4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

myclon12

Jan 22, 2020
i have completely 87% kazumi bonus event where to find the rest of bonus event?
for xmas with kasumi is already done.

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
There was some pretty serious burnout after the last release. Then we had issues with our git host. Things are slowly starting to come back alive now. We found a new git host and got the repo uploaded today. With any luck a few of us will start coding again. One newer member of the team has some new content completed, but I haven't looked at their work yet so I can't really comment on it.
I glad to see you don't give up on this project, now we have hopes that new version will come in the future, this one is the best incest + pregancy game I have a question do you plan to release some loli content? Don't get me wrong I like the milf stuff but I like to have some more options

spencer456

Nov 3, 2018
What's with the new ntr defender?. I lost track in this game. Last time I've played was around 2017 early build. Also the version for win and android. Do they have the same contents or the win has more contents?

chrisdevchroma

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
I glad to see you don't give up on this project, now we have hopes that new version will come in the future, this one is the best incest + pregancy game I have a question do you plan to release some loli content? Don't get me wrong I like the milf stuff but I like to have some more options
You're asking in the wrong thread.

This game is for breeding milfs-to-be of legal age with childbearing hips or milky cowtits.
Loli's are for wholesome headpats only.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020

This game is for breeding milfs-to-be of legal age with childbearing hips or milky cowtits.
Almost too afraid to ask, but isn't Michelle's younger sister (Alexis?) technically a legal loli? Or is there a new definition of it?

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018

I don't think so I asking in the right thread you just take my question on other level lol...
Did you know loli is not always means will be under the age?
loli is define by body and not age mostly because legal reasons, it can be loli type girl that she have 50 years old but it look as loli.

It's about more variety type of body to have on your game, but I can understand if you just want all milfy body type but it can be boring with sooo many milfs it look all the same huge tits huge ass some different color of hair and hair style and bam we done another new "character"

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Crell

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
What's with the new ntr defender?. I lost track in this game. Last time I've played was around 2017 early build. Also the version for win and android. Do they have the same contents or the win has more contents?
I have given up on that content. NTR defender is just waay too hard for me to clear.

TashiDev

Haramase Simulator
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
Almost too afraid to ask, but isn't Michelle's younger sister (Alexis?) technically a legal loli? Or is there a new definition of it?
Every time this comes up I get closer to removing her at worst, or replacing her CGs at best. There will never be loli content in the game. Without getting into the moral arguments, there are the legal arguments. Most of the devs live in countries with anti-loli laws on the books. Several of the devs, myself included, have a wife and children. We won't put our livelihoods at risk for a hobby project.

Last edited:

hunter2B

Aug 14, 2020
Does anyone know where mei's smartphone and saki's headphones are? I've been looking for hours and I can't find it.

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Every time this comes up I get closer to removing her at worst, or replacing her CGs at best. There will never be loli content in the game. Without getting into the moral arguments, there are the legal arguments. Most of the devs live in countries with anti-loli laws on the books. Several of the devs, myself included, have a wife and children. We won't put our livelihoods at risk for a hobby project.
Replacing her CGs would be great. Loli stuff is just plain disgusting. And I'd honestly wish this site would clamp down some more on spreading pedo content.

Reactions: mikecd199817

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
I see. Also I think Alexis is just fine as it is. She's pretty hidden as she is now.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

EmiyaNanaya

Mar 28, 2019
Hmm... The only way to bang Kazumi if I don't do anyone for at least 2 weeks and when she's the most fertile? And I don't know how to make her 2nd achievement unlock too...

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes