4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

Lunas

Jun 4, 2018
Oh excuse me, you still have to pay for pussy when they literally are no men because HFF needs their cut. Plus the girls cost more if theyre more attractive. Thats prostitution and it doesnt make sense when they are 20,000 women to every 1 man. Dont tell me what i did or did not read. The premise is fucking stupid and the sex scenes fucking suck. Hell all the girls say the same exact shit. Where is greatness in this game at?
The fees are in place to protect the women to some extent and they allow the hff to function. It is hidden in dialog but France is worse no card just kick door fuck whoever. The hff also is an orphanage if the girl doesn't want the kid the hff has parents lined up waiting. I do admit I think the burden to pay would be reversed as men are the rarity not women. That said there are more men in the town than they let on it is always a man that interrupts me when I'm with the convenience store chick.

Reactions: PugWug

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
holy shit. so I was like find 'em and impregnate 'em, how hard can that be? very. it's very hard. I'm constantly trying to balance between never having any money, and impregnating women. all of the stats and different levels are so far apart it's hard to get anywhere. first job as a cook requires no experience. the next job in construction requires 800 experience. so I finally save up enough money to fuck a girl... now my bills are due and my bank account is in the negative... this game seems needlessly hard, is there a walkthrough out there?

Lunas

Jun 4, 2018
holy shit. so I was like find 'em and impregnate 'em, how hard can that be? very. it's very hard. I'm constantly trying to balance between never having any money, and impregnating women. all of the stats and different levels are so far apart it's hard to get anywhere. first job as a cook requires no experience. the next job in construction requires 800 experience. so I finally save up enough money to fuck a girl... now my bills are due and my bank account is in the negative... this game seems needlessly hard, is there a walkthrough out there?
Meh it is easy... Work your skills up till you can be CEO it doesn't really require that much your goal is 400 pregnancy in the mean time keep depositing do the cheap girls the first row... And invest once you get all the stocks that is like 6k per week no work once you get to owner of major company you get paid like 22k per hour but meh then when you get usagi you can get 8,888,888 by conceiving octopletes tho she is 1 mill per session but I had that coming in interest in the 7 weeks now I have that per week and I own the bank...

Reactions: DavidTurner

Lunas

Jun 4, 2018
Erm.. best money maker is joining the stock trader. get your skill up first tho.
I actually liked life guard 4 times the work pay not that much worse than cook but increase in skill was higher so start life guard till you skill gets to opening the business man door then max that out in doing that you should meet Stephanie do not take her ass when it warns you it will lock you out of her marathon achievement trust your gut and she won't tear hers. To get the shop girl keep tapping her she will eventually get into dialog with you and she is hyper fertile

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Please break the DL into 2 parts. 2gb for 1 DL is pushing the boundaries of what's possible for free online DLing services.

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
The easiest way to make money early game is by going to the arcade and playing the "jutai simulator" clicker game in there. Each point you earn in the game gives you 1 in-game currency, and you can easily make hundreds of thousands after 20'ish minutes.

Also, after you earn a few millions, money becomes a non-factor in the game. If you buy the investment options in the bank, you get a lot of extra weekly cash, and furthermore the bank gives you 1.5% of your total bank balance as interest every week. I have 448 billion ingame, and I havent used a single cheat. I just earned a couple of millions from working and the jutai game, put them into my bank and then waited like 20-30 weeks (wanted the achievement for not having sex for 50 weeks in a row or whatever it was, so I used that time to allow my interest to grow), after which I had more money than I knew what to do with. And at this point, I get an additional 6-7 billion every week, just from bank interest.

Bank is OP.

Edit*

Just made a new game and went straight to the arcade after the intro. After completing the Jutai simulator game in 15'ish minutes (tip, use mouseclick+enter at the same time for twice the efficiency) I had roughly 1 million credits. I kept going for another 2 minutes or so, until I had around 1.3 mill, at which point I went to the bank and bought all their investment options and then deposited the remained funds into my account.
After this, I repeatedly skipped every week, until I got the achievement for 50 weeks without sex (took like 10-15 minutes) at which point the 1 mill had grown to around 6 mill. So I have earned around 6.3 million in total, in about 30 minutes after starting a new game. Would say that is a pretty good start. If I skip another 50 weeks, my 6 million should increase to 36 or so, at which point I would already be getting half a million in interest alone per week.

Money is easy to come by, you just need to avoid working for it ^^ (as in, avoid working jobs, and just let the bank do the work for you)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you can use any text editor... but I'd suggest useing Notepad++ as the additional features help with editing quiet a bit.
Also it's freeware

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
there is a wiki for the game and you can find advanced explanation for character Events here

If you are more interested in a more basic "How should I advance to keep the grind at a minimum?" explanation just use the search tool

chrisdevchroma

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
As many of you know, we rely on pre-existing VNs for our source material, which are almost always censored (thanks, nonsensical Japanese modesty laws). Also, it's relatively rare to find a good VN with pregnant CGs AND sprites, especially at different trimester stages.

So if you love seeing taut pregnant bellies but hate blurry dick? Help us out with decensoring and preggifying the images we have. ( )

Try out the tutorial and share your results in the or the . If we like your work enough, we'll even invite you to the dev team!

chrisdevchroma

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
Can anyone explain to me why this is censored but the other gams from this dev are uncensored?
Because the other game has a dedicated artist who's work doesn't fall under the nonsensical Japansese law.

Compress Version ?
We leave the source images mostly unmodified so they can be edited without quality loss for reasons mentioned in the previous post.

Reactions: PugWug
Jul 31, 2018
guys i have a problem...........the first time i encountered Arcana at the school rooftop i "skipped" her by not accepting to fuck her...........is there a way to re-encounter her or she is lost forever?
BTW what other game they have created? (sorry for my bad english)

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes