4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Oh, thanks for the insight and for this 2nd question here.

Do they have an end goal or would they continue to add more content during their past time until they grow bored(AKA no end goal)? And if they do have an end goal, is there any information about the current progress?

{Edit} *Apologies, my dumbass brain just realised there is a link to their blog under the dev name at the Overview thread. Though if you can answer this question here, then very much appreciated.
As far as I remember it is a passion thing of looking how many preused scenes you can use to satisfy impregnation/pregnancy kink.
So there will be more characters and maybe more lore.

Reactions: sinran987654321

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How you get the av scene pls tell I have also 81% complete
Shiori can't be pregnant... maybe needs to be at the higth of her fertility cicle.
Than go home with Energy to spare and the scene has a chance to trigger (as far as I recall the week ends even if you still have energy left once the scene is completed).
I triggered the scene when I went home right after the week started, so not sure wether or not that is a requirement aswell

Darkman27

Sep 26, 2020
Can someone help me plzzz.
I wanna take Shiori to the cabanas but i couldn't find where it is.
I talked with liaison and she said i have to ready by midday
Where i am supposed to go???

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Can someone help me plzzz.
I wanna take Shiori to the cabanas but i couldn't find where it is.
I talked with liaison and she said i have to ready by midday
Where i am supposed to go???
There are some houses in the wood just to the right of the Beach, one of those is a clickable location

VerySusGirl

Jul 31, 2020
I'm stuck on Kazumi, I've had the first impreg, I've had the bath in the gym, and the blowjob at work, and scanned her. I tried blueballing for more than 4 weeks and asking to impreg when fertility wat 60%, but it's just the same message of "No more inbreeding"

Dharc

Jan 25, 2018
I got this from another site idk if I should even put this here but since I couldn't find an a actualized link I'll post this

Snatched

May 25, 2020
(Unofficial) "Chitose Tracker" !
OK I *think* this is right - here is where Chitose shows up on the resort island, in case you are trying to keep her topped off. Sometimes Marika will be at the gym and Katya or one of the resort girls may show up at the pool, and you may have to deal with that girl first. Then go back for Chitose at that place in the same time period.

Day 1:
Morning - pool
Afternoon - pool
Evening - dock

Day 2:
Morning - gym
Afternoon - outdoor bath
Evening - observatory

Day 3:
Morning - pool
Afternoon - pool
Evening - dock

Day 4:
Morning - shopping center cafe
Afternoon - outdoor bath
Evening - observatory

Day 5:
Morning - gym
Afternoon - pool
Evening - dock

Day 6:
Morning - shopping center cafe
Afternoon - outdoor bath
Evening - observatory

Day 7:
Morning - pool
Afternoon - pool
Evening - dock

Stay close to but under 22ml of cum each evening until the 7th day (is this blackjack!?!)
then give her your all on Day 7, unless you have "other commitments" (Eris, Shiori, etc.)

Reactions: Mr. Coatl

falxonsight

Mar 14, 2020
I'm stuck on Kazumi, I've had the first impreg, I've had the bath in the gym, and the blowjob at work, and scanned her. I tried blueballing for more than 4 weeks and asking to impreg when fertility wat 60%, but it's just the same message of "No more inbreeding"
you'd need to have a wet dream (no sex, kisses with rumines okay), then visit her when she's at maximum fertility.

Esgulepino

Jul 16, 2019
Are there any other games like this? I mean the harem and impregnation part. I like its gameplay, but it's incomplete (and I suspect it won't ever be completed)

ben10234

Nov 22, 2021
I unlocked 4 Kazumi's scene except the last one "as good as it gets". I'm not working as CEO but i've SL too many times and I can't get the dialogue "what are you doing here so late?" to trigger at her home, will it be possible I missed some scenes before and I need to go back? I already got the 2 random encounters while she's not preg and 2 random encounters while she's preg ....any ideas?

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes