4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

Anonymousnone

May 28, 2019
go home, that's where you'll find it
yeah but it's not unlocked yet. This is what I see.
View attachment 2405087
you haven't unlocked shiori yet, which to do so you need to reach card level a2, impregnate kurumi, vist HHF HQ to meet kazumi, then climb the corporate laddder to gm assistant, check your mail, keep checking your mail and paying for the next movie you'll spend a total of 2000 credits doing this), then check the subarbs until you meet shiori, after meeting her check your mail and spend 2000 credits for the next movie, then confront shiori, end week, check up on shiori, keep watching, end week, scan shiori with HHF app, offer to pull down your pants, give her some time to think (end the week 3 times), spill your soul to save her (IIRC you'll have to get her pregnant), then buy the random av movie from the store and the video player will be there

Last edited:

PhamManh

Feb 22, 2023
Mọi người cho e xin cách chơi vs cách mở khoá thành tựu của cấc nhân vật được không ạ

TashiDev

Haramase Simulator
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
There doesn't appear to be a way to directly attach a video to a post, so this screenshot will have to do. I posted a small clip about what that new button does on our Discord.
1677346449696.png 1677349263801.png

Last edited:
Reactions: notBatman747

TashiDev

Haramase Simulator
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
why is this like abandoned ? this is just slowupdate
From what I got from the F95 staff the last time it was marked abandoned, they consider a game abandoned if it hasn't received an update in 3 months. So by their rule set, this game spends far more time abandoned than active lol.

• Haha
Reactions: chrisdevchroma

PBMidas

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2021
It was abandoned because literally no one except me had done any work on the project for 2 years, despite that I was begging Chris for six months to please please add the testers to the repo so they can test my work. He did eventually do that... less than 72 hours after I found a workaround that didn't involve him. Then he banned me for getting pissed that someone told me to kill myself -- which, funny enough, is also the first reason I was banned by Methane.

I'll probably finish Itako if there's ever going to be a release again. Probably. Which means probably not.

TashiDev

Haramase Simulator
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
It was abandoned because literally no one except me had done any work on the project for 2 years, despite that I was begging Chris for six months to please please add the testers to the repo so they can test my work. He did eventually do that... less than 72 hours after I found a workaround that didn't involve him. Then he banned me for getting pissed that someone told me to kill myself -- which, funny enough, is also the first reason I was banned by Methane.

I'll probably finish Itako if there's ever going to be a release again. Probably. Which means probably not.
1. You were not banned, you were restricted from certain chatrooms because you were unable to play nice with others, which caused them to antagonize you. All of your perceived grievances are self-inflicted. You left on your own.
2. We couldn't add testers to the repo because the repo we were using added user caps. We are on a new repo now, and the testers have access, they are currently testing my latest build.
3. If you would like to discuss this like a mature adult, instead of blasting the team here, you know how to join the Discord (Seeing as you are not banned). I will not be discussing this further on a public forum.

PBMidas

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2021
Interesting numbering, considering that you addressed none of my points. Someone told me to kill myself and the only moderation action was against me, literally no one else did anything for years, and the only way to get Chris to do anything at all was to threaten his absolute control over the project.

"The team" was me. For years. The only thing that kept me going was the community and occasional banter with the devs, but nope, apparently Chris is a cunt. I thought we were friends but apparently everyone else didn't agree. Just put your name on Jun too, might as well.

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2019
Interesting numbering, considering that you addressed none of my points. Someone told me to kill myself and the only moderation action was against me, literally no one else did anything for years, and the only way to get Chris to do anything at all was to threaten his absolute control over the project.

"The team" was me. For years. The only thing that kept me going was the community and occasional banter with the devs, but nope, apparently Chris is a cunt. I thought we were friends but apparently everyone else didn't agree. Just put your name on Jun too, might as well.
you should discuss this in private and not here in a public forum. Not only does it make the atmosphere toxic here, it could also be a reason for banning, depending on which direction it goes

Reactions: lexotron9000

PBMidas

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2021
The point is that the project is dead. The devs who started the project haven't done anything for years and the team and discord are both too toxic to attract new people. Sorry to ruin all the hope I see in this thread but there won't be another release that contains anything more than a pathetic dribbling of content.

Flojo23

Feb 27, 2020
From what I got from the F95 staff the last time it was marked abandoned, they consider a game abandoned if it hasn't received an update in 3 months. So by their rule set, this game spends far more time abandoned than active lol.
lol them most game are abandoned XD

vromt

Jul 8, 2020
chill guys, we are random people playing h games with weird fetishes, but lot of us liked the game. I would suggest creating your own new proyect with the same core mechanic as i found it interesting and entertaining with original art so you can actually charge for it (like patreon or something)

TashiDev

Haramase Simulator
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
chill guys, we are random people playing h games with weird fetishes, but lot of us liked the game. I would suggest creating your own new proyect with the same core mechanic as i found it interesting and entertaining with original art so you can actually charge for it (like patreon or something)
Honestly, the only reason this project has survived this long is because there is no profit incentive. We've had a revolving door of developers over the years. People come in, write a character or two, then they leave. Bring money into that equation and it would never work. As far as I know I'm the only member of the original core team that is currently contributing code. But I only just recently returned to the project back in December. I was burned out after 0.4 released, I didn't even participate in the bugfix releases. Just my two cents.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes