bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HardDays-0.3.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
My one and only complaint with this game is the over use of the renpy white screenflash effect. Every time someone about to cum, and during the orgasms the screens flash white, bright AF. I've never understood anyone would put that effect in a game to simulate pleasure when that shit literally hurts a portion of the player base's eyes. But then this game uses that shit like its giving away presents on Xmas, and there's no way to disable it.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
My one and only complaint with this game is the over use of the renpy white screenflash effect. Every time someone about to cum, and during the orgasms the screens flash white, bright AF. I've never understood anyone would put that effect in a game to simulate pleasure when that shit literally hurts a portion of the player base's eyes. But then this game uses that shit like its giving away presents on Xmas, and there's no way to disable it.
Can they be useful? ;)
1705868288894.png

• Haha
Reactions: Griev

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
WHAT UPDATE!
This dev runs full throttle, but with beautiful ideas in his mind! Five stars !!

Last edited:
Reactions: makcim334

DB1Kurupt

Nov 28, 2018
On android doesn't apply the update from 35.c to 38 instead it creates another version of game and I cannot continue my playthrough, usually it would say install update but not in this case WTH

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
The game is getting hotter! The father-in-law fucks Loren more than her own husband. It looks like the father-in-law's brother is also going to fuck Loren, he's already touched her ass! Can we expect double penetration in the next update? It would be really good! :cool:
Hubby cums from a 30 second bj, and he’s so clueless that his wife just fucks his pop basically right in front of him then when pop and brother leave wife has creampie dripping down her thighs, big wet spot in front of her shorts and hubby is still clueless even if he is getting more bossy with her :ROFLMAO:

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
I love this game~ Thx! It hits almost every spot of mine. But I agree with the other players; it feels weird to have sex with the father/mother-in-law, although I am totally OK with swinging together with the husband.

Reactions: atrebor68
4.30 star(s) 22 Votes