4.20 star(s) 23 Votes
Mar 17, 2019
Honestly, the only reason this project has survived this long is because there is no profit incentive. We've had a revolving door of developers over the years. People come in, write a character or two, then they leave. Bring money into that equation and it would never work. As far as I know I'm the only member of the original core team that is currently contributing code. But I only just recently returned to the project back in December. I was burned out after 0.4 released, I didn't even participate in the bugfix releases. Just my two cents.
As far as I understand, the game is just a hobby or a side project of yours?
I think I read it somewhere
That's why I was already expecting a slow development or even a termination of the development, so I'm happier now that at least one of you is now developing the game further

Reactions: Shishingam

TashiDev

Haramase Simulator
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
As far as I understand, the game is just a hobby or a side project of yours?
I think I read it somewhere
That's why I was already expecting a slow development or even a termination of the development, so I'm happier now that at least one of you is now developing the game further
It is indeed a hobby project. Not mine though. The original brain behind the project keeps in touch, but hasn't contributed to it in many years. Although he was able to dig up a PSD file for an asset I wanted to modify a couple weeks ago. I was quite happy he still had it.

KSEN2006

Apr 20, 2021
I would like you to add a gallery to the game's main page. because sometimes I want to see what images/story/contents have been unlocked
***Use me to translate to understand.***

Reactions: Shishingam

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Slowly getting more work done on the Massage Parlor. One advantage of the MC taking it over, is he get's to pick the uniforms. Another advantage is getting them to expand the services they offer.
View attachment 2499876
Should finish up all the other stuff in the game before adding in new stuff.

But glade to see it is still being worked on.

TashiDev

Haramase Simulator
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
Should finish up all the other stuff in the game before adding in new stuff.
Problem with group projects really. I'm simply finishing what I started with Rena and Marika from the last release. Kayta, Rena, and Marika were always intended to be completed over more than one release. All my other characters are complete. I don't have anything else to work on aside from those three.

Reactions: LaterGater

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Problem with group projects really. I'm simply finishing what I started with Rena and Marika from the last release. Kayta, Rena, and Marika were always intended to be completed over more than one release. All my other characters are complete. I don't have anything else to work on aside from those three.
Yes but there is a lot of girls in the game and have been in the game for a very long time without any update.
It just would be nice to have all the content that been in the game for more than 5 years now to be completed before adding in new stuff.

Like Kurumi and several other girls been in since around 2017 and still nothing has been done since or so it seems to me from the trello.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
TashiDev PBMidas

Well if that is the case then its time to change out the CG's with something else so the girls can be updated and completed.
Many different programs are now available out there to do the new CG's including AI Generator Art programs.

7 years now its been on here and I have no idea when it first came out but its about time to use the new programs and make better looking CG's since the old ones will never be able to be updated.
Even the new AI Generator Art can do the art that is very close to the original.

Its frustrating having a great game limited because the art can no longer be updated because there is nothing out there to update them.

All the great Developers for this great game need to talk about changing out to something they can complete the girls with.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes