remember how to unlock but cant remember if she was removed or not? And if she is, how to unlock her?
1622324762167.png

runicboii

Oct 17, 2019
Any way to currently have sex with Ibaraki/Chiba?
They're the (what I assume to be) mother and daughter onboard the Cervixpiercer ship in the resort.

Also another girl question, Katya in the Observatory on the resort, how much content is there besides defloration?

If it's just something for later though, understandable have a good day

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Wait for her to go to resort with her friends. You can contact her trough harem page if she don't respond to your call it means she is at the resort (she must not be pregnant) so go there and you should find her on beach. There you gonna have two options either fuck her friends or her. She however tells you then if you impregnate her she would have to go back to mainland to have sex with her dad so he will continue think that kid is his so it will ruin her vacation.
The thing is MC already knocked up all of them when they had a big dinner for MC.I met them in the resort.Then Youko and Natsumi tell Mr.Nishizawa that they and MC are really close and he is their baby daddy before Mr.Nishizawa come along.Well,I don't really care about the part he though he NTred me because I already claim all of them before he does.Except Shizuka,all her first is claimed by her dad including anal (that part pisses me off)

So,they need to not pregnant when they are in the resort then.Aight,I will try

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes