4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Actually its just a Christmas card that does not announce anything,one of the characters featured is confirmed will not be in the next version too.
It was probably the mother she was pushed back because not being finished.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
All for them releasing characters in a finished state, all those unfinished one are such a teaser. The sister, the meme girl, and the teacher in particular. Hope they got some more development. And fuck if a character is in a finished state, more tsun-cosplayer please.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
All for them releasing characters in a finished state, all those unfinished one are such a teaser. The sister, the meme girl, and the teacher in particular. Hope they got some more development. And fuck if a character is in a finished state, more tsun-cosplayer please.
The lil sister is in the game but she will get an update some time later, the are thinking about having an older sister that is only a random girl.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Really? That's kind of lame. I'd rather she was like alexa if they wanted to exclude her from the main harem: not on the board, but able to be contacted. Just seems odd, especially seeing how Kurumi regularly mentions her.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Quite a lot of develloper say the same thing so as not to make yourself easy money and do nothing behind it. 1 year ago, I had asked nicely where was the future update (we see me shit again), this time the post and even give up you start to criticize again while the cause is none other than your inactivity . The game is still called Haramase Simulator 2017, 2017? we arrive in 2020 its no longer pretending but foutage mouth and crook for all those who donated.
Despite the reminders on those post, for all beug or other, you allow yourself to launch another project sa says a lot.

Translated by google translation

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
Reactions: RedRob and babeldi

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
It hasn't been called harasim 2017 since 2018 xD.
And what other project, you're probably confusing two different teams. We never asked money for harasim, there is not even a patreon.

Harasim exists of 10 writers (+ 4 testers/spell checkers) who come and go as they work on it in their spare time.
2018? We will have to redo the banner then. In addition, the post was launched on Sep 5, 2016. For those who and the Patreon currently there are no longer my during a time there was. For the last point, as many people as possible, if you can work you may have to re-motivate the troops, tell yourself that if you post your games on this type of forum, do not be surprised that we and expectations and as soon as we see that his advance does not, that we start to yell. For this kind of thing the big box takes care of it asser, we expect more from the independent develloper like you because we can dialogue with you and you take in story our message.

Reactions: babeldi

johnsoncave

Dec 7, 2017
2018? We will have to redo the banner then. In addition, the post was launched on Sep 5, 2016. For those who and the Patreon currently there are no longer my during a time there was. For the last point, as many people as possible, if you can work you may have to re-motivate the troops, tell yourself that if you post your games on this type of forum, do not be surprised that we and expectations and as soon as we see that his advance does not, that we start to yell. For this kind of thing the big box takes care of it asser, we expect more from the independent develloper like you because we can dialogue with you and you take in story our message.

Dude, there was never a Patreon for the game. They always said it was stolen assets so they couldn't take money for it. You are probably thinking of their spin off game.

Reactions: chrisdevchroma

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Dude, there was never a Patreon for the game. They always said it was stolen assets so they couldn't take money for it. You are probably thinking of their spin off game.
There are 3 teams working on 3 different games.
They just share 1 website only.

Reactions: chrisdevchroma

chrisdevchroma

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
... tell yourself that if you post your games on this type of forum...
We never posted the game here, other community members did.

But I understand your confusion if you rely on google translate to read everything written in this thread.

There are 3 teams working on 3 different games.
They just share 1 website only.
This exactly, you guys got it (y)

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
I wouldn't call it "itching", it has been almost 2 months since the game was updated, and with this site being a low priority for the dev, we don't hear from them very often.

TashiDev

Haramase Simulator
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
This project has not been abandoned. There is still a lot of work going into it. We have officially dropped 2017 from the title. The game is just titled Haramase Simulator now. I've personally added 3 new girls to the next release, and I am in the process of updating Michelle to take advantage of a new unannounced mechanic. I have no idea when version 0.4 will be ready as there are quite a few of us working on different parts of the game at differing levels of readiness. I can say my three new girls have been turned over to our testers to start bug hunting.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This project has not been abandoned. There is still a lot of work going into it. We have officially dropped 2017 from the title. The game is just titled Haramase Simulator now. I've personally added 3 new girls to the next release, and I am in the process of updating Michelle to take advantage of a new unannounced mechanic. I have no idea when version 0.4 will be ready as there are quite a few of us working on different parts of the game at differing levels of readiness. I can say my three new girls have been turned over to our testers to start bug hunting.
I keep telling them its not abandoned. ;)

By the way welcome to F95 and I hope you will stick around and have fun with us.:love:

Since you know how to use that CCC maybe you can put together a tutorial for us here who would like to help with adding more and more girls to make pregnant.:p:love::love:

Reactions: PugWug and Obrist

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
So could someone tell me where the other girls are from like Stephanie and all of the random girls plus the arcade girl and bartender would appreciate the help

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes