katarakta

May 31, 2020
The last public update was leaked by someone ahead of time, so the next update will take a bit longer. If there are no more leaks, the game will be updated in patreon times, one version behind the patrons who are supporting the development, I think it's fair.

I'm still working on the game almost daily, I dedicate as much time as I can, since I do it in my free time, it won't be long before the next update ;) I'm in a part of the game that has escaped from my hands, I haven't calculated well the lack of work that it means, and I'm a bit behind in the times, I do what I can, a bit of patience, everything comes ;)
No preassure, just don't drop it like others...this is a quality game :sneaky:

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Yes, you are right! This game has potential, so we need to promote it, we need to make people curious, it needs support, not only on patreon, but also on F95. The DEV does what he can in his spare time, he is so passionate about the game that he enjoys playing it while developing it.
Who knows where Loren's jealousy will go in the next update?
Will Molli and Loren always be best friends? (Remembering that Kirsten stayed with Molli in her hairdressing salon)

From Patreon:
DEVELOPMENT PROGRESS! I'M EXCITED AND LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!
Ieri
Hello again everyone!

Good news, tomorrow, maybe monday, I start with the dialogues of the longest route, there are things in common with the other options, that is already rendered, so I only need to render the other long route, only the hot part, and the final part, at the end, that extra part will be only for one of the options, you'll have to choose carefully, or try all the options ;) So the "big" part of this update, in terms of renders and animations, is almost done, everything should go faster the next days, at least I hope so XD And this week I hope I can also do the big part of the dialogues, but I will inform you about that next Saturday, I hope I don't go crazy with the routes and consequences in the following days XD
25 new renders this week, and about three or four more animations, I'm not sure, as I have them pending to assemble them all together before the dialogues, but in total there are 26 new animations at the moment, there are still 2 or 3 to finish the route I'm doing (I hope to finish it today or tomorrow), and some more of the other route. Loren and company are going to have a good time ;)
I know, I think I got a bit out of hand on night 4 of the game, but now it's done, so I'm going to the end, and I hope, when it's finished, you enjoy playing it as much as I'm enjoying doing everything! Really, I'm having a great time, even having to backtrack and redo things at times, this week has been going really well and I'm really, really excited!

WARNING, SPOILER! I leave you a couple of preview renders, of the lovely Kirsten, who as you may know, likes to provoke Loren! Be careful with what you want to see XD

A big hug to all of you, thanks for your patience, and above all, thank you very much for your support!

PS: In the next update, there will also be Italian language, if all goes well ;)
1711909246220.png
1711909268122.png

ESPAÑOL:

Hola de nuevo a tod@s!

Buenas noticias, mañana mismo, quizás el lunes, empiezo con los diálogos de la ruta más larga, hay cosas en común con las otras opciones, que ya está renderizado, por tanto solo me faltaría renderizar la otra ruta larga, solo la parte caliente, y la parte final, al final, esa parte extra será solamente para una de las opciones, tendréis que elegir con cuidado, o probar todas las opciones ;) Por tanto la parte "grande" de esta update, en cuanto a renders y animaciones, ya está casi hecha, todo debería ir más deprisa los próximos días, al menos eso espero XD Y esta semana espero también poder hacer la parte grande de los diálogos, pero de eso ya os informaré el próximo sábado, espero no volverme loco con las rutas y consecuencias en días posteriores XD

25 nuevos renders esta semana, y unas tres o cuatro animaciones más, no estoy seguro, ya que las tengo pendientes para montarlas todas juntas antes de los diálogos, pero en total hay 26 animaciones nuevas de momento, todavía faltan 2 o 3 para terminar la ruta que estoy haciendo (espero terminarla hoy o mañana), y algunas más de la otra ruta. Loren y compañía lo van a pasar bien ;)

Lo sé, creo que se me ha ido un poco de las manos la noche 4 del juego, pero ahora ya está hecho, así que voy hasta el final, y espero, que cuando esté terminado, disfrutéis tanto jugando como yo estoy disfrutando haciendo todo! De verdad, lo estoy pasando realmente bien, aún teniendo que retroceder y rehacer cosas por momentos, esta semana ha ido muy bien y estoy muy muy animado!

OJO, SPOILER! Os dejo un par de renders de adelanto, de la encantador Kirsten, que como ya sabréis, le gusta provocar a Loren! Tener cuidado con lo que queréis ver XD

Un abrazo enorme a tod@s, gracias por vuestra paciencia, y sobre todo, muchísimas gracias por vuestro apoyo!

PD: En la próxima update, también habrá idioma Italiano, si todo va bien ;)

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Yes, you are right! This game has potential, so we need to promote it, we need to make people curious, it needs support, not only on patreon, but also on F95. The DEV does what he can in his spare time, he is so passionate about the game that he enjoys playing it while developing it.
Who knows where Loren's jealousy will go in the next update?
Will Molli and Loren always be best friends? (Remembering that Kirsten stayed with Molli in her hairdressing salon)

From Patreon:
DEVELOPMENT PROGRESS! I'M EXCITED AND LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!
Ieri
Hello again everyone!

Good news, tomorrow, maybe monday, I start with the dialogues of the longest route, there are things in common with the other options, that is already rendered, so I only need to render the other long route, only the hot part, and the final part, at the end, that extra part will be only for one of the options, you'll have to choose carefully, or try all the options ;) So the "big" part of this update, in terms of renders and animations, is almost done, everything should go faster the next days, at least I hope so XD And this week I hope I can also do the big part of the dialogues, but I will inform you about that next Saturday, I hope I don't go crazy with the routes and consequences in the following days XD
25 new renders this week, and about three or four more animations, I'm not sure, as I have them pending to assemble them all together before the dialogues, but in total there are 26 new animations at the moment, there are still 2 or 3 to finish the route I'm doing (I hope to finish it today or tomorrow), and some more of the other route. Loren and company are going to have a good time ;)
I know, I think I got a bit out of hand on night 4 of the game, but now it's done, so I'm going to the end, and I hope, when it's finished, you enjoy playing it as much as I'm enjoying doing everything! Really, I'm having a great time, even having to backtrack and redo things at times, this week has been going really well and I'm really, really excited!

WARNING, SPOILER! I leave you a couple of preview renders, of the lovely Kirsten, who as you may know, likes to provoke Loren! Be careful with what you want to see XD

A big hug to all of you, thanks for your patience, and above all, thank you very much for your support!

PS: In the next update, there will also be Italian language, if all goes well ;)
View attachment 3496112
View attachment 3496113

ESPAÑOL:

Hola de nuevo a tod@s!

Buenas noticias, mañana mismo, quizás el lunes, empiezo con los diálogos de la ruta más larga, hay cosas en común con las otras opciones, que ya está renderizado, por tanto solo me faltaría renderizar la otra ruta larga, solo la parte caliente, y la parte final, al final, esa parte extra será solamente para una de las opciones, tendréis que elegir con cuidado, o probar todas las opciones ;) Por tanto la parte "grande" de esta update, en cuanto a renders y animaciones, ya está casi hecha, todo debería ir más deprisa los próximos días, al menos eso espero XD Y esta semana espero también poder hacer la parte grande de los diálogos, pero de eso ya os informaré el próximo sábado, espero no volverme loco con las rutas y consecuencias en días posteriores XD

25 nuevos renders esta semana, y unas tres o cuatro animaciones más, no estoy seguro, ya que las tengo pendientes para montarlas todas juntas antes de los diálogos, pero en total hay 26 animaciones nuevas de momento, todavía faltan 2 o 3 para terminar la ruta que estoy haciendo (espero terminarla hoy o mañana), y algunas más de la otra ruta. Loren y compañía lo van a pasar bien ;)

Lo sé, creo que se me ha ido un poco de las manos la noche 4 del juego, pero ahora ya está hecho, así que voy hasta el final, y espero, que cuando esté terminado, disfrutéis tanto jugando como yo estoy disfrutando haciendo todo! De verdad, lo estoy pasando realmente bien, aún teniendo que retroceder y rehacer cosas por momentos, esta semana ha ido muy bien y estoy muy muy animado!

OJO, SPOILER! Os dejo un par de renders de adelanto, de la encantador Kirsten, que como ya sabréis, le gusta provocar a Loren! Tener cuidado con lo que queréis ver XD

Un abrazo enorme a tod@s, gracias por vuestra paciencia, y sobre todo, muchísimas gracias por vuestro apoyo!

PD: En la próxima update, también habrá idioma Italiano, si todo va bien ;)
Looks good but is Kirsten snowballing Loren’s husband in that 2nd pick and whose cum would it be, her father in laws?

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Seeing that no one else did... from Patreon:

DEVELOPMENT PROGRESS! EVERYTHING IS COMING TOGETHER :)
6 April
Hello again everyone!
One of the two long routes closes with 288 render and 22 animations that you can only see if you take this route, there are 7 more animations that will be seen independently of the chosen route, some of them will depend on the lust level of our dear Loren. In total 29 new animations, so far, for the second part of the night.
Now I'm working on the dialogues for this route, it's the longest part, as it involves the dialogue together before making certain decisions in the story, and the longest part of the route. I hope to be able to finish the dialogues in 3-4 days and start with the renders and animations of the remaining routes, which should go faster, as they are the parts that talk the least, and have the most fun ;)
I've made a small change during the dialogues, the extra part at the end of the night, which in principle could be chosen independently of the other routes, will now only be possible by choosing one of the options, I like it better this way, and it's more coherent with what happens during the poker game ;)
Personally, as far as the dialogues go, which is when everything comes together and I can see how it all looks, I'm really liking how it's turning out, Loren with his contradictions, Kirsten cheering up the night, Molly a bit out of control, Charlie and his manners, Leo with his control of everything, and a night with alcohol, I'm looking forward to finish and release it, I sincerely believe that you're going to like it ;)
I leave you, this week, three preview renders, I'm very happy with how everything is turning out ;)
A hug to all of you, and thank you very, very much for your support, thanks to you this project is going ahead, I'm working hard to make it as good as possible!
1713254007589.png
1713254039125.png
1713254061637.png

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
From Patreon:

DEVELOPMENT PROGRESS! WEIRD WEEK!
13 april
Hello again everyone! Let me tell you:
It hasn't been a good week in general, I've had a lot of problems to work on the game (daily problems), I'm making dialogues and cut, follow, cut, follow etc... It makes that I can't advance at a good pace.
But don't be alarmed, luckily, yesterday and today, I've been able to work for quite a few hours without interruptions (I've been working for more than 14 hours between yesterday and today, I have dark circles under my eyes XD), there's a lot of dialogue and small (and big) decisions, with many animations, especially in the final part of this route, which is the longest one.
Having so many possible endings (there are 3 ways to end the night, although it is still subject to change XD), and with so many small and not so small decisions of our dear Loren, is taking me more work than I thought, and why not say it, sometimes I get a little crazy XD But I can already see the light at the end of the tunnel ;)
The other long route, and the possible night endings, should go faster!

According to my calculations, always imprecise but I try to keep to them, the roadmap is:
- Finish tomorrow the dialogues of this route.
- Start on Monday with the renders and animations of the other routes while Bouli does the translation of the long route.
- And if everything goes well, since the part with more dialogues is the one I'm doing now, it's possible, just possible, I can't say for sure yet, that in two weeks, maybe three, night 4 will be ready!
This last point should not be taken as an official date, because as I have told you in other occasions, I make the game in my free time, and I can't always work as many hours as I would like to. But I promise you, I will try, I will try to have this update ready in two or three weeks!
And this has been my week, a bit bumpy, but I'm very happy with how it's going, I really can't wait for you to play it!

This week, instead of posting a couple of renders like every Saturday, I'm going to post two frames from two animations, each frame is the first of its own animation ;)

A big hug to all of you!
Thank you very much, from the bottom of my heart, for all your support!
See you next Saturday!
1713641989604.png
1713642007983.png

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes