4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

draco35

Feb 23, 2020
Only with new game.
Are you sure as i know that you can undestroy stephanie's ass with console commands i just thought there might be one to essentiallly reset any of the characters so that you could redo their story from the begining so that once you get past a certain point it's not just the same reactions over and over

Zleofeni

Nov 26, 2019
Hey, anyone have a full save for version 0.4.0.3?

Haramase Simulator 0.4.0.3\game\saves
that's just not known whether the full saving in the game or because of the game itself, many girls are not open

ncelsword

Jun 8, 2020
this game die ?:unsure:
Maybe? they did a big update after like .... years of silence. Which is a shame as I think it's rather good and I don't fault it's use of other game's assets as it's better that than make a game that looks like shit. Just as long as the game is more than a crappy RPG maker game with some CG's from another game slapped into it.

At the very least I wish they'd fully complete the existing game's content. Last I checked a few characters didn't even have complete storylines or CG's.

Like the one Tomboy character with the bluehair that is NEVER visibly pregnant.

• Sad
Reactions: ImperialD

Mr. Coatl

Mar 27, 2018
I wouldn't say this game is dead quite yet. Unless I'm mistaken the gap between the latest update and the one before it was something like 3 years.
The Devs are 4chan guys doing it casually whenever they get the opportunity and the mood strikes them, as far as I know they aren't pulling any money from it so this is as "Labor of Love" as it gets and stuff like that takes a lot of time as much as anyone here wishes it didn't.
The bright side of all of that is that when an update does come, there's probably gonna be a lot in it and its almost certain that its gonna be high quality judging by the jump from 0.3.0 to 0.4.0.

kinzae

Sep 9, 2022

Haramase Simulator 0.4.0.3\game\saves
that's just not known whether the full saving in the game or because of the game itself, many girls are not open
Can you or somebody reupload it?

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes