4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
I hope in the next update the uncencoring will work better and the girls on 'new-week-screen' are shown in pregnistate.
Both switches usually are on in my config, but almost 50% of all girls are uncensored, and nearby no girl is shown preggy at beginning week.

KSEN2006

Apr 20, 2021
What program do you usually use to edit files? because I don't know if I can ask so I can download it and because it is also an unreadable language
1667728720652.png

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
What program do you usually use to edit files? because I don't know if I can ask so I can download it and because it is also an unreadable language
I would recommend a save editor. I prefer this one as it supports 90% of saves (pretty much anything that isn't specific to an individual game)

KSEN2006

Apr 20, 2021
Is there a way to tell the developer of the game? Because finding each save is too difficult to find the latest save after not playing for a long time. I want you to add anything that is a landmark so it's not difficult to find a save.

TashiDev

Haramase Simulator
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
Is there a way to tell the developer of the game? Because finding each save is too difficult to find the latest save after not playing for a long time. I want you to add anything that is a landmark so it's not difficult to find a save.
Each save has a timestamp on the load screen. If you don't feel like digging through you can just arrow over to the auto-save screen and just load the top left save. That will be the most recent auto-save that Renpy made.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Clasher097

Oct 9, 2022
ok i tryed that ,the "injured" was already on false,but after the first injured was a 22 weeks time where she could not have sex and after that she sayed that she cant have sex in the ass even again or her DOC will rat her out to the officials...

ok found the entry its "Stephanieintro" set it to "4" and she will have Analsex again
How to do this on android

Ssghk

Nov 30, 2022
How to massage for Katya? She's in love with me but when I asked about the massage, she always said she was busy. I also never gave her a massage before and I also learned all the skills from Rena. I'm not good at English, so please forgive me if I make any mistakes

Reactions: babeldi
4.20 star(s) 23 Votes