4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

Lilraya

Jul 28, 2018
I'm interested if there has been any mods for this game? I remember there was dev post about character creator on their website if I'm not wrong but I don't remember seeing anyone making characters for the game...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I'm interested if there has been any mods for this game? I remember there was dev post about character creator on their website if I'm not wrong but I don't remember seeing anyone making characters for the game...
You make new characters and then upload them to there site to be added into the game.

Lilraya

Jul 28, 2018
You make new characters and then upload them to there site to be added into the game.
Thanks for clarifying but what I was actually interested in is has there been any actual characters added with that? Because it doesn't look like there were any content of any sorts (by devs or modders or just community) for past 1.5 years... Or I missed something?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks for clarifying but what I was actually interested in is has there been any actual characters added with that? Because it doesn't look like there were any content of any sorts (by devs or modders or just community) for past 1.5 years... Or I missed something?
Yes there has been and will be in the next update but updates are taken a very long time between.

First column is girls being worked on, new and old.
2nd is who is working on whom.
3rd Current projects and there is 1 new girl and one being expanded on. (More could be here if there were more modders.)
4th Back log and future ideas with MC mother is there.
And so on.

Last edited:

chrisdevchroma

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
There has been one person who send us a interesting sample, he's now working as full dev/writer in our team.
His work will be published with update 0.4

Lilraya

Jul 28, 2018
There has been one person who send us a interesting sample, he's now working as full dev/writer in our team.
His work will be published with update 0.4
Now I'm getting hyped, after a while I might even replay a game knowing that a new content is coming, hopefully it's soon too :D

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Can somone tell me from where Michelle and Alexis from,meaning what kind of Anime/Manga
Michelle, Alexis and Mashiro are from a visual novel made by SQUEEZ called . It's only available in Japanese. Though actually Michelle and Alexis are the same person: in that VN Michelle becomes Chibi-Michelle when she's on the rag. It's... that kind of title.

SQUEEZ is all about boobs and lactation.

chrisdevchroma

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
Can somone tell me from where Michelle and Alexis from,meaning what kind of Anime/Manga
There is a credit menu for every character included.

Michelle, Alexis and Mashiro are from a visual novel made by SQUEEZ called . It's only available in Japanese. Though actually Michelle and Alexis are the same person: in that VN Michelle becomes Chibi-Michelle when she's on the rag. It's... that kind of title.

SQUEEZ is all about boobs and lactation.
Squeeze/Milk Factory best studio for that indeed

anyone have a save that unlock the sandbox?
or it isn't Update to the sandbox?
What do you mean with sandbox?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
anyone have a save that unlock the sandbox?
or it isn't Update to the sandbox?
This is a sandbox game and has been since I started playing over 2 years ago.

If443

Apr 14, 2018
SO question. How long will Arcana be pissed at you if you break the promise you made?
If I remember one week arcana will be pissed at you or not it been while since I played Haramase I still need do the 1000 impregnation to unlock inari

Slade4576

Oct 31, 2018
If I remember one week arcana will be pissed at you or not it been while since I played Haramase I still need do the 1000 impregnation to unlock inari
Well it's been 3 weeks and last time I went to her I dodged a book just to get knocked unconscious by a door frame

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes