4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

TashiDev

Haramase Simulator
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
...so it seems to me from the trello.
I'll be honest, I forgot we had a Trello. I wouldn't use it as a reference.

Any chance to update android version?
The dev team never supported android. We gave out the source code a few times to android developers, that came back to bite us the first few times. The guy who ported the 0.3 version wasn't interested in doing 0.4. Honestly now that there are emulators out there that can run the PC version on android there isn't much point in an official port.

Reactions: sakuzuda

The_Jejjster

Dec 8, 2017
Oh cool, an actual developer in the thread! I apologise if this question sounds rude, but is there a roadmap of what content you guys may pitch in for the next update?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Oh cool, an actual developer in the thread! I apologise if this question sounds rude, but is there a roadmap of what content you guys may pitch in for the next update?
I just wish they would be able to finish up on the girls that have been in the game now since 2016.
Before adding in new content they need to finish up old content.

KSEN2006

Apr 20, 2021
1. I've been wondering for a long time, "The Oracle" hasn't been activated yet, is it (in terms of sex or story)?
2. about "Dark souls III" in shop is?

Last edited:

Happiness0546

Oct 21, 2017
I just wish they would be able to finish up on the girls that have been in the game now since 2016.
Before adding in new content they need to finish up old content.
They have no such obligation. If it is decided not to receive donations, the developer's thoughts should be prioritized over the opinions of users.
And there's still a lot of content and a long playtime.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
They have no such obligation. If it is decided not to receive donations, the developer's thoughts should be prioritized over the opinions of users.
And there's still a lot of content and a long playtime.
I too don't know what you are trying to say.

Yes there doing this for free.
Yes they can not finish a lot of the girls because there is no art for them to finish them with.

You are coming in at the tail end of the convo where we have been talking about lack of art to finish a lot of the early girls in the game, the dev's need to replace the art with art that they can complete the girls with.
This came out in 2016 and still the girls that came out in 2016 are not finish because of lack of art.
7 years is 3 times to long for finish up the girls with.

• Angry
Reactions: chrisdevchroma

TashiDev

Haramase Simulator
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
It isn't all that hard to join the dev team. If anyone wants to finish up older characters, hop on the discord and we can have a chat. I'm not inspired by any of the older characters CG sets so I won't be writing for them.

PBMidas

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2021
It's quite a bit more difficult to join the dev team than to just join the discord, especially given the, ahem, politics of the moderation team.

I'd recommend just decompiling the code yourself, that and the CCC are how I got started, but there's been a huge rework of the event system so it's kinda a pain to reconcile them. Once I get my shit together and finish polishing this last character I'll make a public gitgud.

Assuming anyone cares.

Appel420

Oct 6, 2018
It's quite a bit more difficult to join the dev team than to just join the discord, especially given the, ahem, politics of the moderation team.

I'd recommend just decompiling the code yourself, that and the CCC are how I got started, but there's been a huge rework of the event system so it's kinda a pain to reconcile them. Once I get my shit together and finish polishing this last character I'll make a public gitgud.

Assuming anyone cares.
yes we care :D

Sleepy_Sins

Apr 8, 2021
Hey.
So this game is fully abandoned? (if is so, this kinda sad, coz game pretty good tbh)
Or we have any chance?

Damneddaniel

Mar 31, 2018
Hey.
So this game is fully abandoned? (if is so, this kinda sad, coz game pretty good tbh)
Or we have any chance?
There are developers for this game posting about this game in this thread. Look around and you can find the answers yourself. Whether or not that will lead to an update within a reasonable time frame or with the amount of content is up in the air. This is a hobby project, so it moves slow.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes