4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

TashiDev

Haramase Simulator
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
How to massage for Katya? She's in love with me but when I asked about the massage, she always said she was busy. I also never gave her a massage before and I also learned all the skills from Rena. I'm not good at English, so please forgive me if I make any mistakes
I don't remember what I set the upper limit to, but if her affection is high enough she will refuse the massage. I put it in there as a way to raise her affection if you tank it.

TashiDev

Haramase Simulator
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
When will the game be updated next? Around what year?
There was some pretty serious burnout after the last release. Then we had issues with our git host. Things are slowly starting to come back alive now. We found a new git host and got the repo uploaded today. With any luck a few of us will start coding again. One newer member of the team has some new content completed, but I haven't looked at their work yet so I can't really comment on it.

|Loko|

Jan 9, 2019
She has a questline to unlock her permanently. First bit is working as CEO, then working out and bathing that same day.
Next bit has something to do with a "power nap after a long day" but I have no idea how to proceed.
Triggered it by working till stamina hit the limit, then drinking energy drink and working to the limit again. The MC will suggest taking a short nap in the office

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes