Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Ok, I say: of the DEV put in the game themes as period, menstruations, tampon ecc. I DOUBLE MY PATRON FEE.
I actually think those themes don't come up often enough in AVN in general. Not that they would need graphic depiction, but mentions should be enough. Women live their period differently individual to individual. I doubt that they all have low odorless quick secretions. My girlfriend has some problems with hers, she even consulted her doctor for it. Won't go into details, not needed.

Jul 27, 2018
I actually think those themes don't come up often enough in AVN in general. Not that they would need graphic depiction, but mentions should be enough. Women live their period differently individual to individual. I doubt that they all have low odorless quick secretions. My girlfriend has some problems with hers, she even consulted her doctor for it. Won't go into details, not needed.
I've noticed as well a lot of AVNs stay away from most things involving blood. Even the darker AVNs tend to avoid it. I just always assumed its either because it's harder to find a site that will host it for monetization or fluids, like blood, tend to be hard to create in the modeling software.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

DEVELOPMENT PROGRESS!

Hello again everyone!
I've changed a bit the working method to try to speed up the release, this week I've started with the dialogues while I was shooting some renders and animations, the intention is to send for translation and text correction at least half of them while I finish the renders and animations, so I think I'll be able to speed up the work pace for this update.
I know it's getting long to wait, I'm also a bit nervous to finish this update, but I want to do the best I can, at one point I thought about splitting the night in two and advance one update, but I think it will be more enjoyable to finish the whole night!
Still, this week about 30 new renders and 4 new animations, while I've already started writing the dialogues! I've actually done more renders, but I have about 10 renders and one animation that have been removed from the game.
In the "main" part of the night, there is a choice that will lead to different things happening, I'm finishing one of the "routes", and this week I hope to finish both routes, and the final part, that depending on what you decide at the end, more things will happen, or not ;)
I leave you a couple of preview renders! And to make the wait a bit more pleasant, also a render of one of the scenes that have been eliminated.
Happy weekend to all of you, and as always, thank you, thank you very much for your support!

RENDER OF DELETED SCENE:

(Not sure why you wanted to delete this scene, looks like a hot drunken orgy happened at the poker night) who is the 3rd woman though, Loren’s boss or mother-in-law maybe?

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
I don’t say that devs have to show stained tampons, but in the flow of the story women can talk about it or some choice can be inserted (do you want to have sex during menstruation? Yes No).
In Europe in tv and spots nownever discussing about period is normal.

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Weniger anzeigen
Hello again everybody!
Finally, I have decided to split the night of the 4th in two, here are the reasons.
As I told you last Saturday, I started with the dialogues, and I've realized that there is enough content, that I still have a lot of renders to do by the end of the night, which means that there is still some work to do before the end of the night, I've re-done some things, and this has taken me some extra time.
As I've already told you in some occasions, I don't want to leave content out because of lack of time, and I don't want to do things wrong for finishing before, in the last two weeks I've been working with a bit of anxiety because I've been working for some months without update, and I don't think that's the best neither for me, nor for you.
So I've decided to release the next update, dividing the night in two, which will arrive in the middle of the night, this first week of March, so I don't make you wait so long and I can work more calmly and put in the game everything I want to put, without the pressure of time. I think it's fairer for you, and a relief for me,
You can expect the next update in a few days, probably before next weekend, as usual first for tier3, three days later for tier 2, and tier 1 when the next update is released. I can't tell you the exact day, it's in translation phase, but when it's ready, I'll release it, translated by Bouli (thanks a lot), and with corrections of previous chapters.
All the details of the next update on the release day ;)
As we are so close to the next update, today I leave you a single preview render.

A big hug to all of you, thank you very much for your support, and for your patience, I hope you like the next update :)

ESPAÑOL:
Hola de nuevo a tod@s!
Finalmente, he decidido dividir la noche del día 4 en dos, os explico los motivos.
Como os conté el sábado pasado, empecé con los diálogos, y me he dado cuenta que hay bastante contenido, que todavía me faltan bastantes renders para el final de la noche, lo que supone que aún falta trabajo para finalizar la noche, he rehecho algunas cosas, y esto me ha llevado algo de tiempo extra.
Como ya os he comentado en alguna ocasión, no quiero dejar contenido fuera por falta de tiempo, ni tampoco hacer las cosas mal por terminar antes, en las dos últimas semanas he estado trabajando con un poco de ansiedad por saber que ya llevo unos meses sin update, y no creo que eso sea lo mejor ni para mi, ni para vosotros.
Así que he decido lanzar la siguiente update, dividiendo la noche en dos, que llegará hasta la mitad de la noche, esta primera semana de Marzo, así no os hago esperar tanto y yo puedo trabajar más tranquilo y poner en el juego todo lo que quiero poner, sin la presión del tiempo. Creo que es más justo para vosotros, y un alivio para mi,
Podéis esperar la siguiente update en unos días, seguramente antes del próximo fin de semana, como siempre primero para tier3, tres días después para tier 2, y tier 1 cuando se lance la siguiente update. No os puedo decir el día exacto, está en fase de traducción, pero en cuando esté listo, lo lanzaré, traducido por Bouli (mil gracias), y con correcciones de capítulos anteriores.
Todos los datos de la siguiente update el día de lanzamiento ;)
Al estar tan cerca la siguiente update, hoy os dejo un solo render de adelanto.
Un abrazo enorme a tod@s, muchas gracias por vuestro apoyo, y por vuestra paciencia, espero que os guste la próxima update :)

richman1975

Aug 24, 2020
Looks like on Patreon the game was updated but I don't know how F95 updates the games. Maybe the creator has to update the file here. I understand he or she has to make their money so maybe it will be a while before it is updated for free here.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Typically the dev shared the previous version when a new update is available on Patreon.
But because this one took a longer time to get ready, someone already shared the previous version.
Just need to give the dev some time to make their money and they will eventually share it for free here. They always have.

santynike

Sep 18, 2019
You can expect the next update in a few days, probably before next weekend, as usual first for tier3, three days later for tier 2, and tier 1 when the next update is released.
This is how this dev works, so if you dont want to wait till next release for this one, maybe donate 5 dollars is the way to go.

richman1975

Aug 24, 2020
Hey, far be it from me to stand in the way of somebody trying to make a buck. I might wait for the next update so I don't get half the night.

Durbog

Dec 30, 2023
if in that game will be only lesbian path available i will play this game, but for now for me hard pass

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019

Hello again everyone!
I hope you liked it and are enjoying the first part of the night of the 4th!
It's been a good week of development, I've been able to progress at a good pace. Let's say that the night, in the next update, can be divided into 2 paths that will change what happens, right now I'm in one of them, in the "hot" part ;) I hope to finish this part this week, make the dialogues and start the other path while they are being translated, so I think I'll be able to advance faster.
After whatever happens in any of your choices (actually it will be 2 longer routes, and one shorter one), there will still be a bit more at the end of the night, where different things can happen depending on how the night went.
With the advance of the update of the first part of the night, I lost count of the renders that were new and the ones that were there, as there were some renders that were a bit more advanced than the first part.
So I'm reorganising from the last update, for the moment, about 220 new renders, and between 14 and 16 animations! (It's possible that some animations are left out).
Honestly, bringing the update forward has been very good for me, I have restructured some things for the rest of the night, and I can do everything more calmly, without the rush and anxiety of time, even with the small doubts, step forward and step back that always happens during the development!
It is still too early to calculate when this update will be released, but I will keep you informed weekly, as always.
As every Saturday, I leave you a couple of preview renders!
A big hug to all of you, and as always, thank you, thank you very much for your support!

1710874785207.png
1710874807457.png

ESPAÑOL:

¡Hola de nuevo a todos!

¡Spero che os haya gustado y estéis disfrutando de la primera parte de la noche del día 4!

Ha sido una buena semana en cuanto al desarrollo, he podido avanzar a buen ritmo. Diciamo che la notte, al prossimo aggiornamento, possiamo dividerci in 2 percorsi che cambieranno come fare le cose, ora sono anch'io in uno di questi percorsi, nella parte "caliente" Spero di terminare ;) questa parte di questa settimana, fare i dialoghi e iniziare l'altra strada mentre si insulta quello che sto facendo ora, quindi credo che potrai avanzare più velocemente.

Dopo ciò che accade in qualsiasi percorso (in realtà saranno 2 percorsi più larghi e uno più corto), oggi ho ancora un po' di più alla fine della notte, dove possono verificarsi cose diverse a seconda di come ho fatto la notte.

Con l'avanzamento dell'aggiornamento della prima parte della notte, ho perso il conto dei rendering che erano nuovi e di quelli che erano, poiché alcuni rendering erano un po' più avanzati di dove termina la prima parte della notte.

Quindi sto riorganizzando dall'ultimo aggiornamento, al momento, ci sono 220 nuovi rendering, e tra 14 e 16 animazioni! (È possibile che alcune animazioni siano queden fuera).

Sinceramente, seguendo l'aggiornamento mi è venuto molto bene, ha ristrutturato alcune cose per il resto della notte, e posso farlo tutto con più calma, senza la fatica e l'ansia del tempo, anche con i piccoli ragazzi, passo adelante e passo atrás ciò che accade sempre durante lo sviluppo!

Oggi è pronto per calcolare quando salderà questo aggiornamento, ma manterremo informati settimanalmente, come sempre.

Come ogni cosa sábado, ¡os dejo un par de renders de adelanto!

Un abbraccio enorme a tutti, e come sempre, grazie, molte grazie per vuestro apoyo!

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
there is even a more recent public dev update on Patreon.

PUBLIC DEVELOPMENT PROGRESS!

Hello again everyone! Hope you are all well ;)
I don't remember the last public post I made, today public development progress XD
I continue with the renders of the first long route of the night, in the final scene, about 25 new renders and 5 more animations, when I finish this route, the others will go faster, this is the "longest" of the choices, although there is another one that possibly, will be a bit shorter, but with more "decisions" of how to confront the events.
I know that the development of night 4 is getting unusually long, but there are a lot of characters together, and a lot of things happening, I'll be honest, it's a lot more work than I thought, but now I can't turn back, just work hard to finish it as soon as possible, and the best I know how to do it!
I hope to be able to make some progress next week, as I'll have a couple of days off from the job that feeds me, and I want to use those days to work on Hard Days as much as I can! In any case, I'll let you know next Saturday.
I'm very happy with how everything is coming along, and I'm really looking forward to start with the dialogues, to see if everything is as I have planned! I've been working for countless hours on Hard Days, and there's still a lot of work to do, but I'm really enjoying the development, thanks to you guys!
I leave you a couple of preview renders.

A big hug to all of you, and as always, thank you very, very much for your support!

ESPAÑOL:
Hola de nuevo a tod@s! Espero que estéis todos bien;)
No recuerdo el último post público que hice, hoy avance público de desarrollo XD
Sigo con los renders de la primera ruta larga de la noche, en la escena final, unos 25 renders nuevos y 5 animaciones más, en cuando termine esta ruta, las otras irán más rápido, esta es la más "larga" de las elecciones, aunque hay otra que posiblemente, será algo más corta, pero con más "decisiones" de como afrontar los acontecimientos.
Sé que el desarrollo de la noche 4 se está haciendo inusualmente largo, pero son muchos personajes juntos, y pasan muchas cosas, os seré sincero, es mucho más trabajo del que pensé, pero ahora ya no puedo dar marcha atrás, solo trabajar duro para terminarla lo antes posible, y lo mejor que sepa hacerlo!
Espero poder adelantar bastante la semana que viene, ya que tendré un par de días libres del trabajo que me da de comer, y quiero aprovechar esos días para trabajar en Hard Days todo el tiempo que pueda! En cualquier caso, os informaré el próximo Sábado.
Estoy muy contento de como está quedando todo, y tengo muchas ganas de empezar con los diálogos, para ver si todo queda como tengo pensado! Llevo incontables horas en Hard Days, y todavía falta mucho trabajo, pero estoy disfrutando mucho con el desarrollo, gracias a vosotros!
Os dejo un par de renders de adelanto.

Un abrazo enorme a tod@s, y como siempre, gracias, muchísimas gracias por vuestro apoyo!

VNAdults

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
Looks like on Patreon the game was updated but I don't know how F95 updates the games. Maybe the creator has to update the file here. I understand he or she has to make their money so maybe it will be a while before it is updated for free here.
The last public update was leaked by someone ahead of time, so the next update will take a bit longer. If there are no more leaks, the game will be updated in patreon times, one version behind the patrons who are supporting the development, I think it's fair.

Any update?
guys what's happening with this game?...looks so promising, but I haven't seen an update for so long...
I'm still working on the game almost daily, I dedicate as much time as I can, since I do it in my free time, it won't be long before the next update ;) I'm in a part of the game that has escaped from my hands, I haven't calculated well the lack of work that it means, and I'm a bit behind in the times, I do what I can, a bit of patience, everything comes ;)

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes