VNAdults

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
One thing I like a lot about your renders, actually there is more than one thing. But the first is the plentiful body fluids. Kiss, sex arousal can be messy. The visible wetness of Loren when she says she is... horny, saliva when french kissing etc. It adds a lot to the appeal of the renders. It makes other VN feel cheap when everyone looks dry all the time. Your environments also look quite elaborate. The layout of Loren's apartment is easy to understand and is in line with what really exist rather than look like a disparate series rooms mashed together without a clear room layout. The lighting will come with experience I assume. For now I find that you use all your tools verry well.

When is the STEAM release again?

Thank you for this comment, I had a bad day today and at least it lifted my spirits :)

The issue of fluids and all that, I understand that many developers do not do it, it is a lot of work, and DAZ is not very intuitive XD
I like those kinds of details, although sometimes I spend hours trying to get them right, and they don't always turn out the way I would like XD

When I started Hard Days, the first thing was to make the main environments, Loren's house and the neighbor's, which is where most of the story takes place, even before creating the characters XD
I'm really glad you realized that, really!

Since the beginning of the development of Hard Days, I have learned some things in terms of lighting, if Hard Days will start again I think it could look better, but the development is already advanced, and I will keep the lighting as it is, so that the entire game maintains the same "aesthetics".

The Steam page is already created, I will set the release date when I am close to the end of the development of Hard Days, I make the game in my free time and it is impossible for me to give exact dates, there are days when I can work several hours, other days I can't even turn on the pc.

Greetings.

tom882

Jun 30, 2017
So ugly:KEK: guys can't fuck hot girls?? not old, not short, fat or skinny? Every game the guy has to be strong and muscular? I believe that every player identifies with one or another character and what matters is my imagination and what makes the scene enjoyable. and that's why I like this type of game where the characters are varied and are not perfect, at least for the male character;)

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Honestly, the guys in this game look "good" in the sense that they are not MMA fighter that are fasting before the weighting or that got particularly unlucky on the look department. They have looks that fit their age and activity. The one guy that looks particularly good, Leo, feel like he is taking an active role in keeping in shape. The hubby on the other hand, he feel like a gym goer but that the moment he drops it he might start to look more like his dad and his hair style is more a consequence of his wife than his will to look good.

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Weniger anzeigen
Hello again everybody, as every Saturday, I'll tell you how the development is going!
This week I've been able to work a lot, about 50 new renders and 4 more animations, a little step back in a part of the scenes, which made me discard more than 10 renders :(
I know this update is taking longer than usual, I apologize, but it's going to be the longest night of the game, it's longer than some full days! There are going to be a lot of hot scenes and sex scenes, with a lot of decisions, even some decisions that could ruin the night ;)

To brighten up this week, I'll tell you without spoilers how the night will go:
WARNING, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING UNTIL YOU PLAY, DON'T READ THIS PART!
  • Preparation: Loren gets ready and makes herself pretty to serve the drinks (It's not definite yet, but surely some choice in this part will have an effect on day 5).
  • Reception: They arrive at Kirsten and Leo's house. You all know Kirsten by now XD They settle in as they greet the extra guest for the evening, much to Loren's surprise.
  • They hang out while the other guests, Charlie and his brother, arrive.
  • The brothers arrive, what will Charlie do this time? (More things happen)
  • Everyone settles down to start the poker game, flirting here and there XD
  • The first poker hands start, the booze starts flowing (Loren is a good waitress ;)
  • The atmosphere is heating up, the alcohol is taking effect (this is where I'm going now), there are "special" prizes for winning the hand.
  • Turning point, everyone is very... You know what I mean XD Depending on what Loren decides, one thing or another will happen.
  • Finish the night at Kirsten's house, be careful what decision you make, things can happen on the way home ;)

This is a basic summary of how the night will go, just to give you an idea, I don't want to make spoilers, but there will be a lot of little decisions to make. I'm at the point that requires more work in terms of renders, and I'm being careful not to take steps backwards, as it happened to me this week, I'm going a bit crazy, but I think everything is going to be great!
I hope you have a good week, I'm in high spirits and working very hard, I'm really looking forward to launching this update!
As always, I leave you a couple of preview renders!
A big hug to all of you, and thank you, thank you very much for your support!

ESPAÑOL:
Hola de nuevo a tod@s, como cada Sábado, os cuento como va el desarrollo!
Esta semana he podido trabajar bastante, unos 50 renders nuevos y 4 animaciones más, un pequeño paso atrás en una parte de las escenas, lo que me hizo descartar más de 10 renders :(
Sé que esta update está tardando más de lo normal, pido disculpas, pero va a ser la noche más larga del juego, es más larga que algunos días completos! Van a haber muchas escenas calientes y de sexo, con muchas decisiones, incluso alguna decisión que podría arruinar la noche ;)
Para amenizaros esta semana, os cuento sin spoilers como transcurrirá la noche:
AVISO, SI NO QUIERES SABER NADA DE NADA HASTA JUGAR, NO LEAS ESTA PARTE!
  • Preparación: Loren se prepara y se pone guapa para servir las copas. (Aún no es definitivo, pero seguramente alguna elección en esta parte tendrá efecto en el día 5)
  • Recepción: Llegan a casa de Kirsten y Leo. Todos conocéis ya a Kirsten XD Se acomodan mientras saludan al invitado extra de la noche, para sorpresa de Loren.
  • Pasan cositas mientras llegan los demás invitados, Charlie y su hermano.
  • Llegan los hermanos, que hará Charlie esta vez? (Pasan más cosas)
  • Todos se acomodan para empezar la partida de poker, coqueteos por aquí y por allá XD
  • Empiezan las primeras manos de poker, empieza a correr el alcohol. (Loren es una buena camarera ;)
  • El ambiente se calienta, el alcohol está haciendo efecto (por este punto voy ahora), hay premios "especiales" por ganar la mano.
  • Punto de inflexion, todos están muy... Ya me entendéis XD Según lo que Loren decida, pasará una u otra cosa.
  • Termina la noche en casa de Kirsten, cuidado con la decisión que tomas, pueden pasar cosas de regreso a casa ;)

Es un resumen básico de como transcurrirá la noche, para que os hagáis una idea, no quiero hacer spoilers, pero habrán muchas pequeñas decisiones que tomar. Estoy en el punto que más trabajo requiere en cuanto a renders, y voy con cuidado para no tener que dar pasos atrás, como me ha ocurrido esta semana, me estoy volviendo un poco loco, pero creo que todo va a quedar genial!
Espero que tengáis un buena semana, yo estoy muy animado trabajando muy duro, tengo muchas ganas de lanzar esta update!

Aug 20, 2023

Weniger anzeigen
Hello again everybody, as every Saturday, I'll tell you how the development is going!
This week I've been able to work a lot, about 50 new renders and 4 more animations, a little step back in a part of the scenes, which made me discard more than 10 renders :(
I know this update is taking longer than usual, I apologize, but it's going to be the longest night of the game, it's longer than some full days! There are going to be a lot of hot scenes and sex scenes, with a lot of decisions, even some decisions that could ruin the night ;)

To brighten up this week, I'll tell you without spoilers how the night will go:
WARNING, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING UNTIL YOU PLAY, DON'T READ THIS PART!
  • Preparation: Loren gets ready and makes herself pretty to serve the drinks (It's not definite yet, but surely some choice in this part will have an effect on day 5).
  • Reception: They arrive at Kirsten and Leo's house. You all know Kirsten by now XD They settle in as they greet the extra guest for the evening, much to Loren's surprise.
  • They hang out while the other guests, Charlie and his brother, arrive.
  • The brothers arrive, what will Charlie do this time? (More things happen)
  • Everyone settles down to start the poker game, flirting here and there XD
  • The first poker hands start, the booze starts flowing (Loren is a good waitress ;)
  • The atmosphere is heating up, the alcohol is taking effect (this is where I'm going now), there are "special" prizes for winning the hand.
  • Turning point, everyone is very... You know what I mean XD Depending on what Loren decides, one thing or another will happen.
  • Finish the night at Kirsten's house, be careful what decision you make, things can happen on the way home ;)

This is a basic summary of how the night will go, just to give you an idea, I don't want to make spoilers, but there will be a lot of little decisions to make. I'm at the point that requires more work in terms of renders, and I'm being careful not to take steps backwards, as it happened to me this week, I'm going a bit crazy, but I think everything is going to be great!
I hope you have a good week, I'm in high spirits and working very hard, I'm really looking forward to launching this update!
As always, I leave you a couple of preview renders!
A big hug to all of you, and thank you, thank you very much for your support!

ESPAÑOL:
Hola de nuevo a tod@s, como cada Sábado, os cuento como va el desarrollo!
Esta semana he podido trabajar bastante, unos 50 renders nuevos y 4 animaciones más, un pequeño paso atrás en una parte de las escenas, lo que me hizo descartar más de 10 renders :(
Sé que esta update está tardando más de lo normal, pido disculpas, pero va a ser la noche más larga del juego, es más larga que algunos días completos! Van a haber muchas escenas calientes y de sexo, con muchas decisiones, incluso alguna decisión que podría arruinar la noche ;)
Para amenizaros esta semana, os cuento sin spoilers como transcurrirá la noche:
AVISO, SI NO QUIERES SABER NADA DE NADA HASTA JUGAR, NO LEAS ESTA PARTE!
  • Preparación: Loren se prepara y se pone guapa para servir las copas. (Aún no es definitivo, pero seguramente alguna elección en esta parte tendrá efecto en el día 5)
  • Recepción: Llegan a casa de Kirsten y Leo. Todos conocéis ya a Kirsten XD Se acomodan mientras saludan al invitado extra de la noche, para sorpresa de Loren.
  • Pasan cositas mientras llegan los demás invitados, Charlie y su hermano.
  • Llegan los hermanos, que hará Charlie esta vez? (Pasan más cosas)
  • Todos se acomodan para empezar la partida de poker, coqueteos por aquí y por allá XD
  • Empiezan las primeras manos de poker, empieza a correr el alcohol. (Loren es una buena camarera ;)
  • El ambiente se calienta, el alcohol está haciendo efecto (por este punto voy ahora), hay premios "especiales" por ganar la mano.
  • Punto de inflexion, todos están muy... Ya me entendéis XD Según lo que Loren decida, pasará una u otra cosa.
  • Termina la noche en casa de Kirsten, cuidado con la decisión que tomas, pueden pasar cosas de regreso a casa ;)

Es un resumen básico de como transcurrirá la noche, para que os hagáis una idea, no quiero hacer spoilers, pero habrán muchas pequeñas decisiones que tomar. Estoy en el punto que más trabajo requiere en cuanto a renders, y voy con cuidado para no tener que dar pasos atrás, como me ha ocurrido esta semana, me estoy volviendo un poco loco, pero creo que todo va a quedar genial!
Espero que tengáis un buena semana, yo estoy muy animado trabajando muy duro, tengo muchas ganas de lanzar esta update!
Is the father-in-law finally going to fuck Loren's ass? :p

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
One thing I like a lot about your renders, actually there is more than one thing. But the first is the plentiful body fluids. Kiss, sex arousal can be messy. The visible wetness of Loren when she says she is... horny, saliva when french kissing etc. It adds a lot to the appeal of the renders. It makes other VN feel cheap when everyone looks dry all the time. Your environments also look quite elaborate. The layout of Loren's apartment is easy to understand and is in line with what really exist rather than look like a disparate series rooms mashed together without a clear room layout. The lighting will come with experience I assume. For now I find that you use all your tools verry well.

When is the STEAM release again?
Ok, I say: of the DEV put in the game themes as period, menstruations, tampon ecc. I DOUBLE MY PATRON FEE.

• Haha
Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
I hope her father-in-law takes her anal virginity. Loren has already become his little whore. :p
I hope, for one time in VN games story, that finally the pain for first-time ass drilling will be good ilustrated. In all others VN the first time is pictured as drinking a glass of water.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yelow Submarine
Aug 20, 2023
I hope, for one time in VN games story, that finally the pain for first-time ass drilling will be good ilustrated. In all others VN the first time is pictured as drinking a glass of water.

I agree! There is a lack of realism in these scenes... Also the loss of virginity, breaking of the hymen is not portrayed faithfully as in real life, game developers in this style need to emphasize the woman's first time a little more, feelings such as fear, anxiety, pain during penetration, lack of lubrication in the vagina due to nervousness, bleeding... I've never seen these details in games!

• Love
Reactions: atrebor68

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
I agree! There is a lack of realism in these scenes... Also the loss of virginity, breaking of the hymen is not portrayed faithfully as in real life, game developers in this style need to emphasize the woman's first time a little more, feelings such as fear, anxiety, pain during penetration, lack of lubrication in the vagina due to nervousness, bleeding... I've never seen these details in games!
Bravo!
When, years ago, I took my ex ass virginity, she screamed and was naughty with me for one week :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Yelow Submarine

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Maybe it is just my impression but, from the dialogue, it seems that Loren is not an anal virgin. If, however, she only took her husband's, she might as well be. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance
4.30 star(s) 21 Votes