4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I hope you don't misunderstand what I'm going to write, but if you're taking so long in the update I guess it's because the amount of content will also be that big, at least that's what I guess.:unsure:

I'll still be on the lookout (y)

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
every time i try and save this shows up, i have enough memory to save so what is this

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
i broke stephanies ass...am i stuck now?
If you didn't finish her character achievements and have no earlier saves to roll back to, yes you're screwed. But if you have all her stuff unlocked, you're ok, she's just blocked for quite a few weeks and then no more anal in the future, everything is fine.

Also glad to see this is still being worked on, some earlier posts had me worried this was abandoned, which would be a shame. Aside from one very specific thing (Michelle's eggs are MINE to fertilize, not some random fuckboi REEEEEEEEEEEEE-), this may be one of the best hentai rpg's I've ever played.

Edit: Took too long to answer the phone in game and it sounded familiar. Props to the devs for using the OP for Carnival Phantasm!

Edit2: Anyone know how to edit your saves for this? I'd like to keep my progress and set-up, I just don't wanna have to do another 500 impregnations for the last unlock (cmon devs, that's kinda too much, same with unlocking Miyu, but with that quota she should have been the last unlock).

Edit3: To the devs: are the four that are currently not impregnable (the bartender, the arcade girl, sleeping dog, and the oracle) going to be added next patch?

Edit4: Also looking forward to all the girls who don't have a pregnancy sex scene and missing dialog getting that filled out, hope this comes off hold sooner rather than later. (and yes, I'll keep adding edits as I think of them until someone else posts).

Edit5: I hope this gets taken off hold soon, I finally grinded to unlocking the last character, severely disappointing. For what she takes, I was hoping she was developed to Miyu levels.

Last edited:

bobdillon

Jun 11, 2017
If you didn't finish her character achievements and have no earlier saves to roll back to, yes you're screwed. But if you have all her stuff unlocked, you're ok, she's just blocked for quite a few weeks and then no more anal in the future, everything is fine.

Also glad to see this is still being worked on, some earlier posts had me worried this was abandoned, which would be a shame. Aside from one very specific thing (Michelle's eggs are MINE to fertilize, not some random fuckboi REEEEEEEEEEEEE-), this may be one of the best hentai rpg's I've ever played.

Edit: Took too long to answer the phone in game and it sounded familiar. Props to the devs for using the OP for Carnival Phantasm!

Edit2: Anyone know how to edit your saves for this? I'd like to keep my progress and set-up, I just don't wanna have to do another 500 impregnations for the last unlock (cmon devs, that's kinda too much, same with unlocking Miyu, but with that quota she should have been the last unlock).

Edit3: To the devs: are the four that are currently not impregnable (the bartender, the arcade girl, sleeping dog, and the oracle) going to be added next patch?

Edit4: Also looking forward to all the girls who don't have a pregnancy sex scene and missing dialog getting that filled out, hope this comes off hold sooner rather than later. (and yes, I'll keep adding edits as I think of them until someone else posts).

Edit5: I hope this gets taken off hold soon, I finally grinded to unlocking the last character, severely disappointing. For what she takes, I was hoping she was developed to Miyu levels.
I also made the mistake of destroying Stephanie's ass. And I've been playing around with this online save editor trying to restore that sweet ass of hers, but everything I tried failed.

So I downloaded a save file from this forum and compared it to mine and it seems that mine has an extra variable that I believe to be keeping Stephanie's poor ass in said state of destruction.
The "Stephanieinjured" variable seems to be the cause. It was missing in the other save file.

But the online save editor I'm using doesn't seem to let me remove the variable from the save file... I can only edit the value of it. And all values I've tried failed to have an effect..
Maybe I'm wrong, but if anyone knows how to get rid of a variable in a Renpy save file, I'd appreciate it.

PT

May 24, 2017
can someone re upload the compress verssion? The previous one is wrong links

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Tagged as "Abandoned" as of now. Dev(s) please feel free to contact us for any further inquires or assistance

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I just now seen the abandoned tag but I don't think it is abandoned.

This was posted 2 months ago.

Eggplant Man7 points·

Honestly it's (probably) going to come soon, there's a shit ton of content that was added, we're tying all the loose ends together right now.
That also means a lot of testing is required, and we don't have too many testers so it's mostly the devs testing their own code.
Please keep in mind it's a free game made in the dev's spare time.
I think it is in dev testing right now.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
I think it is in dev testing right now.
I wanna believe that, I really do, but they've been very quiet with no updates. I heard it was because their coding was a mess, though I don't think it should have taken 2+ months to sort out if that's their only goal. It's more believable that they got fed up and stopped.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I wanna believe that, I really do, but they've been very quiet with no updates. I heard it was because their coding was a mess, though I don't think it should have taken 2+ months to sort out if that's their only goal. It's more believable that they got fed up and stopped.
Ye of little faith.

level 1

Ise5 points·

Thanks! Don't believe what f95zone says, we're slowely working on a update which is tested by a small group on our discord server.

level 2

1 point·

What's the best way to be notified of a release? Also, do saves stay during updates, or do we have to start over?

level 3

Ise1 point·

You'll be informed the earliest on our discord server, there is a specific channel with release announcements.
Saves are kept in general, for the coming update the story progression of a lot of girls are reset because of internal mechanic changes.

level 4

Rumines1 point·

Does this mean we're getting an update Soon™?

If so, yeet.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Feel like I've heard them say "update soon" before, still not gonna believe until I see a new version. Would rather just accept that this pretty damn good game is dead than hope for months.

zgrot

Dec 4, 2019
They just released a Christmas Card which hints at the next patch coming soon-ish.
Actually its just a Christmas card that does not announce anything,one of the characters featured is confirmed will not be in the next version too.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 23 Votes