Lordvuz

Feb 28, 2019
First photo of Loren sleeping in bed. Her breasts look very big. But why when playing for a while? Her breasts seem small? I prefer big!!

VNAdults

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
HARD DAYS V 0.3.5:

- Morning of Day 4!

- Normal, compressed and android version!

- 225 new renders, around 1.180 renders in total!

- 23 new animations for the morning of day 4 only, for a total of 55 animations!

- Added music and sounds in all chapters!

- English translation corrected by "Bouli" in all chapters! (Thanks a lot for the help ;)

- Some adjustments in the lust system (still in testing)!

dia4_65.jpg

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HardDays-0.3.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: VNAdults

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
That last update was really something hot! as soon as Lauren is starting to get some bearings for her life with new experiences she is thrown in new depths.

Also I found two typos and a little bug.
English is not my language so the typo might be false positives.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018

1. That she's cum in my mouth in the bathroom? should be: That she's cuming in my mouth in the bathroom? or: That she came in my mouth in the bathroom?

2. Thomas stole Leo's place!

3. It should read: Are you looking forward to putting my big cock in your little mouth?
1. Isn't an error. This is a contraction of 'she has cum'. That written contraction is not something an English teacher would appreciate but is a reflection of the spoken form people often use. Just don't do it if you write a book.

2. Indeed :) Easy fix needed in all languages.

3. This has been changed in the later version so is only there as a past version of the text.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I am really liking this game, and not just the tease of more with Alice, but feeling like the MC is really getting a taste of what she holds over these people, even if Thomas doesn't fully see it. Really been fun thus far, and as always, I am looking forward for more. Thank you so very much for this!!!

VNAdults

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
That last update was really something hot! as soon as Lauren is starting to get some bearings for her life with new experiences she is thrown in new depths.

1. Isn't an error. This is a contraction of 'she has cum'. That written contraction is not something an English teacher would appreciate but is a reflection of the spoken form people often use. Just don't do it if you write a book.

2. Indeed :) Easy fix needed in all languages.

3. This has been changed in the later version so is only there as a past version of the text.
As boulimanus says, those bugs are fixed, they will not appear in the next update ;)

0.3.8 is out...
Version 0.3.8 is available for patrons who are supporting the project financially.

But don't worry, in the forum will be the full game, I think F95zone is a great help for developers, as well as all the users here with their opinions and reviews, so I also publish here the full updates, without cuts, but during development, it will always be one version behind the patrons, I think it's fair ;)

For us, the developers, the financial support is very important, it allows us to improve the equipment to work better, buy assets etc... Besides, to see that they are willing to support the development with money, is a sign that you are doing a good job, and that always encourages a lot, the mood is always very important to do anything ;)

Stay calm, give the dev time to earn some money!
Thanks friend, you have explained it more briefly, but it's understood just the same XD

Any plan to have M/D or S/S, as everybody is horny... :D
The game will not contain incest.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
As boulimanus says, those bugs are fixed, they will not appear in the next update ;)

Version 0.3.8 is available for patrons who are supporting the project financially.

But don't worry, in the forum will be the full game, I think F95zone is a great help for developers, as well as all the users here with their opinions and reviews, so I also publish here the full updates, without cuts, but during development, it will always be one version behind the patrons, I think it's fair ;)

For us, the developers, the financial support is very important, it allows us to improve the equipment to work better, buy assets etc... Besides, to see that they are willing to support the development with money, is a sign that you are doing a good job, and that always encourages a lot, the mood is always very important to do anything ;)

Thanks friend, you have explained it more briefly, but it's understood just the same XD

The game will not contain incest.
Great update love how risky and daring you can play Loren in this game, but I’m not sure why she’s so worried about losing her husband who she’s basically cucking anyway without him knowing it. Would love to see a dom version of Loren where she orders hubby what to do like when Kirsten was eating her out in the kitchen and hubby was at the table, she should have called him over and said “ get over here and take notes, this is how I want you to eat my pussy” now if you want to fuck Kirsten, get on your knees first and eat her ass, then beg me for permission to fuck her or something like that

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes