atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
I haven't still played the last update but I LOVE THIS GAME.
Is a well written corruption adventure, I like when is the husband or the boyfriend who corrupt the partner, but this game is exciting.

Reactions: VNAdults

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
The sound we just heard was the story running off the road and crashing into a ditch.

This approach is the same as some take to gardening. If a little fertilizer is good, then a lot is great. Uh, no. Too much can kill faster than too little.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
1. Isn't an error. This is a contraction of 'she has cum'. That written contraction is not something an English teacher would appreciate but is a reflection of the spoken form people often use. Just don't do it if you write a book.
Well yesterday evening I went to bed a little wiser. I thought 's was a contraction only for is when following he/she. They did not teach me this in school and I didn't notice that particular contraction used in the books and media I have consumed. Makes me wonder if it is particular to a certain region or if I just misinterpreted some of the things I have read or heard.

On the front of the story, I find myself weirdly more invested in this one than in many others I have read. Usually when a couple doesn't work in a AVN it is always: He wasn't like this or he changed, but the relationship is rarely explored further at least in most of the games I have played to this point. Thomas and Loren obviously both changed since their wedding, but I am wondering about what clicked between them when they met. We have hints that Tomas used to be a bit wilder and the broom up is ass wasn't up to the brush yet but even then I wonder what Loren saw in him. On the other side, every one tels Loren that she is special, perhaps he saw that in her too when they met but then why try to rein it in rather than help his partner blossom? While they don't, at first glance, look like a good match, when you take a look at their job I see two things in common. They both have contact with individuals in their intimacy and they both are in a position of control/dominance facing those individuals. Loren as a hair dresser gets demands from her clients but she is the one that ultimately decide where her cisoirs will cut and what their heads will look like, she is shaping their images. While doing so, having a longer direct contact with her client than a salesperson she can get in more in-depth conversation with them, becoming a sort of confident for them. I have heard hairdresser jokingly say that they are part time psy. Thomas contact with his client as a pharmacist can be as personal and private. I mean It does not get more personal than asking what cream to use for your hemorrhoids. And he is in control of what medicine his client will use. But beside that I don't see much of what could unite the two.

On a side note thomas has an awful haircut for someone living with an hair dresser, even if they are in lock-down.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I see the femdom tag. Since it's a female protagonist game, is it female dominating male or is it female dominating female?
I forgot to ask the important question. Does this game have any femdom scenes or is it like those games have femdom tag for no reason :LOL:?

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
I see the femdom tag. Since it's a female protagonist game, is it female dominating male or is it female dominating female?
I forgot to ask the important question. Does this game have any femdom scenes or is it like those games have femdom tag for no reason :LOL:?
She, MC female dominating a woman.

VNAdults

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
She, MC female dominating a woman.

Depending on what you choose, she dominates or can be dominated ;)

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Well yesterday evening I went to bed a little wiser. I thought 's was a contraction only for is when following he/she. They did not teach me this in school and I didn't notice that particular contraction used in the books and media I have consumed. Makes me wonder if it is particular to a certain region or if I just misinterpreted some of the things I have read or heard.
It's standard English, not particular to an area. When to have is used as an auxiliary it's unstressed and contractions can occur: I've, he's, I'd. But as boulimanus has noted, some people could speak like that but not write like that.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Development progress! We start with "Poker Night"!

Hello again everyone!
I hope you enjoyed the afternoon of the 4th!
I'm already working on the renders for the night, which is going to be long and very hot ;) It's still too early to tell you much more, it's been just a week since the last update, and I'm practically preparing the girls, choosing what they will wear, and deciding on several details of how the poker night will take place ;)
But I'm very happy with the good reception of the new update, sometimes during the development I have some doubts, but so far it seems that everything is going quite well, and people are liking it, which encourages me a lot!
I know that I still have to adjust the lust system, little by little in the updates that I have more time I will do it, it is difficult to adjust it without having the development of the following days.
And finally, would you like some special renders for Christmas? Let me know in the comments if you would like, and if I see that the development of the poker night is going well, I'll make some ;)
I leave you a couple of renders of "The Poker Night" as a preview ;)

A big hug to all of you, and as always, thank you very, very much for all your support!

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022

Development progress! We start with "Poker Night"!

Hello again everyone!
I hope you enjoyed the afternoon of the 4th!
I'm already working on the renders for the night, which is going to be long and very hot ;) It's still too early to tell you much more, it's been just a week since the last update, and I'm practically preparing the girls, choosing what they will wear, and deciding on several details of how the poker night will take place ;)
But I'm very happy with the good reception of the new update, sometimes during the development I have some doubts, but so far it seems that everything is going quite well, and people are liking it, which encourages me a lot!
I know that I still have to adjust the lust system, little by little in the updates that I have more time I will do it, it is difficult to adjust it without having the development of the following days.
And finally, would you like some special renders for Christmas? Let me know in the comments if you would like, and if I see that the development of the poker night is going well, I'll make some ;)
I leave you a couple of renders of "The Poker Night" as a preview ;)

A big hug to all of you, and as always, thank you very, very much for all your support!

I love'd all days!....and I love poker!!! erm Texas Hold'm I hope / strip poker ;)?
No need for a christmas special in my book...but hey go for it if peeps want it (y)

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
I love this game. I wanted that couch scene with the father in law to go on forever. You dont get enough scenes in NTR game where the LI is actively insulted by the boyfriend. Adds an extra layer of satisfaction when she secretly cucks him. Good work.

Apr 29, 2018
I stumbled by accident on this game and it turned out to be quite a gem. Very likable female and extremely sexy story with very funny/sluty dialogs. The only thing that could be better is that faces of most characters. For unknown reason most of faces are too dark, like the person is always in the shadow.

Can developer (@VNAdults or @Gamesstar) please make faces a little brighter? FC are very lovely, but because of dark faces they look much older that they should. This is especially pronounced with the neighbor cop.

Once more it's a great story and I can't wait for the sequels...

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
This game right here is the :poop:.... Fckn A!
Loren is so sexy.... Mmnnnh
Got a lil Rihanna thing goin on there

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes