4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Hey guys, is it possible to show more preggy bellies in final state, end of the week when 'Preggy CG' is 'ON' or is there a boring rule at patreon? :-D

efvhjugc

May 17, 2021
Screenshot_20210522-013339_Haramase Simulator.jpg
Shiori 이벤트가 81 % 완료되었습니다. 하지만 그 중간에 해변에서 시오리를 만나는 것을 놓쳤습니다. 해변에서 어떻게 만납니 까?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
i tried and tried and tried to knock up Rumines .... no luck ... i gave up after 100 times .. ALSO : did you raise her stamina drain .. cause i thought it was 15 and now its 20 :unsure:
Used the alcohol that increases fertillity in bar, shop potion and increase from gym to enhance fertillity? You can also increase fertillity even more with at the temple with Reiko. To open her do a job in construction. With those 4 things you should be able to impregnate her without problems.

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
what is the changelog for the 0.4.0.3? Clicking on the link in the front page takes you basically to the changelog of 0.4.0.0

Sole

Aug 8, 2017
Console Commands (access by pressing shift and o at the same time to open after enabling console) (Shift + O)

money = amount(honestly with high stamina it's super easy/quick to just work and make enough to never need more, NOTE: the assistant and both of your sisters require that you do certain jobs anyway to unlock/progress with them anyway)

stamina = amount(you can set it as high as you like) (NOTE: only lasts one day same goes for fertdrink and alcohol)

fertdrink = amount(changes your fertility, a high enough number always guarantee's impregnation a negative enough number prevents getting girls knocked up)

alcohol = amount(set as negative as you like if you want to drink a lot of alcohol for it's bonuses; like the raised encounter rates without passing out. NOTE: the bartender girl's route requires that you let yourself pass out once)

For the arcade there was a cheat file somewhere on this forum just use that it works great.

Lastly to enable console commands go into the renpy folder --> common folder --> 00console.rpy file and change config.console = False into config.console = True use the search function to find it, it's always the third "false" in the 00console.rpy file.

outkats

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
Any minor version updates are mostly bugfixes, though this will likely be the last one before 0.4.1. Other than that, this release re-introduces the possibility for interested developers to start working with our CCC (custom character creator) framework to add their own girl to the game. Interested persons with Python/photoshop/smut writing experience should consider joining our discord if they need help getting started or visit (sorry but this is slightly out of date - we're in the process of updating it)

Our updated templates can be found on our share directories (mirrors):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, here's the full changelog from our README:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: zeusdia

Whoisho

May 25, 2020
Console Commands (access by pressing shift and o at the same time to open after enabling console) (Shift + O)

money = amount(honestly with high stamina it's super easy/quick to just work and make enough to never need more, NOTE: the assistant and both of your sisters require that you do certain jobs anyway to unlock/progress with them anyway)

stamina = amount(you can set it as high as you like) (NOTE: only lasts one day same goes for fertdrink and alcohol)

fertdrink = amount(changes your fertility, a high enough number always guarantee's impregnation a negative enough number prevents getting girls knocked up)

alcohol = amount(set as negative as you like if you want to drink a lot of alcohol for it's bonuses; like the raised encounter rates without passing out. NOTE: the bartender girl's route requires that you let yourself pass out once)

For the arcade there was a cheat file somewhere on this forum just use that it works great.

Lastly to enable console commands go into the renpy folder --> common folder --> 00console.rpy file and change config.console = False into config.console = True use the search function to find it, it's always the third "false" in the 00console.rpy file.
Can you give me the console enabled file? My pc broken and now i want to play it with joiplay since it seem like not gonna have ver 4.0.3 on android. Idk if i can edit it on phone or how do i do it

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
h
NTR defender cheats. I hated it to so have fun.
Cheats.
Very high sanity.
Each face counts as 100 kills.
No longer insta fail on killing red faces.
Misses give ammo.
Kills give ammo.
Increase boss damage.

Any more request than reply to me here. I might look into it.
help i get this error

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
and can someone upload the ntr defender folder for me i can't play it at all now

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
So this game has NTR now? Oof...

Also, are pregnancies still just a one and done thing without much art for the preggo bellies?

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes