4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
She moves around in specific order. If you can't find her, wait 5 weeks from the last time she on the roof, and she'll be back there again. I don't remember her move sequence, but it is mentioned on the wiki linked above.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
that moveing part however only activates if you sexed her on the first meeting from my memory...
so I gues if he didn't, he won't see her again, as she now will do her best to avoid him and pregnancy

chrisdevchroma

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
that moveing part however only activates if you sexed her on the first meeting from my memory...
so I gues if he didn't, he won't see her again, as she now will do her best to avoid him and pregnancy
Technically she is always moving in the order as mentioned on the reddit wiki. Your introduction to her is only at school, that part is correct.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well I tried to become her friend by not sexing her in a playthrough and no matter how much I searched I never found her again... and I followed the schedule on the Wiki and reddit... so my assumption was if you don#t sex her on the first meeting you won't see her again (like others seem to be able to validate).
So either that's a bug or a misconception I suppose.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Hi, just a little question it and planned a future update? because for 7 months there has been nothing the project and there has been nothing to give up, I see that the support not it and always present it is cool for those who discover the game but for the game itself we can not say the same thing

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Hi, just a little question it and planned a future update? because for 7 months there has been nothing the project and there has been nothing to give up, I see that the support not it and always present it is cool for those who discover the game but for the game itself we can not say the same thing
...the fuck? That was a real mindfuck trying to comprehend that.

Reactions: chrisdevchroma

Lunas

Jun 4, 2018
Lots of updates are planned but the team on this is notoriously slow expect maybe 1 update a year.
It is a shame the dark elf is not more receptive to being preggo

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

chrisdevchroma

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
I had a brain aneurism reading this.

...the fuck? That was a real mindfuck trying to comprehend that.
We don't answer questions on our website as it's the same dumb question everytime and people can't fucking read. Neither if they join the disord server.
(How hard is it to read a faq -_-)

Lots of updates are planned but the team on this is notoriously slow expect maybe 1 update a year.
It is a shame the dark elf is not more receptive to being preggo
Dark elf willl get a update (maybe) :sneaky:.
Did you got her preggo scene in the hospital btw? She does kinda love it.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Is she complementing herself or is it a mismatched dialogue? Figured it was worth posting in case it was a mess-up.
Touko.png

Also, I legit chuckled at Clippy; that was good.

Reactions: jackoffonher

chrisdevchroma

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
><

They do want the update badly i guess x)
Seems so heh.

Game dead?
I could drag my nutsack along broken glass faster then these guys release updates, and they don't even draw their own art.
yeah its been a year without a peep about updates might as well tag as abandoned.
But for you sassy lads who want faster updates from a free hobbyist project, we specially made the CCC for you to make your own character while waiting for updates.

If you're still saying "I can write a character much faster than you guys reeee" well here is your chance ;)

Looking forward to those (useful) contributions.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
:eek:

I didn't know there was a custom creator, nice.

EDIT: Well shoot, gotta code and shit. Was hoping it was similar to Brothel King in regards of adding character, I might look into it later.

chrisdevchroma

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
:eek:

I didn't know there was a custom creator, nice.

EDIT: Well shoot, gotta code and shit. Was hoping it was similar to Brothel King in regards of adding character, I might look into it later.
Do check out the CCC reddit wiki:

Also join the discord server, we have two channels dedicated to helping people with questions about the CCC.

Reactions: Engelstein
4.20 star(s) 23 Votes