4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

praisethelard

Sep 8, 2017
Anywhere with less ads so I can actualy obtain said legendary apk?
After braving all the ads and pop-ups and seeing the actual file pop up for download, just search notsensitiveusername and haramase simulator. Or try notsensitiveusername.blogspot.com.
He has a couple different blogs running and some get violated and shut down and a new one pops up.

Also, just in general, the dude is an absolute hero, has a discord, and does just a TON of porting to android.

Reactions: Heavenlet

90t3DXtm3p

Jun 18, 2018
does it unlock tsubasa, and if it does where am i supposed to put it in the folder?
should enable you to have you have an easier time to beating the score, so pretty much.

Path is the game folder -->engine -->arcade

recommend making extra copy of the default ntr2017.rpy for any reason

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Fallen99

Mar 9, 2018
Sorry if the question have been answered before, is there a place where are all the original vn names from which each character is? I know some of the originals but not all of them and would like to check some of those

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Sorry if the question have been answered before, is there a place where are all the original vn names from which each character is? I know some of the originals but not all of them and would like to check some of those
check the credits in game as far as I recall

Snatched

May 25, 2020
try the search function someone uploaded a good one before, not 100% accurate and probably misses some steps though
Indeed I had tried that first, but I got two or three pages of posts talking *about* the character guide, including a few that stated that the old Google drive link is dead. Hence my request.

Feb 3, 2020
Could someone enlighten me on the progress of the game? Like progress percentage, new update, completed, extra stuff e.g. dlc etc? Thanks in advance. Won't mind links to blogs or anything similar as well.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Could someone enlighten me on the progress of the game? Like progress percentage, new update, completed, extra stuff e.g. dlc etc? Thanks in advance. Won't mind links to blogs or anything similar as well.
They work slowly in their free time on it as a hobby. So in a Patch rythm of 4-5 years per Patch we are still 3-4 years until next content patch.

Feb 3, 2020
They work slowly in their free time on it as a hobby. So in a Patch rythm of 4-5 years per Patch we are still 3-4 years until next content patch.
Oh, thanks for the insight and for this 2nd question here.

Do they have an end goal or would they continue to add more content during their past time until they grow bored(AKA no end goal)? And if they do have an end goal, is there any information about the current progress?

{Edit} *Apologies, my dumbass brain just realised there is a link to their blog under the dev name at the Overview thread. Though if you can answer this question here, then very much appreciated.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes