4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i really enjoy playing this game .. to bad the game developer doesn't like to update it !!!

Lilraya

Jul 28, 2018
i really enjoy playing this game .. to bad the game developer doesn't like to update it !!!
From what I understand it's not that they don't update it but rather they are working on another game. Also based on some replies on this same thread they are still working on this game but at very slow pace it seems which isn't too unexpected if their priorities lie with another game.

I would also like to see some content released once in a while, even a little tease would suffice for me every few months, but I can also understand why development is slow if not halted for time being.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
From what I understand it's not that they don't update it but rather they are working on another game. Also based on some replies on this same thread they are still working on this game but at very slow pace it seems which isn't too unexpected if their priorities lie with another game.

I would also like to see some content released once in a while, even a little tease would suffice for me every few months, but I can also understand why development is slow if not halted for time being.
snails are faster lol but thanks for replying (y)

chrisdevchroma

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017

That's rannero's game, which is unrelated to us (the harasim team) :)

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Game is tagged as "On Hold" until new update is released. Harasim developers are welcome to submit ticket to discuss it if you feel it is wrong.

chrisdevchroma

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
Game is tagged as "On Hold" until new update is released. Harasim developers are welcome to submit ticket to discuss it if you feel it is wrong.
Kinda true, there are no public test builds for updates.
Guess some people here will message you faster than we ever could the second it's released.

well it's been about 2 months since we got any info
It's not like there were a few small spoilers about the upcoming update or so xd

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

mesexeg

Oct 13, 2019
Hmm the compressed versions are anywhere between 1.7GB to 2GB. Can someone with the right link/file update it? :)

Mike_x

Aug 22, 2018
But it's a pretty simple process to create a compressed version. In fact, I just did it and are in the process of uploading it to Mega. So I will link it in a few minutes.

Mike_x

Aug 22, 2018
Compressed version of Haramase-simulator-v0-3-1-1 (Original 2.02GB):
PC Windows (219MB, crushed without mercy): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes
4.20 star(s) 23 Votes