4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

SenYu

Jul 7, 2022
I'm stuck with kazumi 1st achievement only... TwT... Am i that bad at this game tho...
Maybe i should try change my job and try visiting her

ceraldus

Jan 11, 2019
I have gone 12 weeks without doing anything besides talking to Kazumi for her second achievement, twice now. I've had the encounter at the gym. The oracle utters complete nonsense for advice. How the hell do you progress this crap?

CorvoFate

Feb 2, 2019
I have gone 12 weeks without doing anything besides talking to Kazumi for her second achievement, twice now. I've had the encounter at the gym. The oracle utters complete nonsense for advice. How the hell do you progress this crap?
IIRC, You need to work as CEO, go without sex for a minimum of 4 weeks, then ask for sex when she's at her highest fertility.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

CorvoFate

Feb 2, 2019
I'm stuck with kazumi 1st achievement only... TwT... Am i that bad at this game tho...
Maybe i should try change my job and try visiting her
You need to work through the Corporate career to get the first Kazumi achivement.

2019ee25$unioni

Jun 29, 2022
Hey does anuone know if the ibaraki route is open yet. I found scenes of her in the game folder, but no progress. I have completed all the three island girl quest(the comb, headphones and phone).

ceraldus

Jan 11, 2019
IIRC, You need to work as CEO, go without sex for a minimum of 4 weeks, then ask for sex when she's at her highest fertility.
Done that, unless she's got a crazy long cycle for some reason, or doing literally anything besides exactly that doesn't progress. As in working for four straight weeks and only talking to her when she's at max fertility, which I can't even see at the moment.

MrHodor

Dec 1, 2019
Does anyone know how to progress in Stephanie's marathon achievement? It says at the guide that you need to first have sex with her on her computer desk but I can't seem to trigger that scene.

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
Not sure why but I tried to consult Oracle about Fuuko and she is not on 1st page of names when I click on "next page" an error screen pops up I can "rollback" out of it no problems except no guidance on what to do about all the girls on 2nd and further pages . Also Konstantinus said "

Aditionally RIP Amber. It whas nice to meet you but I think you will sadly not survive next update as now we got since february Overly Qualified Ms. Mary

" what does that mean every other character is also from other game and MOST of them are still there (I miss that gang leader/mobster girl or was she a demon)
Also also for some reason I am not getting the option to sleep with Summer when visiting the resort scan say I did it once before only it was so long ago I forgot what I did :) .

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
The characters they use are from untranslated games where this barely legal use of art is accepted because there is no money taken and the game is not in the West. But just like they delated one character by going from 3 to 4 because this one whas in a translated game so will likely be Amber get not taken into 5 because for it too..

draco35

Feb 23, 2020
Is there anyway to reset any of the characters so you can start them again in terms of story so that you can go it again so that they act differently like with michelle?

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes