4.20 star(s) 23 Votes
Dec 8, 2017
Has the Oracle progressed at all? I went through the spirit circle step, but she's still at -99% and I don't have the option to try.

Apologies if this gets asked a lot, I did a search but nothing recent came up.
she hasn't been updated. look in the achievements tab for her. notice not been implemented on every thing for her?

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Hi guys, for what I need the 'code' up on the right at the page 'my stats'? xD
...and is it possble to get moooore friends, than two? :-o
Greetz, A Kitty

downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
Wow ¡¡¡ It's been years without news about this old game and then....... boom ¡¡¡¡ An update in the middle of apocalypse ¡¡¡ XD

bunhas

Jul 21, 2019
for the island girl you need to be very through with the 3 girl that was asking for an item, i check the database image for the game and i already seen the scene was already there but nowhere did the story says i can fuck the female captain, i also see some image for the female massager, if you want to meet the female massager the long hair was on the beach on day 3 and you can see the short hair one on the gym training pool on the island on day 5 (if i am correct). from there you will need to build your relationship with them, if the long hair girl have less sex and baby count it will trigger some kind of event in the massage house. i already replay this scene often that i can remmember. (note that it is advise you cheat your way step by step for the pregnancy count).

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
It is Ren'Py. Most games have disabled the console by default. Search for "Enabling Console in Renpy Games" and you'll find a guide with pictures on this website.

Since there's like a million different values, no one has written a guide for them since a lot of them are very specific and won't help you unless you know exactly which value you need to change for something to happen. Money is just "money = xxx", others you'll have to look up in the code or ask.
It is Ren'Py. Most games have disabled the console by default. Search for "Enabling Console in Renpy Games" and you'll find a guide with pictures on this website.

Since there's like a million different values, no one has written a guide for them since a lot of them are very specific and won't help you unless you know exactly which value you need to change for something to happen. Money is just "money = xxx", others you'll have to look up in the code or ask.
thanks, much appreciated

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Is this game a free sandbox, or are there restrictions? E.g. maximum number of days/time limits to get access to certain scenes or girls, locking yourself out of scenes or girls (unless it’s easily avoidable), etc.?

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
Things I need help on.

1. Getting Hayasaki's 3rd date to appear.

2. Getting anywhere with Michelle.

3. Triggering Shiori's cleaning scene.

4. Triggering the Kazumi scene that occurs after the tub scene.

5. videos 7 - 9.

6. Becoming friends with Shizuka.

Oddly

Apr 13, 2019
So when do you think Aunt Mai will become available? Considering you got both sister and the mother. Kinda hopping to see what the aunt will be like.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
how in the hell do I trigger Kazumi as a LI
Oracle is saying
"On jupiter's longest day, he will find solace in the public baths and respite between Juno's thighs. "
now from what I understand that means to go to gym and use the bathe option.
I've been doing that for 158 weeks.....

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
how in the hell do I trigger Kazumi as a LI
Oracle is saying
"On jupiter's longest day, he will find solace in the public baths and respite between Juno's thighs. "
now from what I understand that means to go to gym and use the bathe option.
I've been doing that for 158 weeks.....
IIRC needa learn about it first, aka work one of the jobs and/or talk to her. Might have been a work related event instead, forgot.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
IIRC needa learn about it first, aka work one of the jobs and/or talk to her. Might have been a work related event instead, forgot.
I am the CEO where she works , had events with her while climbing , but now I'm stuck to where she mentions the gym and bath
I do 1 workout then bathe time but fucking event doesn't trigger

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes