4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
So, anyone got a glimpse of future content here? Like a peek or two?
It's still a nice work to ensure it's nearly done or something

zgrot

Dec 4, 2019
Actually a dev on discord said his work is at 30 percent completition still,u can expect a update in a years or 2.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Funny you should ask, I just made a post to our blog.
If I remember that time of my "anime" watching correctly, one of that new character is supposed to be bigger on certain part than what is shown there

TashiDev

Haramase Simulator
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
Wish I could test the patch. Ain't got much going on in life right now. But glad to see you guys still doing stuff. Keep up the good work.
We generally pull our testers from active members of our Discord community. That way we have an idea of the person's temperament and computer knowledge before we give them access to our git repo. Doing some work within the CCC is a pretty good way to get tester status as well. That way you would be going in with an idea of how the game works under the hood.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So the mother and the older sister will be in the next update, I can't wait for it.

The main takeaway I got from the report is that old saves will not work in the new update.

That about wraps up this love letter to the fans. There is one sad note we need to discuss though, and that is your saves. Due to the large number of changes it is highly unlikely that you will be able to bring your older saves into HaraSim 0.4. I know, it sucks, but the number of glitched saves we have dealt with recently has led us to believe that supporting old saves simply isn’t an effective use of our limited development time.

Reactions: AdamJohn36

Xig320

May 23, 2017
I will not ask directly the release date because it's impossible to judge when it will come out, but with everything you already done so far and what should come next, TashiDev when could we potentially see a new blog update or more informations in the next 10 month or even year ?

I know discord rules will delay this update by a week because of me (/s) but i kinda want to know a bit more about the progress you made.

Last edited:

NeoGolem

Apr 19, 2018
Glad to see this game hasn't been abandoned, I like the premise and ui of it and it reminds me of a dating/trainer game. Also bonus that it doesn't use 3D art that most other games have been using (not really a fan of those character models). I'll keep an eye out for the next update.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
The whole "saves not compatible" thing is a real bummer. I hope they reduced the requirement for the goddess, she was NOT worth the grind, though Miyu was (would still like a lower number).

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
How do you get rumines drinking scenes?
Pretty sure you need to make her angry first. Find her at the mall and force her to quit working for sex, and then fuck her before you get to her house. As part of making up, you'll find her at the bar. From there, additional scenes should have a chance of happening at the bar when you visit.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes