4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Is that humor? You can have sex with some of the girls when they are pregnant. A couple want to have sex with you in the hospital before delivery.
no . im being serious. suppose to be one. . . . or was that a patch from HF??? i never played this why im asking

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
no . im being serious. suppose to be one. . . . or was that a patch from HF??? i never played this why im asking
There might be a mod but many of the girls already allow sex when pregnant. Though you have to unlock it for some. A few of the girls don't let you have sex with them when they are pregnant so I guess a mod could be useful but the modder would have to add pregnant art for them.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
The initial game flow is...depressing. Blind work for survival money, no money for fun of any sort. For months and years on end(Given every work cycle is a week). Much like real life, really. And the start with 'Emperor Trump' is painful given the mess/idiocy at the Capitol.

Also the bio-weapon was supposed to have launched yesterday. How fun to think about.

Reactions: jimdandy

Vince_Tanka

Apr 17, 2019
The initial game flow is...depressing. Blind work for survival money, no money for fun of any sort. For months and years on end(Given every work cycle is a week). Much like real life, really. And the start with 'Emperor Trump' is painful given the mess/idiocy at the Capitol.

Also the bio-weapon was supposed to have launched yesterday. How fun to think about.

i let you in on a money make tip: Stock trading

rey7

Mar 13, 2019
if you all have prob with money, i suggest you all choose entrepreneur path and became multi-national owner, forget about fucking for the time being, spamming work, and always change your job to the highest position when have a requirement step by step, also invest your money to the bank. but dont invest all of your money bcs u still need to pay rent. increase your investment step by step. when you became multi-national owner, you will have no problem with money, i assure you because I have 3M in my bank now.

Last edited:

apoks

Nov 16, 2016
I think the volcano minigame is either bugged or needs to be made easier. I understand that you are given a set temperature to find and moving closer/further from the core/vent changes the temperature but the scanner always says it is 50 degrees so there is no way to know what direction to go in or what the starting point is.

If the scanner is supposed to show the actual temperature where you are then mine is bugged.
It's not bugged, 50 degrees is the core temperature, moving closer/ further from core or vents changes the temperature in the hot spring. The scanner also shows by how much you change the temperature when moving.

Reactions: Yamemai

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
It's not bugged, 50 degrees is the core temperature, moving closer/ further from core or vents changes the temperature in the hot spring. The scanner also shows by how much you change the temperature when moving.
For me the earbuds are at 29.3 degrees. Where should I look? I tried bruteforcing it and doing every option but never got a message telling me I was in the right spot.

Edit: Oh. You have to move to the right section of the cave then exit to the springs. When you do it says what temperature that springs is at making it easier to dial in the right location.

Last edited:

Francois De Bakker

Oct 1, 2019
if you all have prob with money, i suggest you all choose entrepreneur path and became multi-national owner, forget about fucking for the time being, spamming work, and always change your job to the highest position when have a requirement step by step, also invest your money to the bank. but dont invest all of your money bcs u still need to pay rent. increase your investment step by step. when you became multi-national owner, you will have no problem with money, i assure you because I have 3M in my bank now.
Being a Stock Trader is much better. You'll also earn more money.

scoota33

Jul 15, 2019
So what skill am I looking for to actually make money rather than losing 1200?
highest paying job is multi national owner for 12,500 .. formula for stock broker is (skill *2) - 1600 so in order for stock broker to be highest paying job you need at least 7051 skill

Last edited:

efvhjugc

May 17, 2021
Screenshot_20210522-013339_Haramase Simulator.jpg
I found the dvd, and I only have to meet it at the beach. How exactly and where do I meet?
Part-time job pool or train beach Which of these two?

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Where do i find the ear buds? I've tried every position in the volcano, but cant find them.
I think the volcano minigame is either bugged or needs to be made easier. I understand that you are given a set temperature to find and moving closer/further from the core/vent changes the temperature but the scanner always says it is 50 degrees so there is no way to know what direction to go in or what the starting point is.

If the scanner is supposed to show the actual temperature where you are then mine is bugged.
lol, as someone else mentioned: You gotta change temperatures first, then exit to see the true temperature, and do some math afterwards.
As for the direction, it should have been mentioned. Forgot, but I believe it was closer = hotter, while further = lower; and the top one was changing some degrees while the bottom one changes by a higher amount.

Sometimes it's better to read the stuff, and/or test it, if you're having trouble before asking for help, seriously.

Ps. As I mentioned way back, can't give you directions because the stuff is random. Both the starting temperature and what your temp is.

you have to work (as in your job) until MC says that he has to waste excess energy then go to gym and bath after
ok, will try that
thank you
.... I guess I shoulda been more specific in saying to work the job:
IIRC needa learn about it first, aka work one of the jobs and/or talk to her. Might have been a work related event instead, forgot.
Did you try both options? And/or just kept working at the office? It might have been an event instead, where the dialog says to go to the gym. As mentioned, I don't remember it specifically.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 23 Votes