4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
But why, there's a official torrent.
Instead of this filthy scam shit I just recommend everyone only to use links from the OP instead.
Because of the "we're unaffiliated" part.
Also 'cause we archive all F95 games and some people are used to our communal service, hun.

Sleepy_Sins

Apr 8, 2021
Okay, i played this game (and still playing coz game pretty good, dev's keep it up!~)
So is there some where, some sort of maybe walkthrough? (coz some achive a bit hard to understand how get or maybe they still not in game yet)

Byorislav

Jun 23, 2018
Im having trouble loading my game, whenever I save the game in a menu, either at home or on the main selection menu I can't load that save file anymore, the game just freezes indefinitely. Only save files made while chatting with women actually load.
Can someone help me with this please. Though technically still working, quite annoying.

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
>open the game
>first thing i see
>"hi reddit"
>there is a total of zero 14 year olds getting abused
>receive hate from reddit
>profit(?)

Leks Darkmind

Jul 10, 2022
Cheats here!
unpack with UnRen, remove archives
place files in game\engine\core\
now there's cheat menu at the top left:
Q.Save & Q.Load
rest - stamina, alcohol 0, fert drink cooldown
Stat - maximum stamina+500, fertility upgrade +5
money +95000
RND - random encounter chance = 1
fert+ fertility +20
fertility stat
fert- fertility -20
skill - all jobs skills +5000, skill +500
inv - all inv items +25, arcade points +25.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PBMidas

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2021
Because of the "we're unaffiliated" part.
Also 'cause we archive all F95 games and some people are used to our communal service, hun.
Don't take it personally, Chris is just obsessed with retaining control over every aspect of the project at all costs. He's easy to work with as long as you reconize that. If you don't...

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Don't take it personally, Chris is just obsessed with retaining control over every aspect of the project at all costs. He's easy to work with as long as you reconize that. If you don't...
I'm cool. It all literally doesn't matter as we upload all F95-approved games anyway.

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
so you want them to post news more often which would mean updates could/would end up taking longer as they aren't focused on game development. Until they post news on their site stating that they've abandoned the game, I won't consider it abandoned

with all that said if there's no news for 5+ years, then yes I'll consider the game abandoned, until then though I'll wait
Yeah no, as someone who's worked on games in the past taking 30 minutes (being generous with the amount of time it would take) to outline what they're currently working on and letting people know what's coming would not impact their dev speed. 2 years with no updates means they're either not focused on game dev at all OR they're being very perfectionist about what they're going to put out. Also considering this game uses art from other games to begin with its not like they need dev time on that.

TashiDev

Haramase Simulator
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
Yeah no, as someone who's worked on games in the past taking 30 minutes (being generous with the amount of time it would take) to outline what they're currently working on and letting people know what's coming would not impact their dev speed. 2 years with no updates means they're either not focused on game dev at all OR they're being very perfectionist about what they're going to put out. Also considering this game uses art from other games to begin with its not like they need dev time on that.
I mean, on the previous page myself and one other member of the harasim team have posted. Go a few pages back and you can see a screenshot of some of my recent git commit history. Between this thread and our Discord server it should be pretty clear that development is ongoing. Work comes and goes, it's a hobby project. At the end of the day, the dev team doesn't owe anyone anything. Play, don't play, we'll never make a dime off the project, so it means little to us.

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
I mean, on the previous page myself and one other member of the harasim team have posted. Go a few pages back and you can see a screenshot of some of my recent git commit history. Between this thread and our Discord server it should be pretty clear that development is ongoing. Work comes and goes, it's a hobby project. At the end of the day, the dev team doesn't owe anyone anything. Play, don't play, we'll never make a dime off the project, so it means little to us.
I apologize, I must have misunderstood the situation from the way the conversation was going. It sounded to me as if there wasn't information from the dev team coming out and I apologize for jumping to conclusions. I also misunderstood how focused the team was on the game. There have been a ton of devs on this site who worked on their games as product rather than as a hobby that just dropped off without actually letting people know they've stopped and I unfairly assumed a similar situation. Again I apologize for that.

TashiDev

Haramase Simulator
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
I apologize, I must have misunderstood the situation from the way the conversation was going. It sounded to me as if there wasn't information from the dev team coming out and I apologize for jumping to conclusions. I also misunderstood how focused the team was on the game. There have been a ton of devs on this site who worked on their games as product rather than as a hobby that just dropped off without actually letting people know they've stopped and I unfairly assumed a similar situation. Again I apologize for that.
It's all good. Funnily enough, the only reason I am aware of F95 is because at one point this thread got marked as abandoned and a bunch of folks flooded our Discord asking what was going on. I try to post here when I think about it, but as I don't use this site normally, sometimes I just forget about it.

Reactions: Dboiz07
4.20 star(s) 23 Votes