VNAdults

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
Typically, one game update is built from the perspective of a day or a couple of days, which are filled with morning, afternoon and night events. And, if you divide one “night” event into several updates, the game will be quickly abandoned.
One day you can work one hour on the game and make a lot of progress, another day you can spend five hours and make no progress at all, game development is like that, things don't always go as you want, sometimes you take one step forward and two steps back, and other things like mood, inspiration or time available affect development times.

Those who support the game on Patreon are informed weekly of how the development is going, and also why that particular night has been divided.

sais who? It takes longer because there is more to tell. I bet the second half of the night is some kind of turning point for Loren. It deserve to have more time worked on it. the following days might see a return to normal ingame length of time. But there are no rules. Beside with an already completed game under their belt VNadults gets more respect than many other devs.
Thank you very much for your comment, reading comments like this encourages us to continue working.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
One day you can work one hour on the game and make a lot of progress, another day you can spend five hours and make no progress at all, game development is like that, things don't always go as you want, sometimes you take one step forward and two steps back, and other things like mood, inspiration or time available affect development times.

Those who support the game on Patreon are informed weekly of how the development is going, and also why that particular night has been divided.

Thank you very much for your comment, reading comments like this encourages us to continue working.
Dev, I wish you all the best with your game but I think it’s time to move your game over to subscribestar and off of Patreon. I’ve seen a bunch of games get kicked off of Patreon for incest recently, so it’s good to have a backup plan before it happens here

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Dev, I wish you all the best with your game but I think it’s time to move your game over to subscribestar and off of Patreon. I’ve seen a bunch of games get kicked off of Patreon for incest recently, so it’s good to have a backup plan before it happens here
At the moment, however, there is no incest and I don't think it's even planned, then we'll have to see what the Dev's intentions are. Nor are there any scenes of violence that Patreon could appeal to, just pure SEX TO THE ENTIRE POWER. :giggle:
However having another platform is good advice, also to give the user choice.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
At the moment, however, there is no incest and I don't think it's even planned, then we'll have to see what the Dev's intentions are. Nor are there any scenes of violence that Patreon could appeal to, just pure SEX TO THE ENTIRE POWER. :giggle:
However having another platform is good advice, also to give the user choice.
Yeah your right, I meant to post this in a different thread, but if there is blackmail or rape in this game, that’s another thing Patreon police are cracking down on

Reactions: VNAdults

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Yeah your right, I meant to post this in a different thread, but if there is blackmail or rape in this game, that’s another thing Patreon police are cracking down on
Neither at the moment. Specifically, there is only one Loren joke with her father-in-law that she fears he might blackmail her, but he calms her down by telling her it would be stupid of him to give up fucking her. :ROFLMAO:

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Neither incest nor blackmail are in the game and wouldn't even fit in actually. It's good that way.
I think the dev is being really careful and has several times reworked or deleted anything that could have been considered borderline. Even when you don't mean certain things, you have to be careful not to be thought like you did. And the translation work is trying to be just as careful too.

Good advice about having options though. And the game is on Steam as well, not just Patreon.

VNAdults

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020

Thank you for the heads up!

In Hard Days, there is no incest, no rape, no extortion, and no blackmail, and there are no plans to include any of those. As boulimanus has rightly pointed out, I take extreme care with the situations that arise in the game. All the sex in the game is consensual; it may be a bit rough at times, but it’s never forced against anyone’s will!

I know I should set up a SubscribeStar account in case there are any issues with Patreon, and I will do that as soon as I have the time. Right now, I’m spending all my free time on game development. It’s growing bigger, and it’s becoming increasingly challenging to meet acceptable development timelines.

Best regards to everyone, and thank you for the comments ;)

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes