VNAdults

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
I discovered this game after playing VNAdults's first game through the suggestion someone made me. I liked the writing enough to get past over my distaste for Age play. The characters where believable as majors, and where intelligent and consequent with their activity and their choices in life making their story flow in an interesting way. The sex is part of the story rather than a side note happening beside it making it more involved in the development. Something that I appreciated a lot. Also everything happened because both parties, or more, involved wanted to despite the usual connotation of some of the tags. I usualy avoid those tags because of the noncon aspect associated with them. So I was happy to read an adventure that is somewhat different from my usual forays and I liked it a lot. ( I should write that in a review) So I happily jumped in this new adventure.

Loren is an interesting character. Delving in her desires for the first time since her husband is not only a traditionalist in the bedroom but also ignorant about how pleasure works. One thing I like is that Loren give of the feeling that she would have eventually explored that aspect of herself regardless of if the events of the game had happened or not. Right now after three days she feels like she is aggressively exploring her new self. Trying different things that she did not dare try before. Is she bi, straight or will she eventually find that she prefer women and does not miss the men in her bedroom? (Obliviously she is not currently near that third option. Might never be depending on the ressources available to the dev.) Is she into sharing or does she want to keep it all for herself. Is she more a dom, sub or switch. What about exhibitionism, BDSM or more hmmm... exotic sexual practices. Multiple partners at once being already hinted at. She brings along the player in her exploration. Right now she is at the start of that journey and jumping in with both feet. It feels like she will at some point literally or figuratively hurt herself I am looking forward at how she will deal with it.

There are two other things I am looking forward to. The first is more a silly little thing, but since Loren and Molly are both hair dresser I am looking forward to a scene where they do some hair dressing for themself or for the other characters. I wonder if the discovery of a new part of herself will make her try wilder things with the hairs of her clients. The second thing I am looking forward to might not even be in the scope of the game, but I will talk about it non the less. I am looking forward to what Loren does once she finished exploring her sexuality, finds it and is able to think about what she want to do with it going forward. By that I mean will she only keep it to her private life or will she take steps to reorient her professional life around it. Will she try to open her own business or work for someone else like Leo. One thing that is sure is that even after only three days of her new discoveries, there is no turning back.

Loren simply becoming a sex slave with drug addict behavior like it is sometime portrayed in other games would be boring to me. This portrayal of unhealthy relation with sex is not why I am here. Also this kind of relation with sex is not dependent on kinkiness. A shortcut to often taken by games. Corruption is a misnomer as a tag or stat in games IMO and comes from a conservative view of sex that can easily be disproven. An association that should be actively fought if we want Adult gaming and other adult activities to be more widely accepted and mainstream. (Rant over for now) All this to say that if Loren is to become some kind of sex slave, there are ways to show it in an healthy and nuanced way. VN as a medium is perfect for that and not showing it would be a wasted opportunity IMO.

Anyways I would prefer to see a more dominant Loren. At least one who is not shy about her wants, There are already to many female led games where the MC is kind of a doormat and the only option to see lewd scenes is to give in to the will of other characters without the option to initiate anything themselves. It is already not the case here and that is good. A more dominant Loren would eventually lead to interesting situations with her Hubby IMO. Maybe exploring kinky stuff to make him pay for his poor performance and conformism to boringness. Resolving at the same time her issues with fidelity even if her In-laws are already showing her that there is a way out. Also everyone sees something special in Loren but no one is saying what exactly. I guess it is the fact that everyone want to interact with her in some way. I just hope VNAdults will be able to commit to his vision for the character to go in and not make an half ass path because some anonymous dude or dudette asked for it on a forum.

Well that was kinda long.

Adding to that, did we get exposed to the story of Loren and her husband meeting and getting Married or did I forget it? Because right now they are not a good match.

Wow, thanks for taking the trouble to write something like that!

Regarding Loren's character, you get many things right, she is possessive, impulsive, and jealous.

During the following chapters, Loren's character will be defined more, I will answer some questions:

Loren is not going to become a drug addict whore, despite being a hot girl, she is not stupid, sometimes she is horny, or alcohol plays tricks on her or unnecessary risks, but at all times she does what she wishes.

Her relationship with Molly is very special, she is her boss, but also her best friend. Molly is a bisexual divorced woman who just wants to have fun, and Loren is a sweetheart for her, Loren has known it for a long time, but it's like she has never dared to accept it. Small spoiler, there will be a scene related to the hairdresser, and surely a change of look for someone important in the story.

In the game you will not have to make a decision whether or not to be a lesbian, the lesbian scenes will happen (or you will avoid), but it is not the center of the game, the debate of whether or not she is a lesbian, would rather be, in Loren's thoughts. , what you have mentioned, what to do once she knows what she is, what she likes and what she enjoys!

Loren is not ashamed of her desires, in fact, she shares them with her boss often, but she feels guilty, she is being unfaithful, she likes being unfaithful, she knows it is wrong, but she likes it.

Regarding working as a whore for Leo, ehemmm, well, on the morning of chapter four new characters enter the scene, but I better not give spoilers ;)

Obviously everything has consequences, and Loren knows that one day she will have to face them, but for that there are still chapters left :)

There is nothing of Loren and her husband meeting, nor when they get married, that would be for another game XD Part of the basis of Loren's marriage, married to a good guy, a very traditional guy, but with a normal sex life, and in a specific moment in Loren's life, where the game begins, something jumps in her that makes her go further, confinement, her new neighbors, er bastard father-in-law, her desire for sex... Everything comes together so that Loren begins to know herself better!

It's a game and everything speeds up a bit, but I try to ensure that the characters have a story behind them, and have their own personality, focusing on Loren's, which is the main one.

Greetings, and thank you for your writing, I really liked it ;)

mime95

Feb 1, 2019
Well done! I can't wait to see where this goes next! I'll be watching this project of yours closely.

Has anyone made fan signatures for this game yet?

Is there a Discord for this project?

Reactions: VNAdults
Dec 27, 2018
this game is pretty damn awesome,(although rapid change of attitudes is bit drastic) hoping to see more with the poker games and stuff but main thing i think is missing is punishing tiny dick husband by withholding sex if she's getting orgasms anywhere she wants why go to him, then maybe push one of girls on to him and catch him. and finally recon slave cop needs to get pissed on a bit. images and animations are great and love that she has a bush

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
this game is pretty damn awesome,(although rapid change of attitudes is bit drastic) hoping to see more with the poker games and stuff but main thing i think is missing is punishing tiny dick husband by withholding sex if she's getting orgasms anywhere she wants why go to him, then maybe push one of girls on to him and catch him. and finally recon slave cop needs to get pissed on a bit. images and animations are great and love that she has a bush
I thought Molly should have seduced him, she was telling Loren on the phone she bets her she can blow her hubby but didn’t even try, probly too distracted that she could finally eat Loren and was in a sex coma. Maybe she will try when Loren’s not home only to secretly record it on her phone to show her

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
main thing i think is missing is punishing tiny dick husband by withholding sex if she's getting orgasms anywhere she wants why go to him, then maybe push one of girls on to him and catch him.
Thing is, the dev mentioned Loren likes being unfaithful but she feels guilty. She still loves her husband and wants him to fuck her too.
Pushing Kirsten onto him is quite a big possibility, seeing she's already mentioned it. But we'll see when and if she catches him or not. She's been quite playful about that possibility too, so maybe it can help him getting better with everything.

and finally recon slave cop needs to get pissed on a bit.
Really? Ok, well, why not I suppose :)

Last edited:

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
i really,really hope this game not goes the way like TACO has gone,like the MC in the end fucks everything and everybody that is not fast enough to get away.
the husband is the perfect person for theese kind of scenario.

so far it is quite good given the fact that you are more or less forced to fuck around the neigbors no matter if you are horny or not.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Jun 11, 2020
i really,really hope this game not goes the way like TACO has gone,like the MC in the end fucks everything and everybody that is not fast enough to get away.
the husband is the perfect person for theese kind of scenario.

so far it is quite good given the fact that you are more or less forced to fuck around the neigbors no matter if you are horny or not.
Don’t think it will cause you control Loren and can say yes or no to people, so if you want her to be a cum dumpster or a faithful woman, or somewhere in between, the choice is up to you

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
Don’t think it will cause you control Loren and can say yes or no to people, so if you want her to be a cum dumpster or a faithful woman, or somewhere in between, the choice is up to you
Exactly...and those choices are what I like about this game.
You can go either way and replay choices to check out what would happen if different choices are made.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Well you have only a chance to say no if the arousal is low enough,if not the choice is locked.
However it not stops the fooling around with the neighbours i think you have no choice with these two.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Jun 11, 2020
Well you have only a chance to say no if the arousal is low enough,if not the choice is locked.
However it not stops the fooling around with the neighbours i think you have no choice with these two.
You get to choose to be dominant or submissive with Kirsten and when she’s with Leo and mother in law you had choices if you wanted to do sexual act with him or watch mother in law do it

VNAdults

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
Well done! I can't wait to see where this goes next! I'll be watching this project of yours closely.

Has anyone made fan signatures for this game yet?

Is there a Discord for this project?
I don't have VNAdults discord, I don't have time for everything, I prefer to dedicate my time to development ;)

But I often come to this forum to solve the doubts that people may have.

Perfect game! When is chapter 4 coming?
The morning of the 4th is available for patrons, it will be public when the next update is ready for patreon.

More or less, it usually takes between a month and a half and two months per update ;)

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes