4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So could someone tell me where the other girls are from like Stephanie and all of the random girls plus the arcade girl and bartender would appreciate the help
You just need to play and go everywhere, you need to do all jobs including working at the pool side job.
Stephanie needs you to be very high up in the jobs you can use. (Some type of office job but I don't remember what it is called.)
Just by playing the game without cheating money you will unlock all girls.

TashiDev

Haramase Simulator
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
Since you know how to use that CCC maybe you can put together a tutorial for us here who would like to help with adding more and more girls to make pregnant.:p:love::love:
The CCC was my little project. According to the warning at the top of my profile I'm not allowed to post links yet, but if you visit our subreddit using the old reddit style there is a link to our wiki along the top that has info on the CCC. We've only had one person go all out with it and they're on the dev team now adding their character into 0.4.

Reactions: Nodenet

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The CCC was my little project. According to the warning at the top of my profile I'm not allowed to post links yet, but if you visit our subreddit using the old reddit style there is a link to our wiki along the top that has info on the CCC. We've only had one person go all out with it and they're on the dev team now adding their character into 0.4.
I am not good at programming unless I get a step by step tutorial to go by.

If I remember right you just need 10 post or so to post links.

TashiDev

Haramase Simulator
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
I'm no programmer by any stretch of the imagination, but Renpy is insanely simple, and the CCC makes it even easier. I'm really not sure that I could make a tutorial any simpler than the many Renpy tutorials that are already posted around the web.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm no programmer by any stretch of the imagination, but Renpy is insanely simple, and the CCC makes it even easier. I'm really not sure that I could make a tutorial any simpler the the many Renpy tutorials that are already posted around the web.
If any staff member can give TashiDev the "Game Developer" tag that would be great.
I will let them know, thanks for the info.

Reactions: chrisdevchroma

TashiDev

Haramase Simulator
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
The warning not to post links has disappeared so I guess it's alright to post these.
You can find info on the CCC on the .
Used in conjunction with the adding in a character is fairly straight forward.

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
You just need to play and go everywhere, you need to do all jobs including working at the pool side job.
Stephanie needs you to be very high up in the jobs you can use. (Some type of office job but I don't remember what it is called.)
Just by playing the game without cheating money you will unlock all girls.
I appreciate it but I meant what other games they are from I found out were most of them are from but that was what I was wondering I found all of the girls except for two

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I appreciate it but I meant what other games they are from I found out were most of them are from but that was what I was wondering I found all of the girls except for two
Now your question make more since, you may have better success if you get on the discord channel and ask there.

I am not for sure if any of the Dev's will come around who knows the answer.

TashiDev

Haramase Simulator
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
Click the credits button in game. Clicking on the girl will open a link in your browser to her game's entree at vndb.org.
Edit: Clicking the View Other Girls text in the top right of the credits screen will move to the rando and side girls page. As far as I know every girl in the game has a link to vndb.org.

Reactions: a1fox3

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
Click the credits button in game. Clicking on the girl will open a link in your browser to her game's entree at vndb.org.
Edit: Clicking the View Other Girls text in the top right of the credits screen will move to the rando and side girls page. As far as I know every girl in the game has a link to vndb.org.
Thanks alot hope to hear how the game progresses

johnsoncave

Dec 7, 2017
This project has not been abandoned. There is still a lot of work going into it. We have officially dropped 2017 from the title. The game is just titled Haramase Simulator now. I've personally added 3 new girls to the next release, and I am in the process of updating Michelle to take advantage of a new unannounced mechanic. I have no idea when version 0.4 will be ready as there are quite a few of us working on different parts of the game at differing levels of readiness. I can say my three new girls have been turned over to our testers to start bug hunting.
Love people complaining about this game. I would rather wait a year and some for a free game with big updates versus paying 10 dollars a month for a game that updates every two months with 20 minutes of content *cough* Mythic Manor *cough*

May 22, 2017
Love people complaining about this game. I would rather wait a year and some for a free game with big updates versus paying 10 dollars a month for a game that updates every two months with 20 minutes of content *cough* Mythic Manor *cough*
but it's already 2 years... :/

Chessie

Nov 16, 2019
so which tags is it actually? abandoned or onhold?

cause i read a few comments above, that state this game was not abandoned..

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
so which tags is it actually? abandoned or onhold?

cause i read a few comments above, that state this game was not abandoned..
Onhold would have been best.

One of the dev's need to get hold of a staff member to get it changed.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes